Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Love problems Please help if u can Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Forth

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:39 am
Look we can tell you what you should do all we want but the truth of the matter is IT IS YOUR LIFE, if you stay or if you go that is up to you, we can't live your life it is yours and yours alone......  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:10 pm
i had the same dilema but mine was slightly worse as i was being accused of being the reason for his suicidal behaviour, and i want you sooo much to see him again...i never saw the guy i loved again, he killed himself and no one told me, so, sneak around it would be uber romantic like romeo and juliet! oooo how cute would that be!!!  

JustAnotherNancyBoy-x

Al-aaraaf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:38 pm
I know from expirience, that it is way to much of a hassel.
I wasted two years sneaking around with my first gf, and it was nothing but Hell for the both of us.
So I advise against doing it, unless you really are certain you both care about eachother enough to do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:50 am
Really you have 3 options: Talk to his mom (or get him to), Sneak around behind her back, or wait until you are both out of your parents houses.

The first option is the most preferable one, unless she is an unreasonable b***h. The second is a sincerely bad idea. The third is a tough one to take, but worth it in the long run if you both really love each other.

But really, see if you can't reason with the mother in question.  

Alice_K8

all_alone145

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:18 pm
I have problems too there's this REALLY HOT goth guy at my school named Nick I love him to death as a friend but one of my ther friends like him and another friend of mine is his Girl friend and they always get more atention then me and they get to talk to cause they call him abd I'm alittle afrid of calling him and I know that I'll never have him like me but I insist on being his friend,on top of that I totally feel like I hate my firends cause on of then gets hugs and Kisses and the other one gets the rest of his attention I just feel like complete Crap if there is anyone with any advice please I need it and I'd really apreceate it so thank you for reading if you did.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:32 pm
fallen_moon_angel
Ok i am totally new with these feelings because i am only 15 but i had someone that i really cared about and he cared about me, he never hid his feelings and he always put me first before his friends, we went out for about 9 months but then him mom got involved. Now we can't see each other because of how i am. I am really upset and i still want to see him, we can only talk once in a while because of this, he thought sneaking around would be a good idea, and i wanna know what to u people think i should do, i really don't want to get on her bad side even more sad

to late you already are, I dont recommend it but 9 months is preety long time so I would say go for it just be smart clear headed and clever  

Hunter of the Dammed

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:48 pm
this will be very hard but is the best thing to do
call his house and ask to talk to his mother. talk it out with her, or try dressing in colors for a couple of months to get on her good side then slowly go back to black  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:18 am
doesn't matter what age you are, love is allways difficult sad
it's driving me crazy crying  

Dark_Judje

Dark_Judje

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:26 am
Jthm_fan_girl145
I have problems too there's this REALLY HOT goth guy at my school named Nick I love him to death as a friend but one of my ther friends like him and another friend of mine is his Girl friend and they always get more atention then me and they get to talk to cause they call him abd I'm alittle afrid of calling him and I know that I'll never have him like me but I insist on being his friend,on top of that I totally feel like I hate my firends cause on of then gets hugs and Kisses and the other one gets the rest of his attention I just feel like complete Crap if there is anyone with any advice please I need it and I'd really apreceate it so thank you for reading if you did.

i have some sort of too sad
but he's my ex-boyfriend now
he said he still loved me, but doesn't want a relation, so dumped me, and now he's avoiding me crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:52 pm
Basically try talking to your BF and get him to talk to his mom that or just forget her and keep dating BUT dont eer sneak out OH and ask WHY she doesn't like you.  

Dante Omura

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:24 pm
fallen_moon_angel
Ok i am totally new with these feelings because i am only 15 but i had someone that i really cared about and he cared about me, he never hid his feelings and he always put me first before his friends, we went out for about 9 months but then him mom got involved. Now we can't see each other because of how i am. I am really upset and i still want to see him, we can only talk once in a while because of this, he thought sneaking around would be a good idea, and i wanna know what to u people think i should do, i really don't want to get on her bad side even more sad

do what you htink is right. follow your heart. it doesn't matter what his mum htinks it matters what the two of you think and what you thik about the relationship  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff