Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:29 pm
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Sora-.HACK

Yes, he's awesome! Didn't really care for him at first, but he definitely grew on me! xd So weird, and... young eek but he's still great. He even does his own sound effects!! whee
I know, that's why I love him so much!!I need to cosplay as him!!!*_*
That would be so cool! ^_^ Jumping down from high places to accost innocent bypassers, while saying things like, "boing" and such.
I know!^_^Although, at the rate my hair is gowing, I'd be a better Naraku or Vincent cosplayer.
Well... he has long bangs. But I know what you mean, my hair's getting too long to work for most characters that would be cool. I've been comtenplating getting long bangs or something, though a couple of friends suggested I just use my long hair in front to do Sephy-bangs. xd It's really hard to get it to stay, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:38 pm
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Sora-.HACK

Yes, he's awesome! Didn't really care for him at first, but he definitely grew on me! xd So weird, and... young eek but he's still great. He even does his own sound effects!! whee
That would be so cool! ^_^ Jumping down from high places to accost innocent bypassers, while saying things like, "boing" and such.
I know!^_^Although, at the rate my hair is gowing, I'd be a better Naraku or Vincent cosplayer.
Well... he has long bangs. But I know what you mean, my hair's getting too long to work for most characters that would be cool. I've been comtenplating getting long bangs or something, though a couple of friends suggested I just use my long hair in front to do Sephy-bangs. xd It's really hard to get it to stay, though.
Yeah..Thats not all I mean though....Its beginning to look like their hair....Naturally.Its scary.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:15 am
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
Natsura-chan
Yeah..Thats not all I mean though....Its beginning to look like their hair....Naturally.Its scary.
xd Cool! I was wearing an Aeris hairstyle minus the bangs yesterday. Well, actually, I had wispy hairs hanging down that a rather good a sticking up in front if I want them to.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:28 am
Sweet. I'm trying to figure out how to get my hair to do the Sephiroth thing currently.I think I need candle wax >_>  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:31 pm
LOL, that could work. I've heard using elmers glue works... And it's washable.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:34 pm
Hierarchy...

Ok, there are too many and I could on forever since I'm a freak like that. And I forget names alot, so there's weird descriptions at times. x.x;
This is in no order except for Sephiroth on the top above all. Because he ish teh awesomeness. << And I just put all the silver haired people together because... I love silver hair. Because it is... beautiful. heart

Sephiroth-FF7
Sesshoumaru-Inu Yasha
Inu Yasha- from (of course) Inu Yasha sweatdrop
Kadaj-FFAC
Yazoo-FFAC
Balmung-.Hack
Yuki-Fruits Basket
Ayame-Fruits Basket
Raven-Grandia 3
Riku-KH
Xemnas-KH2
Zexion-KH2
Kakashi-Naruto
Angelo-Dragon Quest 8
That Silver-haired Guy From Spiral
Alucard-Castlevania
Sohma-Castlevania
Setzer-FF6 and KH2
Dio-Last Exile
Cecil-FF4
Kuja-FF9
Axel-KH2
Squall-FF8
Seifer-FF8
Orochimaru-Naruto
Ryoko-Alichino
Sasuke-Naruto
Gaara-Naruto
Vincent-FF7
Crim-.Hack
Marron-Sorcerer Hunters
Roy-FMA
Blonde, red-haired, and brunette Gilgamesh boys-Gilgamesh
Alucard-Hellsing
D-Vampire Hunter D
Dias-Star Ocean
Zelos-TOS
Kratos-TOS
Dark-DN Angel
Krad-DN Angel
Satoshi-DN Angel
Kosuke-DN Angel
Howl-Howl's Moving Castle
Yami Bakura-Yugioh
Ryou Bakura-Yugioh
Sai-Hikaru no Go
Kenshin-Rurouni Kenshin
Sanzo-Saiyuki
Locke-FF6
Edgar-FF6
Alex-Last Exile
Zidane-FF9
Yuri-Shadow Hearts
Kurando-Shadow Hearts
Sephiran-Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Blonde-Haired Bird Man King-Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Soren-Fire Emblem razz ath of Radiance
Vyse: Legend of Arcadia
Leon:Resident Evil
Chaos- Atelier Iris
That Hot Sword Man With Green Hair In A Ponytail-Atelier Iris:Eternal Mana
The Hot Sword Man's Evil Brother With Black Hair: Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
Jima/Zima-Chobits
Kyo-Samurai Deeper Kyo
That Vampire With Purple Hair-Nightwalker
Princess Miyu's Hot Blue-Haired Demon Man-Vampire Princess Miyu
Keiki-Twelve Kingdoms
Rei-Urusei Yatsura
Medou-Urusei Yatsura
Ed-FMA
Night-Absolute Boyfriend
Kyohei-The Wallflower
Koki-Imadoki
Frey-Alice the 19th
Kurama-Yu Yu Hakusho
Orphen-Orphen
Arc-Arc The Lad (the anime)
Heat: Shin Megami Tensei

And let's just quit there because my list has no end... It is the 'Never-Ending List.' sweatdrop  

Peleandra

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:16 pm
Hmm, I both admire your sig and contradict it. Sephiroth is my complete and utter obsession. Just ask anyone here. xd Or really, anyone who vaguly knows who I am.... ^_^

AND I LOVE SILVER HAIRED GUYS WITH SUCH A PASSION!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:22 pm
Saerenna
Hmm, I both admire your sig and contradict it. Sephiroth is my complete and utter obsession. Just ask anyone here. xd Or really, anyone who vaguly knows who I am.... ^_^

AND I LOVE SILVER HAIRED GUYS WITH SUCH A PASSION!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd

Its very true. Her obsession level is of the charts.....scary, ne?  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:59 pm
Yeah, it's longer than the Masamune times infinity!!! xd xd LOL.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:48 pm
Yeah, what she said XD  

Mariku -- Kitten

Peleandra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:46 am
Well, lol, I know you are obsessed. I noticed! But me too. And prolly as much. If there's one thing I'm known for, with all the people who know me and don't know me, is that I love Sephiroth. Bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. And bunches. He is my beautiful fallen angel god-man. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart My 8-year love interest. (Wasn't as obsessed when I was little, because boys weren't all that important back then. I still loved him, though.) Whom I have drawn 530 pages of manga for, and written songs, poems, and 300 pages in story form, and drawn a billion normal pictures in each of my school notebooks, and posess 1000 other pictures of him on my computer. And his pictures are in my locker! And he dominates my Gaia profile. *pointses* Even worse, I got an Advent Children Sephiroth action figure for Christmas, and ever since, I have slept with it every night, watch movies with it, and talk to it constantly. I think I'm driving my parents insane, lol. So we all are obsessed beyond reason!

But it's ok! I don't hate fellow fan girls! I like them. The more people I know that love him, the more we can obsess, ne? heart heart heart heart heart heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:06 pm
That's true. Obsession is good, as long as we aren't like this.

Me-Hello, I like Sephiroth.
Random Fangirl-U cant have him Biches!!!!!111!!!!!He myn and I'm gunna have his babis!!!!!!!!!HFTD$!!! heart heart heart heart
Me:Uh....
RFG-*goes off on a psycho rant about how she has everything of Sephiroth, ect, ect, spells Sephiroth 15 different ways and often types 'u' and 'y' and claims that she knew about him longer, yadda yadda*
Me-...*walks off to talk to other people*

I hate them......^_^ Everyone here is good though, its just the people who give fangirls/boys a bad name that I can't stand.  

Mariku -- Kitten

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:12 pm
Yup, this guild is for the promotion of mature fangirl(boy)ism 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:23 am
xd Yes, I too am guilty of suffocating my locker and computer with Sephy pics. xd I drive my friends insane, in fact, they've started to try to ignore me now. Which makes me just talk MORE about Sephy because at least they aren't telling me to shut up, right? sweatdrop It's awfully fun to make them think I'm crazy. And it's not very hard either. It's even more entertaining when they go, "Wait, so he's a video game character?" and I reply with the ever-serious, "Yep! Though now he is a movie character, anime character, and cell phone game character. He even has his own theme song, want to hear it?" and that's when they realize that no matter what they do to say, "That's weird." It won't stop me.

There's this girl at school that is just completely PISSED at me because it's 'just not right to like an animated character.' I think she's more mad at the fact that no matter what she does, she can't convince me to not be exactly like her and like real guys. It's awesome!!!!!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:05 am
LOL! A lot of people are like that at my school. But thats fine...kukuku  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers