Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:39 pm
*she looked around then decided to tell her what she did* I was brewing an illegal potion and had an....accident......and got caught by a teacher from the explosion *she muttered as she pulled out her arm. It was cover in bright red, purple, and green boils.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:59 pm
As soon as she heard the word "illegal" Miss Basore narrowed her eyes, but listened quietly to the girl's description. "Mmm...thats a dangerous thing you were doing...lets have a look."

She bent down to take a closer look at the arm, "Hmm...multiple coloration...not good...not good at all...the boils themselves look easy enough to fix...but I'm worried about that color." Miss Basore scratched her head thoughtfully, "Just what sort of potion were you trying to make?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:30 am
*she mumbled something that sounded like I was trying to bewitch some backstabber using a potion I found out of this book laying on the ground in Hogsmade*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:04 am
"Me never thought of an idea like that, Nurse! Me is not nearly as smart as you is! Me be right back!"

*runs as fast as her little legs can take her down to the kitchens and whips up some fresh brownies and grabs a jug of milk, then races back up to the hospital wing*

"Me brought brownies and milk for the injured students! Me thinks Nurse is very smart for thinking of such great idea! If me gets hurt again, and the young masters and mistresses see me in here, me is going to just bring treats! Thank you, thank you Nurse!!!"

*hands out snacks to everyone in the hospital wing, saving the largest slice for Nurse Juni*  

Adele1010

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:07 pm
She looks back towards the house elf and grins, "You're very welcome. And I'm sure the patients will like the goodies...oh my, is one of those slices for me? Thank you very much. Though I'm a bit busy at the moment, if you could put it on the desk in my office I would appreciate it."

Eowuclya
*she mumbled something that sounded like I was trying to bewitch some backstabber using a potion I found out of this book laying on the ground in Hogsmade*

Miss Basore turns back to the Slytherin girl; her expression lightens a bit, "Sorry? My hearing isn't its greatest. Could you speak up just a bit? Don't be shy. You were caught with something illegal, but I'm a nurse. My job here is to heal you, not to condemn you." She glances at the girl's arm and back to her face. "Bewitchment you say? Do you know the name of the potion? And how it was supposed to bewitch its...er...victim?" Miss Basore blinked, "I hope you don't mind the inquiry...but its very important I know what kind of potion you were making before I try anything to heal you. I don't want to accidentally prescribe anything that could worsen that injury."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:57 am
*puts the plate of goodies on the desk*

"Me hopes you like it! It tastes better when it's warm, so when you is ready to eat it, let Adele know and me will run down to the kitchens and heat it up for you! Thank you again!"  

Adele1010

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:04 pm
Well the page was mostly covered in spots so I couldn't see the name......but.... *sighs* it was supposed to make her turn into some sort of roden/insect thing. The book said it would be different depending on how horrible the person is.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:07 pm
*staggers into the hospital wing carrying a plate of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies for the students and trying not to drop it*

"Nurse Juni, me was being loud in the library and me had to punish meself...me hit me head on the table...but me brought cookies for the students!"

*puts the cookies on a bedside table, then falls into the bed*

"Ahh, me head is spinning! Are those stars really going 'round in circles 'round me head or is me just delirious?"  

Adele1010

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:51 am
*looks at the elf on the bed* Oh, those smell good  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:56 pm
*glances warily over to the student*

"You is welcome to have some...Me brought them for the students...Oooh, me head is spinning............."

*passes out*  

Adele1010

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:10 pm
*turns back to the nurse* Is she going to be alright?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:12 pm
Miss Basore sighs and walks over to the fallen house elf and feels the elf's head, her eyes narrow and she focuses for a few moments before she shakes her head and rolls her eyes, "As I thought. A minor concussion. She's going to wake up with a nasty headache...but other than that she'll be fine. Silly...she certainly has a liking for punishment."

She walks back over to the Slytherin, "You on the other hand will take some time to heal. A month at most...maybe only a few weeks if your diligent with your medication. You're lucky. Transformation potions can be very tricky to antidote...especially when they go wrong. If that potion you made exploded closer to completion time we may have been dealing with a mutated creature rather than a few colored boils...Give me a few minutes and I'll be right out with that antidote."

The nurse walks into the backroom and closes the door.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 am
*she stared ahead for a few minutes then shuddered. She glanced down at her arm, picturing something crawling out of it*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:05 pm
*wakes up*

"Oooh! Me head hurts! Me needs to quit doing bad things so that me doesn't have to punish meself anymore...Maybe when me gets to be a student, me won't be in here too much anymore..."

*looks over at Eowuclya*

"Me thinks you not looking too good there, young Miss! Do you want another cookie?"

(Psst...like my new kitty in my sig?)  

Adele1010

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:49 pm
((OMG KITTEH!!! 4laugh blaugh heart surprised xp xd domokun ))

The door opens again and Miss Basore strides out and walks to the slytherin girl, "Sorry to keep you waiting...it really is a bit of a mess back there...I suppose I'll have to reorganize at some point...here we are." She holds up a small jar containing stormy gray looking paste inside, "The answer to your problem is right in here. If you'll hold out your arm for me...yes thank you." The nurse opens the jar and scoops out a little bit of the dull looking paste, then she carefully applies it to all the boils and coloration on Eowuclya's skin. Then Miss Basore puts down the jar and begins to wrap her arm in bandages.

"Now here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to give that jar to you so that you can re-apply this to yourself oh about every 3 or 4 days. It'll be a slow healing process but it'll definitely heal. So don't fret if you don't see results right away. Just make sure you don't re-apply too frequently...or forget to re-apply...or it'll make the process all the slower...and I'm sure you want those marks gone as soon as possible yes?" She puts the lid back onto the jar.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff