do u even dream at all??
  yeah..
  i suppose i do but i dont remember them
  no. i live on another planet with Mike Tyson and dont dream at all
View Results

`Suki`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:26 am
A couple nights ago I had a dream that Trent and me were hiding behind a couch, and Marilyn Manson was coming to kill Trent with a shotgun. I think he was jealous or something.

And then I woke up. (:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:01 pm
I have alot of dreams like this involving diffrent people
But
I walk down stairs, griggy from whatever happend last night and I smell someone cooking
And there is Trent in a pink apron
and he says
"Glad to see you're awake
I am making you tofu omlets![smile sparkle sparkle]"
This dream also happens with
Master Chief
Spock gonk
Solid Snake 4laugh
Bear Grylls[ it was in a jungle, but there was still a kitchen"
And this one guy at school  

Disposable Ensign

Mint the Werewolf

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:54 am
I had a weird NIN dream not too long ago...

Well, my latest dream was the first I've had that I remember... well, I've had dreams that I remember, but a long time ago. I think it was due to my obsession with NIN, Trent Reznor, and the fact that I discovered that To record the album The Downward Spiral, Trent Reznor rented and moved into the 10050 Cielo Drive mansion, site of the 1969 Manson Family murders. Reznor built a studio space in the house, which he renamed Le Pig, after the message scrawled on the front door with SharonTate's blood by her murderers.

So! The dreams starts out with me in this house that Trent rented, with Trent. At first I started out as my normal self, intrested, though slightly creeped out by the house's history, though acting like I'm not, and very intrested in the man with me. After a while, the house starts seeming, weird. Thing happen that scare me, so I end up sticking close to Trent. I'm not touching him, well sometimes, but I stick to him like glue. Then I suddenly get younger, and I'm like ten or even younger, and the house really scares me then. And then I start clinging to Trent like a lost puppy, not daring to let go of his hand. And he doesn't mind, in fact, he acts like a caring father or older brother or something. Then we go out for food at a random Mexican restaurant, and I'm still little, and still clutching his hand like if I let go I'd fall. The restaurant was close to the house, too close for the little me to handle, so I'm still shaking and scared. Then we go back to the house, and Trent's got some, newspaper, or magazine thingy that him and some others are making. Then when it gets printed, the title words are covered in blood, which creeps 9-year-old me out even more, and I cling to him even more, Trent starts yelling at the people who were making it, telling them he didn't want the blood on it, but the blood seemed like it was printed on. At the end, I ended up going back to my old self...

What the heck was I on.... O___o

Not to mention that we went to the resturant on a trolley....

and the guys Trent was yelling at were Mexican guys with HUGE, bushy mostaches....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:45 pm
DisposableEnsign
I have alot of dreams like this involving diffrent people
But
I walk down stairs, griggy from whatever happend last night and I smell someone cooking
And there is Trent in a pink apron
and he says
"Glad to see you're awake
I am making you tofu omlets![smile sparkle sparkle]"
This dream also happens with
Master Chief
Spock gonk
Solid Snake 4laugh
Bear Grylls[ it was in a jungle, but there was still a kitchen"
And this one guy at school

I love you . Just for that.
My brother and sister found this wierd public access show with this guy who was pretending to be Bear Grylls, and he was like "I'm going to hide under this here rock shelf." And it was like a canvas tent or something. He had this fake english accent, it was hilarious.
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
I had a dream that I lived in a sparkly silver city with magnetic trains everywhere, really futuristic. And this girl at my school, Amanda, who I'm kinda friends with cuz my friend is friends with her, called me and she was like, "I JUST GOT MY WAKE-UP CALL FROM TRENT!!" Because apparently she had entered some sweepstakes that he would call the winner to wake them up in the morning, like in a hotel.
And I heard the call, maybe she recorded it or something and played it for me, I don't know. But he sounded 1/3 timid and 1/3 bored and 1/3 annoyed and 3/3 amazingly beautiful-ness.
Thing is, in real life, the girl probably likes Chris Brown or something.
eek
Also I was all jealous cuz I wanted to get a wake-up call from him.
emo emo emo
3nodding

Universal Remonster

Trent

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out