Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Evil Baby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:31 pm
using boolprop or the insimenator, this is, yes, possible.

Most of the kids turn out very nice, looking exactly like their mother (or father, whoever you got pregnant) but with the number 2 skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:22 pm
AnnoyingEvil1

Most of the kids turn out very nice, looking exactly like their mother (or father, whoever you got pregnant) but with the number 2 skin.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh no. They're much better looking than their mother/father. I had a extremely ugly zombie have the grim reapers baby, and her kids were gorgeous. She had a weird face shape, bumpy nose, and fish lips. :XP:

But, like I said, pretty kids. mrgreen

Its Better to be Evil

Katarra Bloodstone

Ruthless Nerd

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:11 pm
You can get a sim pregnant with Grimmie using boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true. Spawn the tomstone of L and D and Rodney's Death Creator. If you want to keep all your sims alive then use the Tombstone of L and D to spawn a random sim aged teenager or above. (I'm not sure if kids work) Then, kill them off using Rodney's Death Creator. When Grimmie appears, pause the game and select the sim you want to get pregnant. Click on the Tombstone of L and D and select "Get pregnant with..." and then "Grim Reaper". Hey presto! Your sim is now pregnant with the Grim Reaper's baby! If you want, you can speed up the pregnancy by choosing the "Speed up my pregnancy" option (only appears when pregnant) from the Tombstone of L and D.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:17 pm
Briannabo
Who's nervous?
[User Image]

Nervous Subject- that one guy in Strangetown. He lives with Circe I think her name is and someone else. The guy with the black mohawk. xD

Anyway
    I soo wanna be preggo with the Grim Reaper no!
    If only I had the Sims on this comp....
    crying
    crying
    crying

`R a i n b o w

Charlock_McCloud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:45 pm
AnnoyingEvil1

whats the insimenator by the way?

is it one of those rewards you get along with the money tree and other things?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:32 pm
The insimenator isn't part of the sims game. It's a downloadable object that lets you do lots of, um, stuff. I can't really say what though as I don't have it. I believe it does use the mesh of a reward item though.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:21 pm
Haha if Nervous is the grim reaper's kid..that means that the aunt of John Smith's girlfriend must have had a kid with grim...>_<..

(John smith is the alien teenager)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:21 pm
Check her memories. She actually has one that says "Had woohoo with Grim Reaper"
Before anyone goes getting ideas, it's not possible to befriend the Grim Reaper and get pregnant with him through normal unaltered gameplay. It's just a memory that MAXIS stuck in. Probably to make the story more interesting.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

DarkCharlie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:45 am
Briannabo
Who's nervous?
Nervous Subject. He's in Strangetown.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:13 pm
eek  

Green McGrig The Second.

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:40 pm
Menaceman
Check her memories. She actually has one that says "Had woohoo with Grim Reaper"
Before anyone goes getting ideas, it's not possible to befriend the Grim Reaper and get pregnant with him through normal unaltered gameplay. It's just a memory that MAXIS stuck in. Probably to make the story more interesting.
Later Olive has one saying that Nervous was born and another one saying he was taken away by Social Services. I looked at everybody's memories one night when I was bored.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:08 pm
Mr. Garrison [and myself] wish you

i tried it, but the baby so far just looks like her but a boy.
he's still only a baby though, maybe he'll have grim-like clothes, lol idunno
but with the l and d tombstone i accidentally added the grim reaper to the family lol so when i load their household you see him with my sim
and when you enter the house grim is next to the mailbox for like 1 second until he disapears

so even tough he's in my family i can't interact with him or even play as him and infact my sim doesn't even know who the grim reaper is lol
anyway, i'm making a story of Angelina's [my sim who got pregnant with the grim reaper] life, so maybe i'll post it on thesims2.com later
A Merry Fucking Christmas!

User Image

`R a i n b o w

Vampire Fantasy Goddess

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:41 pm
Where do i get the insimenator? and how do i use it?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:54 am
Eienchi
chris6666
Eienchi
chris6666
Download it from the internet. Then make a family with the grim reaper in it. Thats how.
Oh I thought there was a way you could do it with out a mod. Like say...make friends with him?

I don't think you can do that. Maybe you can. Cause he is kinda in the same catergory as fireman and maid and things and you can make friends with them... Hmm...
The plot thikens.....I think I shall try to befriend this man of death. rofl and see what happens. I just know he doesn't pop up when you use the cheat "Make me know everyone" but neither does the maid or fire man....hmmm

there a cheat called "make me know everyone" eek  

` D ! N O S A U R

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:32 pm
lil_fairy_pwincess
Eienchi
chris6666
Eienchi
chris6666
Download it from the internet. Then make a family with the grim reaper in it. Thats how.
Oh I thought there was a way you could do it with out a mod. Like say...make friends with him?

I don't think you can do that. Maybe you can. Cause he is kinda in the same catergory as fireman and maid and things and you can make friends with them... Hmm...
The plot thikens.....I think I shall try to befriend this man of death. rofl and see what happens. I just know he doesn't pop up when you use the cheat "Make me know everyone" but neither does the maid or fire man....hmmm

there a cheat called "make me know everyone" eek
[User Image]

yeah..
    on the tombstone of L and D i believe

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items