Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Does anyone know what the hell this says? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kovos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:00 am
lola_siannodel
Kovos
I do belive it says something to the effect of this: Seriously, that Slipknot s**t is ******** up, what ever happened to music like --- and Aaron Carter.

Aaron Carter sucked! Sorry if I sound rude, but really. The only reason he was so populare was because he was cute. He was a pretty boy, who became populare during the same time as the whole boy band craze. For those who do not know him, he's a popstar (or was, more like....Don't hear much about him now), and the younger brother of Nick Carter, who was in *NSync. He came out when I was younger, and they used to put music videos of him on Nick. I used to like him, but only because when your a kid, you don't really know what's good. When I was a kid, I listened to anything. Now I listen to rock.
I was only translating, I never have or probably never will listen to pop, it is to stero typical, all the songs are the same, no matter what band, and their sound is not unique to them selves, it is the same beats, same sound, and same stupid dance moves which are not their own.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:02 am
Kovos
lola_siannodel
Kovos
I do belive it says something to the effect of this: Seriously, that Slipknot s**t is ******** up, what ever happened to music like --- and Aaron Carter.

Aaron Carter sucked! Sorry if I sound rude, but really. The only reason he was so populare was because he was cute. He was a pretty boy, who became populare during the same time as the whole boy band craze. For those who do not know him, he's a popstar (or was, more like....Don't hear much about him now), and the younger brother of Nick Carter, who was in *NSync. He came out when I was younger, and they used to put music videos of him on Nick. I used to like him, but only because when your a kid, you don't really know what's good. When I was a kid, I listened to anything. Now I listen to rock.
I was only translating, I never have or probably never will listen to pop, it is to stero typical, all the songs are the same, no matter what band, and their sound is not unique to them selves, it is the same beats, same sound, and same stupid dance moves which are not their own.

I wasn't saying that you liked it. I was mentioning how bad it was for the sake of saying so. You are right about pop music.  

lola_siannodel

KiraLight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:23 am
lola_siannodel
Kavuu
Aaron Carter is gay

Ok, I'm bi, and as much as I hate Aaron Carter, you shouldn't really call someone gay as if it's an insult. stare Or use gay to mean bad. Even if he is, that wouldn't be a bad thing.
I'm gay..I use gay as an insult all the time

but yeah, I remember Aaron Carter..when I lived in Vegas there were music videos of him playing all the time on TV..

Ive never heard of that other one though..3LW was it?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:26 am
KiraLight
lola_siannodel
Kavuu
Aaron Carter is gay

Ok, I'm bi, and as much as I hate Aaron Carter, you shouldn't really call someone gay as if it's an insult. stare Or use gay to mean bad. Even if he is, that wouldn't be a bad thing.

but yeah, I remember Aaron Carter..when I lived in Vegas there were music videos of him playing all the time on TV..

Strange. Around here, most gay and bi kids are in GSA (strait kids, too), and no kid in GSA uses gay as an insult, because...Well...Yeah....I know another guy who lives in Vegas, and he said that he had friends that are gay that use gay as an insult all the time. I guess it's different areas.

I never heard of 3LW, either.  

lola_siannodel

KiraLight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:46 pm
lola_siannodel
KiraLight
lola_siannodel
Kavuu
Aaron Carter is gay

Strange. Around here, most gay and bi kids are in GSA (strait kids, too), and no kid in GSA uses gay as an insult, because...Well...Yeah....I know another guy who lives in Vegas, and he said that he had friends that are gay that use gay as an insult all the time. I guess it's different areas.

I never heard of 3LW, either.
probably. My English teacher actually had a talk with the entire school saying that we shouldn't use "gay" and retard" as insults
We listened to him, but we're doing it in a joking way, if you know what I mean
But yeah..it's probably different areas. People here use "gay" so much that it has a different connotation..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ImTheNewCancerNeverLookedBetter

I like slipknot, well some of there songs. did you know every member of the band graduated from harvard?
And as for Aaron carter, he is just ugh, i dislike him so much.

You.Cant.Stand.It.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The.Pantless.Wonder

Ghurdrich

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:15 pm
The.Pantless.Wonder
ImTheNewCancerNeverLookedBetter

I like slipknot, well some of there songs. did you know every member of the band graduated from harvard?
And as for Aaron carter, he is just ugh, i dislike him so much.

You.Cant.Stand.It.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agreed. Slipknot has some good songs, and I like the concept of having, what, nine people? It just sounds big. As for Aaron Carter, I flat out refuse to acknowledge his existance, thusly by saying "Who is Aaron Carter? I've never heard of him... Or her... Whichever."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:29 pm
Does god (no, not capitalized, I'm not a believer) create people like this to torture me?  

Hyotana

[-True Illusion-]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:56 am
Shinobi 1977
Who the hell is Aaron Carter?
whee He was....ummm...you know? I'm not sure either! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:11 am
Aaron Carter is some kind of old school Jesse McCartney  

LaForet

KiraLight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:27 pm
this is aaron carter
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:06 pm
Luce Ravenier
Anybody recall Nick Carter? Former lead singer for *NSync, I believe. Anyway, it's his little brother. I think they opened the door for such pairs as Ashlee and Jessica, or Hayley and Hilary.

Nick Carter wasn't in *NSync... lol  

StripedSocks`

Obito Sharingan Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:52 am
Shinobi 1977
A bone-biting basterd uncle ********.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:48 pm
am17
Shinobi 1977
A bone-biting basterd uncle ******** class="clear">

Uncle ********? Did he really sleep with his uncle, or did you make that up?

Oh, and not to seem rude but....It's b*****d, not basterd. sweatdrop  

lola_siannodel

Obito Sharingan Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:52 am
lola_siannodel
am17
Shinobi 1977
A bone-biting basterd uncle ******** class="clear">

Uncle ********? Did he really sleep with his uncle, or did you make that up?

Oh, and not to seem rude but....It's b*****d, not basterd. sweatdrop
I think he really is gay with his uncle, would that be suprising? He's so girl-crazy, it's like he's trying to cover that fact that he's gay. b*****d, I'm not quite sure, but it's the rest of the phrase. mrgreen
By the way, what does ' mrgreen ' mean?  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces