Reply Rude Discussion
Pictures From Ska Shows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:04 pm
I got nothin checkered domokun All we got out here are polo stores and sears crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:40 pm
Red-Baron
I got nothin checkered domokun All we got out here are polo stores and sears crying

Ha ha! We have SOOO many thrift stores here. I got 2 pairs of checkered pants, 2 striped, and 1 tweed pairs of pants

I've gotten suspenders too. heart  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:28 pm
God Of The Ska
Red-Baron

Ha ha! We have SOOO many thrift stores here. I got 2 pairs of checkered pants, 2 striped, and 1 tweed pairs of pants

Well the thrift stores, yes.. But nothing good, like checkered pants. I've gotten a track jacket, an ankle length black skirt, an ankle length blue and white hippie skirt, an mid-calf length corduroy paisley skirt (Corduroy paisley. I mean really. How awesome.) and.. That might have been all.

My mom is going to reward me for cleaning my room by buying me some skawesome clothes online. That's how messy my room is.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:32 pm
I sometimes wear the same narsty cloths a few days in a row, oh, last week I wore the same two-tone suit 3 days in a row O.o  

Red-Baron

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:18 pm
Red-Baron
I sometimes wear the same narsty cloths a few days in a row, oh, last week I wore the same two-tone suit 3 days in a row O.o
hell yeah man!! Welcome to Plan B. I hardly ever wash my two-piece suit haha. Noboby knows the difference. If it looks clean and it smells clean, it's all good.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:13 pm
Plan B? xd  

Red-Baron

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:38 pm
Red-Baron
Plan B? xd

Screw B, go with plan C. Wear the suit just to piss of people xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:15 pm
Kids called me a f** the other day  

Red-Baron

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:18 pm
Red-Baron

Dude, I was at a COMIC BOOK store, and these 11 year old "skater punks" walked in and yelled " You guys are nerds!"
So I replied in an extremly witty voice" Well no s**t! That's like walking into a gay bar calling everybody gay!"

Moral of the story: People are idiots who like making fun of others to try to raise their own self-worth  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:49 pm
God Of The Ska
Red-Baron

Dude, I was at a COMIC BOOK store, and these 11 year old "skater punks" walked in and yelled " You guys are nerds!"
So I replied in an extremly witty voice" Well no s**t! That's like walking into a gay bar calling everybody gay!"

Moral of the story: People are idiots who like making fun of others to try to raise their own self-worth

lol, hurrah for nerds! heart  

girl_no_13

strawberry poo kmoo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:17 pm
God Of The Ska
Red-Baron

hah. that's awesome. I have... one pair of suspenders ;-; I don't even know where they are right now, and some stupid prep broke them, too. I have to put the back together at least 5 times a day XP. Yeah... we have one wicked awesome thrift store, but no chekered stuff ;-;. So I usually put white masking tape on my black boots to make up for it XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:07 am
strawberry poo kmoo
God Of The Ska
Red-Baron

hah. that's awesome. I have... one pair of suspenders ;-; I don't even know where they are right now, and some stupid prep broke them, too. I have to put the back together at least 5 times a day XP. Yeah... we have one wicked awesome thrift store, but no chekered stuff ;-;. So I usually put white masking tape on my black boots to make up for it XD

Cool cool 3nodding  

King Of The Ska
Captain

strawberry poo kmoo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:23 am
God Of The Ska
strawberry poo kmoo
God Of The Ska
Red-Baron

Cool cool 3nodding

isn't it just?
lol.
I think that today I'm going to go on a quest to find chekered fabric... maybe I can make myself some chekered cat ears ^_^^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:55 pm
Take a pic ^^  

Red-Baron

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:26 am
i have no checkered anything, the only thrift store here is the goodwll and the salvation army but they dont have anything, the closest thing i got is my black jeans button down shirt tue and braces i got at tj max but i have a plan invovling tape and black spray paint  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff