Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trent..
  cool.
  uncool. (u pick this i kill you)
View Results

Aniconda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:52 pm
You know, if anything he'd probably just act like a total dumbass instead of his usual awesome genius self... x3 It's a funny thought actually. He's probably those amusing people that have funny stupid comments.

*rolls around the floor laughing* I can't see him playing katamari. *dies*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:45 am
i would have him add me to his friends list then that way i could talk to him all the time an i wouldnt have to stalk him LOL i love him so much an that would be so cool to be able to talk to him i mean omfg it trent who wouldnt want to talk to him an i dont see why some ppl say that they wouldnt lol

yeah thats about it hey

I LOVE TRENT

TRENT ALL THE WAY

NOTHING BEATS TRENT  

kish1770

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:52 pm
kish1770
i would have him add me to his friends list then that way i could talk to him all the time an i wouldnt have to stalk him LOL i love him so much an that would be so cool to be able to talk to him i mean omfg it trent who wouldnt want to talk to him an i dont see why some ppl say that they wouldnt lol

yeah thats about it hey

I LOVE TRENT

TRENT ALL THE WAY

NOTHING BEATS TRENT

except maybe........ Trent! xd blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:24 pm
GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING I SHOULD TELL YOU

I AM TRENT REZNOR
redface

hey its rukan

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:34 pm
XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:30 pm
Trent Reznor would join the Nine Inch Nails guild and make fun of everyone who thought he would dress his avatar like himself.  

catseh

made from Nails

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:59 am
Why, why the F would He be on gaia? I mean he thinks he is to cool for myspace, which he is, but I bet he'd rather be on myspace than gaia.

Oha nd for all you weird, crazy people whot hink that in fact I really am Trent, no, sorry, only my avatar looks like him...and the birthday is the same, whatever, just don't PM me thinking I am trent, you would be cussed out, yelled at, and probably put you on a list of idiots on my profile for everyone to see.

Thank you oh so very much.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:04 am
Mushroom Flavoured Water
GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING I SHOULD TELL YOU

I AM TRENT REZNOR
redface

Hahahahahaha, best joke I've heard all day. rolleyes  

made from Nails

Vampire_chick92

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:19 pm
nightmare_children
He'd probably look like this...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

or something less conspicuous. he probably would act all secretive and cuss out some of the little snots on the music site. i doubt he would tell people that he was...uh...himself, because people would call him a liar or mob him with pms. otherwise he wouldn't be on gaia in the first place because he's all cool and too big to be on here. i have such low opinions of this site sometimes...

eek wait...maybe he is here and we have no idea!
*suddenly uninterested*
whatever.
i agree but i highly doubt he would ever even come across this website and if he did make an account he would probably never be on considering his whole life is commited to his music/finding himself again hah it'd be funny if one of us made like best friends with him without even realizing it lol actually...that would be awesome xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:28 pm
HAAHAHAAA I JUST LOOKED UP PICTURES OF Katamari Domacy LOL WHAT THE ******** IS THAT??? AHHHHHH IT LOOKS KOOL LOL and i can totally seeing him play it lol but what is it? like a puzzle or like action game? a lil of both??  

Vampire_chick92

Vampire_chick92

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:36 pm
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH i read a review and summary of that game lol sounds like a load of s**t but i REALLY wanna play it lolrolling building into a ball and running around with it sounds like fun lol ahhhh im such a dork but ya knw when you think about it so is trent lol ah thats okay we stilll love him heart rofl 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:06 am
Lmao, now I must look that game up.  

made from Nails

randiculous42

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:14 am
if trent was on gaia he would wish his avatar was as cool as mine razz

no, seriously "if" he was here it would be like the end of the world, either that or he'd be the fluffiest little girl avi i ever did see! razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:26 pm
what game is this? >_>;  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

st tracey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:06 pm
he would be posting on this tread that he was trent knowing that no one would belive him because we would all think it was just some noob idiot saying that they are trent. he would find it very funny that we were all saying he was a loser and then saying "I LOVE TRENT!"
oh and he would have a girl avi with a sig with a band in it that most of you would hate.(just so you would think he was even more of a loser and call him an even bigger idiot) and after posting something really long and stupid he would say "i am trent"
by the way "i am trent"
pm me if you belive me,(trent wants to see how meny of you idiots belive)  
Trent

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff