Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:47 pm
VashZero5
Rats_have_rights
I'm not sure where they tour, me and my friend were just looking at the local shows and we saw that The Toasters were playing. So we just went, smoked a cig with the trombonist player. Less then jakes playing around here in april. surprised

I sure hope they end up touring near you guys.. It was a great show.
yeah I really want to see them. Something a cig with the the trombonist sounds really sweet.

yeah, he's a cool guy, and dam can he play that horn!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:21 am
YES i finally found some Toaster fans

i be skankin to two tone army ya know  

Ocean_Sky_Twillight

Paxter Walker

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:40 am
I can't wait to see them live, they are coming here, with The Phenomenauts, so it should be a fun show. They were the first 3 wave band I ever got into. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:26 pm
The toasters are playing two hours away from my town this month, but I'll be 11 hours away in East Texas that week. crying  

annerbelle

40z

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:22 pm
They're playing a show on Halloween that I'm going to try and go to. With The Pietasters. I'm a big Pietasters fan and a fan of Toasters. I'm pumped.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:48 am
i'm going to a toasters concert in about 2 weeks. i cant wait. i cant wait to radiation skank razz  

inureyez

SilentPalpatine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:55 pm
I saw The Toasters play with The Briggs. That was my first ska show, and I got to say it was amazing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:06 pm
Toasters.. I thought they were just a funny name to tell people what bands I listen to. But.. They good. Really good..  

Maximillian Riese

Slag10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:45 am
The best thing about the toaster is their ability to turn out solid albums every time evenh after 25 years. I just got One More Bullet and was not dissapointed, though i noticed it was shorter than the other albums. i particularlly like how their sound has embraced some bluse and soul influences over the years as opposed to staying stricktly 2 tone/i totaled my first car trying to get one of their shows.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:54 pm
Hahaha, yeah the toasters are amazing. I like their new cd, its really good. its kinda weird, the first couple times I saw them, they played a buncha really random songs, and the songs from this cd before it was out. then after the new cd came out they started playing all their really good stuff, since then, they've been extremely amazing live.

specially the day their cd came out, they played here w/ their old sax player, who is like ******** god. lol. I've always wanted to see him play, and I got to.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Zom B McFlesheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:52 pm
I would so defy the laws of nature and have Robert Hingley's babies.

That's how much I love The Toasters.

They're so great live, but, this year at Warped Tour, they seemed kinda out of it. Then I felt like they were disappointed with the crowd, and I felt bad for a second, then they started playing Shocker!, and I got over it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:55 pm
Haaha, they were great here, I mean, oddly enough their crowd was much much better than Big D's.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Zom B McFlesheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:29 pm
Why wouldn't it be? Big D is much more well known than The Toasters, and, considering you were at Warped Tour, is it really that shocking?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:39 am
i noticed the Toaster seem to get the shaft when they arent the headliner. They came through on the Jager tour back in February with Pepper and Slightly Stoopid. The Toasters opened that night to about 25-30 people. after their set about 150 people showed up for the other bands.  

Slag10

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:58 am
Zom B McFlesheater
Why wouldn't it be? Big D is much more well known than The Toasters, and, considering you were at Warped Tour, is it really that shocking?

Well I mean I figured not many people would be coming for the toasters, and mroe would be tehre for Big D. I guess Big D had a bigger crowd by a little, but like 5 people knew the words, where as everyone at the toasters seemed to actually be a fan.

Dance

Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces