Submit

jewangel

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:12 pm
Teanna502
I think that Albus,just like Voldermort has a horcrux,and that if Snape was evil,he would have not known about it,and if he was good he would have killed Dumbledore as a part of a secret plan.That is my theory.

i agree and snape had to act mean everything snape did and said was doubled edge  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:12 am
If snape wuz good voldemort wud have found out using hiz legilemens...(i think tatz how u spell it...)....nd if your thinkin abt snape's occlumency...voldemort is more powerfull so tat wudnt work well....so any ways if he wuz good...he wud be dead....or actually...voldemort wud have waited for snape to betray him...and let him do da dirty work..... im getting confused..any ways my point WAS (notice im usin past tense)... tat if he wuz good voldemort wud have found out ryte?....nd how can dumbledore have a horcrux..i dnt think he wud kill any one just for tat....well may be da death eaters  

XxFoxy_AngelxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:49 pm

sparky102

[+More]
  • Autumn Glory
nice theroy  
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:42 am
Of course Snape isn't evil why would he try to help Harry in the first book,and always try to protect him if he was. smile  

tinkerbellharmony

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces