Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other
Fighting Bar (SL-Literate, please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you fight?
  No, just hang out
  FIGHT! FIGHT! YES!
  Who knows? I'm just here out of boredom
  VOICES! THE VOICES WON'T STOP!!! O_O
  I want chocolate pie ^.^
View Results

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:44 pm
"yeah" she answers with a faint trace of a laugh "that must have been interesting. Ever meet an elemental?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:49 pm
'Yeah, a human one at that. Water I think. What about you?'  

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:55 pm
"I am one. I'm a multi-elementalist" she answers with a grin, revealing fangs that were very small, yes, but still there  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:58 pm
'What element?'  

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:00 pm
"I just told you" she says, a look of confusion crossing her features for a moment "I'm a MULTI elementalist, meaning all of them"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:02 pm
Dantous looks down at his glass. 'Maybe I had a little to much wine!' He laughs. 'Well, I have used some fire powers from time to time.'  

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:05 pm
"really? what type of fire?" she asks curiously, swirling the straw around in her drink and taking a sip from time to time  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:40 pm
(I'd join but my mine has no idea of a character, maybe in a day or so ^^)  

1_kitiara_1
Crew

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:12 pm
'I tend to be a traditionalist. A nice red flame or a white on occation. Once I tryed a black flame by mixing in a little of a shadow element, but it did not work well with me.' He looks down at her drink and smiles. 'You know, I have never know anyone to drink wine witha straw.'  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:31 pm
"yes" she murmurs "It takes some shadow control for a black flame, pretty advanced for most. And the straw allows for some fun" she grins and her eyes flash green. The straw stands up straight and the wine rushes through it, flowing out evenly on all sides of the straw, making a minature fountain  

Jaden Memories
Crew

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:59 pm
Dantous laughs. 'Well, I'm sure that's a power that most people would love to have. A fountain of wine.' He looks down at his glass and focuses. The glass bursts into flames, but is quitely put out. 'See what I mean? It has been some time.'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:16 pm
Lara smiles "Yeah, it looks to me like you just need a little practice"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:29 pm
Buontie walks in, the frist thing you'd nottice is the five weapons on him, Two broad swords, on his back and in between them is a shotgun, on the left, and a green rod, on the right, and then a Katana on his belt.

"Man am i tierd... ten weeks on the road and...IS THAT A BAR"

He runs over and orders some ale, the most expesive in the bar and then after getting it he pulls out a flask located somwhere on his back along with his weapons. He fills it with the Ale, and then takes a swig.

"Well then i think i will be staying in this place fo a while... this is Really good."

he looks around and nottices he people staring at him, he smiles then shouts at them

"What, never seen a thristy, haevy weaponed guy before"

he looks and sees that almost every one has at least two weapons at thier disposial

"Ok than... Never seen a thirsty guy before"

(man i didn't nottice i typed that much)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:24 pm
Myrrh_the_Sith
Buontie walks in, the frist thing you'd nottice is the five weapons on him, Two broad swords, on his back and in between them is a shotgun, on the left, and a green rod, on the right, and then a Katana on his belt.

He runs over and orders some ale, the most expesive in the bar and then after getting it he pulls out a flask located somwhere on his back along with his weapons. He fills it with the Ale, and then takes a swig.

"Well then i think i will be staying in this place fo a while... this is Really good."

he looks around and nottices he people staring at him, he smiles then shouts at them

he looks and sees that almost every one has at least two weapons at thier disposial

"No, its just that most of us aren't used to someone making such a big scene about being thirsty" Lara says with a laugh "Hello, Bountie, how have you been?"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:43 pm
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith

"No, its just that most of us aren't used to someone making such a big scene about being thirsty" Lara says with a laugh "Hello, Bountie, how have you been?"

"Ummm.... alive?"  
Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces