Back to Guilds

Tags: neopets, neopia 

Reply Pets, Petpets, and the Lab Ray
Lab Ray Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it a good idea to get the full lab map?
  no
  yes
  i dont know
View Results

Genyusai
Crew

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:38 am
Quote:
Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at Yokusei...

... and he gains 5 maximum hit points!!!!

Oh wait, it's not for posting that?  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:11 pm
cool, nice!!! smile  

ixan10

Diasonia

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:23 am
The Lab map is a great thing, but Nothing happened to my pet for couple of months...Well, it turned from Christmas Uni female into blue Usul male domokun I was mad!
On the other account though, I got Maraquan Kau smile )))

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:06 am
yippy! i got the halloween lupe avvie because the lab ray changed it into a lupe and then after like a week it changed it into a halloween lupe and then i got the avvie! yay!  

Janviarius

ixan10

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:59 am
just 3 more pieces  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:20 pm
Yes! Get the lab ray! It's worth the price. Last year I got it for 450k but it seems to be getting more expensive. Some people say it's about 500k-600k or something of the sort. Regardless it's worth it. I have a Ghost Chia, Custard Kyrii, Striped Tuskinny and Skunk Jubjub. I've also had a Maraquan Shoyru which I gave up for adoption. You can get colors that otherwise would drain your funds. I suggest you start saving and get it before the price starts to kiss the 700k mark.  

kikoyos_tears14

candiemesweet

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:37 pm
I think the Ray is great! I have gotten all of these:
http://petpages.neopets.com/~candiesmooches

plus a few more with the ray!  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:57 pm
well the lab ray was worth it at first to me. i was doing a adoptino centre for my guild and was zapping pets for fun. now three of my pets are paintedf after i saved up the np. the last one i use to jsut zap and gets its stats higher. but either way i am glad i have it.  

Shiama

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:40 pm
although i only have 2-3 pieces and am just simply saving up for a paintbrush, i think the lab ray sounds reely cool  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:36 am
Even if the price was 1Million it would still be totally worth it. Not just because everyone is doing it, but it is often the only reason alot of my neopet buddies log on anymore. That and collecting more interest in the bank than me crying

Right now I mainly use it to zap an adopted pet. I usually do that until they get decent stats and a nice paint job, something not common like Starry or Robot. Then I let people in a thread know, because usually it's adopted the millisecond I hit the "leave for adoption" button.

Not saying it's neccissarily a good thing and often the people that keep them don't really take care of them, but sometimes I do that with little fanfare and neomail the lucky adopter telling them what went on.  

Genyusai
Crew

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kallio

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:17 am
I have 2 pieces so far, I found them both as random events. I think it'll be cool to have once I have it. smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:38 am
Aye, I adopt & Ray random pets. I have three pets on two abandoned accounts that I hope to eventually convince the NP staff to transfer directly to my main, but until then, I'm adopting & Raying random pets. I picked up a Kougra that turned Electric, and... I think it was an Acara... But it eventually turned into a yellow Xweetok, a green Aisha, a red Aisha, and finally a blue Koi before I disowned it.

The fear of gender-switching keeps my main away from the Ray most of the time, but she's gotten some nice stat boosts and turned Ghost from it.

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

Nekojin__x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:43 pm
Well. It can also lower your stats and change your pets species. Which does open great oppertunities for limited & restricted pets.. but it's not likely you'll get one, really.

Still, I need one badly and I'm trying to trade gaian items for neopets items. 'Cause I'm a rich gaian but not so rich Neopian(?).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:54 pm
I REALLY WANT THE SECRET LABORATORY MAP exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim Plz look at my trades on neopets and my username is samanthaleekim!  

Primper

shippocuty195

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:16 pm
i have a island wocky, a mutant hissi and a cybunny, all of them were zapped by the lab ray, i was so happy when it zapped my pet into a cybunny, i have many others too, glowing, disco. it takes a couple tries, you cant get it on the first try. but its worth it  
Pets, Petpets, and the Lab Ray

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff