Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Diabetes in a Can

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:59 pm
Hello, i cant really tellyou my name or else my dad will have a cow, but you can call me Night (original i know stare ).

I joined gaia, well because i was talked into it by a friend, and well, i was hooked. ive been on for about a year.

I have several things i want, so much i had to seperate it into two avatars, both of which, i will someday hold in my journal *doubts its going to happen*

Im a huge procrastinator, so dont mind if im not on often >.<

In real life im 14, homeshcooled, and working saterdays for 7 bucks an hour.
My hobbies include Showing and breeding dogs, (No i dont breed the dogs, they breed them selves, i just choose who they breed to. whee ) And dance, also singing at the top of my lungs when no one else is home.

I love to roleplay, though i am not very good about staying active in a long term roleplay. if anyone wants to do a short fantasy roleplay, im all for it.

As for anime, not a huge fan of any of the shows, but i love good anime art. I also love to draw anime, though i still need work.

On gaia i tend to spend most of my time in my guilds, in the breedables/changing furum drooling over feli's and daekas, or working on my preofile, which never seems to be done...

That really it, as you can see im not a very oprganised person, so if any of my posts dont make sence, try rearranging it a bit until it does.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:05 am
Edo... Let's see where we start. My names Andrew. Feel free to just call me Death or whatever weird nickname you can make up. I'm 14. I live in Asia, so I'm on the other side of the world for most of you guys. Taiwan to be exact. It's this small island next to the humongous China.

I've actually been on gaia since 2004. I went on hiatus and then just forgot my password, so I ended up making a new account. My old one was deathsincentive. Well I got talked back into by a friend and now I really wish I could get back in my old account. I have a whole bunch of angelic/demonic things there. Including an Angelic Sash.... I quested for that for a super super long time.

Edo.. Let's see. I'm pretty good at Fishing and blackjack. I've beaten the thing 3 times. Well I've gotten through all three guys 3 times. I love anime!~ Anime DAISUKE!~ My favorite Anime is Bleach without a doubt. For all you people who haven't seen it. Go Watch it now!~ Second place is really hard for me. I have like 20 animes that could be second place for me.

Well check out my profile to find out more about me and check out my quest thread by clicking on the words in my signature.  

Deaths Incentive

AlredyTryed

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:44 pm
Okie dokie...
My online name is Alredytryed. There's a story behind that name, and maybe I'll put it on my page one day. I'm 19 years old now, and so far...pretty much doing nothing with my life. I'm a pretty avid New York Yankees and New York Jets fan, so if anyone out there shares either of those loves, send me a PM and we'll rant...er...I mean...marvel over our favorite team(s).
I was introduced to Gaia by my online girlfriend who I met on an MMORPG named Runescape. I was pretty successful business-wise on there, so I decided to test my merchanting skills here, and occasionally shower my girl with various gifts. But other than that, no real goals on here, maybe get noticed a little.
So far, both are going pretty decent, so I'm happy.

Edit: I enjoy Gaia Cards, and strolling through the Towns every now and then, so you might catch me doing either of those.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:32 am
I am George. Not my real name, just what everyone calls me. I was invted here by engineer-of-doom So thank you very much. I've been on gaia recently for just over two years. I had originally joined in 2003 but didn't have the time or attention for it. So I rejoined with a different account, and made this one my mule. But this account has kind of taken over now.I have a tendency of long useless explanations, but thats what makes me special. I've kind of made the market and the exchange my home, because I like to meet other hard working Gaians, who are doing their best to achive their goals.

I want more then anything in the world to get bunny slippers and an afk.
I've had more then enought to buy an afk,I just usually donate it to other people. which has become a problem. But I don't mind as long as the people I donate to are nice.

So there is my over long explanation. With as little detail as possible too. =3  

missing-angel-josline

Ozmon

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:34 pm
I'm Ozmon, of course. My true name is Mog. Well, that my most common nickname, anyway... I'm a girl with a male avatar, beacue I say so, and I have a liscence to drive.

I don't know why I was invited to join this guild, and I'd quite like to know why... But for the meantime, my statistics are as follows:

My favourite things in the entire world are paper, ice cream, rare breeds of chicken and BBC Radio 4. I live on a hill, in a house with doors and far too many windows, with my parental units, a brother, a cat, five chickens, and an awfully huge garden. I like peas and carrots, and my favourite meat is pork. Given the chance, I would like to live on a barge.

I enjoy questing on Gaia. Currently I'm after those blasted Goti Clips. I don't beg for donations, but I do give them out randomly. I'm also a sort of wish-granting faerie, willing to buy others items worth up to 2500G. I make my money by fishing, gambling, and running around towns like a nutcase, and selling whatever drops into my pockets. I have only recieved one gift box in the whole year I've been here and it makes me sad.

I'm also very, very hungry.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:19 am
well to start my name is tim im from new baltimore mi and i have many nic names to mainly i go by wolf or my other one i got from work Psycho my market goal would be eather a deamon bow or a fire gauntlet
my dream avi is what it is i have been with gaia for over a year and i just started to realy play agean about 3 weeks ago one of my friends got me addicted to gaia originaly and now i have free time agean so i try to have some fun working my way up tords what i want off my list  

hunter21

Eienchi

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:03 pm
Lets see. I'm Allison on here I'm Eienchi
I'm 19 and I live in Kentucky, but so far north Kentucky its almost Ohio. I get in my car and drive and I'm in ohio in 5 mins. (and no I don't have an accent XP )
I go to college for Culinary Arts to become a professional Chef.
I Like to hang on gaia alot, and talk to my friends on her and my rl friends too. I really like to play the Sims2 and Many Video games Yes I'm a girl and Yes I love video games. Also I enjoy DDR alot.
But on gaia you will find me in the Q and A trying my best to help, I like to help.
I also Like to hang in guilds. But this guild seems pretty interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:53 pm
well lets start

my real name is Beth i live in MI and this was originally my mule account then it became my fiances account but he really cant get into gaia so he turned it back over to me and i use it mainly for the AT(Avatar Talk--im a TekTek Addict) and the Marketplace.

this is my other account that well is both a mule and a main like this one
Ritsuko_Ayami

oh and im 21...im not currently working cause my grandfather is very sick andim helping to take care of him....
ummm thats all i guess  

Lochru

RaynaRose

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:14 am
My name is Renee but I do prefer to be called Rayna or Ray

I live in Texas and I'm currently in college. Right now im planning on majoring in anthropology, but that might change.

My mules are Deidara Akatsuki, and SakonUkon  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:29 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

The Dread Pirate Magnus

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mister Elitist

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:35 am
<3 M'names Gavin, but you can call me Chyaku(until I get 10k I can waste on a name change.), Kawa, or my real name. I live in Alaska, and had a house fire a few weeks ago. Dryer caught on fire. ._. I'm thirteen in real life, like to play games(Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, currentling modding too.), countless MMO's and MMORPG's, PS2 games(KH2 <3~) and a few others.) and spend some time on Gaia.

I'm not an addict, its something to cram into my spare time though. I joined Gaia in the early '03, although this account doesn't show for it. I've been banned once, it was a mistake and I couldn't get my account restored. I quit Gaia awhile back, but have been back awhile before October last year.

o_O; Guess thats all to say, I think.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:05 am
I'm supRNurs, aka sup, supr, nurs, Nurse or Nursie. I'm a Registered Nurse from the southern U.S. I'm 34, happily married (for 17 years - yeah, do the math!) and have two children (a son and a daughter.) You won't find my real name anywhere because I won't let my daughter use hers online (Dateline Predators anyone?) Although my kids are the age of most Gaians, neither of them plays. They are both into multiple sports and I love watching them do things they are good at and enjoy.

Hmm... well, yesterday was my first day trying my hand at the vend to earn some gold. sweatdrop So, I'm not sure if I should be here or not. ninja I DO run a bouquet service in the exchange.... but I'm pretty much a newbie to Gaia. Thanks to engineer-of-doom for the invite.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all. smile

supRNurs

Sir Knil the Sky Knight

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:37 pm
I go by the name of Knil, it's how I preferred to be known on Gaia.
I ended up joining Gaia back in this past January after hearing of it from a friend. Curiosity brought me to Gaia and the part of me that is a huge fan of video games and the sort is what keeps me coming. Back when I first started, I ended up on a short term goal to get a Sword of Aegis and then to get another Sword of Aegis. I don't remember exactly how I first started getting hooked on the marketplace, but all I know now is that I have a tendency to check it now and again always on the lookout for good deals, whether to get cheap prices on items I like or to sell high on items I own or could easily acquire. I'm also a fan of fishing here on Gaia. Basically, my two top things to do on Gaia is either fish or participate in the marketplace which is exactly where engineer-of-doom found me and invited me from last night. By the way, thanks for the invite. This is all I choose to share at this time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:49 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

o0 Mystic Mama 0o

Rainbow Nerd

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:18 am
Go to 24 heart
I'm more of a exchange forum whore than a MP person.
Rarely I find items to buy for under store price.... makes me sick. But selling I use the MP. (Like the profit)

Anyways, my name is Bambi and I'm in the US Army. Hooaah! Oh and 22 yrs old.

Go to 24 heart

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces