Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other
Bump/B level RPing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you comment on Myrrh's RP?
Yes
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
None of the above... but i will RP in this topic
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:27 pm
"Nice to meet you, Loyd" she answers, inclining her head politely. Her eyes flash in annoyance when he refers to her as 'pretty' but she does not comment. Watching the fight now, her lips were stretched in a wide grin "Hmm...I wonder if he's an elementalist..." she murmurs to herself, still watching the fight  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:51 pm
Boluntie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
HEY YOUR SOPPOSED TO BOW TO ME AND THEN WE FIGHT *reaches for his shotgun* Hey where did.... Right dropped it Uhhh.... *takes his braodsword and slashes at Lloyd*
*Lloyd jumps back* Can't i bow for the pretty lady?
NO ZUVY TUAC *water rises out of a glass somwhere near by and throws Lloyd off his feet*
Thats a new one... Why not daze me with extrodanary speed now why dont you? *he grabs a stick and throws it at Bountie, then turns around and heads for cover*
What in the world are you doing ? HATU *fire bursts in front of him*
So where did you learn these new technics? I know that you didn't have them last time i met... then it was only your speed... Which i have yet to see...  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:52 pm
Lloyd
Boluntie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
HEY YOUR SOPPOSED TO BOW TO ME AND THEN WE FIGHT *reaches for his shotgun* Hey where did.... Right dropped it Uhhh.... *takes his braodsword and slashes at Lloyd*
*Lloyd jumps back* Can't i bow for the pretty lady?
NO ZUVY TUAC *water rises out of a glass somwhere near by and throws Lloyd off his feet*
Thats a new one... Why not daze me with extrodanary speed now why dont you? *he grabs a stick and throws it at Bountie, then turns around and heads for cover*
So where did you learn these new technics? I know that you didn't have them last time i met... then it was only your speed... Which i have yet to see...
The Technics i learned from Long practice and meditaion, as for my speed, *bountie dissapears and pops up in front of Lloyd* It is still here... Have you seen Scar? IVe been meaning to talk to him  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:57 pm
I'd suggest making your actions more detailed myrrh and ditching the astericks

Concubine999
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:00 pm
Lol... I know... Its just quicker this way... and i know that the * get to be a pain to read with after a while... In Real RP's i no longer use the * (too lazy to spell it out)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:06 pm
Bountie
Lloyd
Boluntie
Lloyd
Bountie
The Technics i learned from Long practice and meditaion, as for my speed, *bountie dissapears and pops up in front of Lloyd* It is still here... Have you seen Scar? IVe been meaning to talk to him
"No... In fact... i havn't seen him since we last met... When we took care of you-know-who On the you-know-where"  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:08 pm
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Boluntie
Lloyd
Bountie
"No... In fact... i havn't seen him since we last met... When we took care of you-know-who On the you-know-where"
"Couldn't that mean that..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Boluntie
"Yea ehiter he died between... now and..." Looks at the people wacthing them "Last time we saw him.... Or he found a way home.... Or he is off being a hermit... Cause ive naught heard rumors of him... and he is not the one to go unnotticed..."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:35 am
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Boluntie
"Yea ehiter he died between... now and..." Looks at the people wacthing them "Last time we saw him.... Or he found a way home.... Or he is off being a hermit... Cause ive naught heard rumors of him... and he is not the one to go unnotticed..."
"Well then..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:36 am
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
"Well then..."
Lloyd grabs a tree to help suport him  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:04 am
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
"Well then..."
"OH CRAP"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:05 am
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
"Well then..."
"OH CRAP"
Lloyd pulls on a hidden leaver on the tree and cacthes Bountie in a Net  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:06 am
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
"Well then..."
"OH CRAP"
"Figures"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:06 pm
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
"Well then..."
"OH CRAP"
"Figures"
"Ha, Ha, Well i learnt that one from Scar"  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:07 pm
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
"Well then..."
"OH CRAP"
"Figures"
"Ha, Ha, Well i learnt that one from Scar"
Bountie looks around then back at Lloyd

"and?"

He moves his arm away from his weapon and the weapon slips and cuts the rope on the net and bountie lands on his feet

"I learned that one from you"  
Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces