Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:38 pm
Jounouchi looked back at the kid and Tea. He was in good hands so he went out to look for Mokuba. It was freezing which made him search all the harder. He was worried about Mokuba, if he was even out here.
He was about to turn back when he spotted something through a gap in the steadily falling snow.
He ran over and dug the face down child out of the snow and was thankful Mokuba's hair was black. He carried him back to the Kame and hoped he hadn't been in the snow too long.
"Hey Tea! Help me out over here." He called.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:36 pm
"This will just be a minute..." Te'a told the little kid as she ran in to see what was up with Joey."What is it Joey?! I was just about to find out his name and you just come in and yell....Mokuba!! Where did you find him? He's cold and unconcious. Joey get a blanket! I'll go make something hot for him to drink."Maybe I should tell that kid that Mokuba is here....Should I? I'll go make some hot choclate. I'll make some for Mokuba and the other kid.  

SetoBatman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:12 pm
Mokuba though unconcious was still breathing. Though slightly slower then normal, enough that he wasnt gonna die. He was however pale and blue in the lips. Trembling slightly in Jous arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:13 pm
"Jeez Tea, I figured he's awake and Mokuba here is suffering from hypothermia or somethin', and er... Sorry 'bout that." Jounouchi replied. He wrapped Mokuba up in the blanket and lying him down.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:37 pm
Yugi hung up the phone and re-joined the group with a look of annoyance that almost looked unnatural on him. "Malik" He said as they stared at him. They sighed and nodded, waiting for Yugi to elaborate further. "A shadow spell gone wrong. He's not exactly sure what went wrong, so he doesn't know exactly how to fix it yet." He looked with pity on Seto bawling on the floor, and to Mokuba on the couch. "I'm going to get something hot. Anzu, try to calm him down, and Jounouchi, would you mind go getting grandpa? Hes at a shogi tournament in the park." Yugi's dark half may not have taken over yet, but he was doing his best to stay calm and take control of the situation. Malik was right to be scared. The pharaoh will be furious when he finds out whats happened, so the better he was kept ignorant of the situation, the better.... at least for now  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:45 am
Seto looked up at the other, who was only slightly taller than him. (OOC: Explaination Kaiba had a major growth spurt during puberty.) He sniffled when the lady next to him asked him the question. "Y- you're not with- with Gozoburo, are you? You're not gonna hurt me, are you?" Seto questioned in a quite, withdrawn voice.  

Arashi Cloud

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:13 am
Malik POV:
Oh My Ra!! Pharaoh is going to KILL me!! stupid spell. stupid lack of millenium item. stupid cat. and yes, i did say stupid cat. it is all the cats fault. maybe i should go over and apologize abd see what danage i have caused. after yugi abruptly hung up it was kinda obvious something was wrong. i should bring kitty too.
End POV

with that thought, malik grabbed his coat, picked up his cat(who happened to be very old and scrawny) and walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:36 am
She handed The kid who looked like Kaiba the Hot choclate she just made."No, I'm not with Gozaburo. I'm just Curious. I mean finding two kids outside freezing isn't normal and I don't even know one's name. So can you tell me your name."Te'a said to the kid with another cup of hot choclate in her hand. "Joey! Can you come and hand Mokuba this." She said handing Joey the Hot Choclate "It will help him warmup."  

SetoBatman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:29 pm
Mokubas eyes begun to flutter open a little bit from the warm fire. he looked up at Joey and the hot chocolate and took it from Joey." Thank you..." he said softly."...Wheres Seto?." He asked now knowing what was going on around him and he thought Seto would still be outside. Then he gazed over to tea and the Kaiba look alike, but of coarse he reconized the kid. "Seto!" Mokuba said with relief in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:58 pm
"We have confirmation" Yugi thought to himself. "So this really is Malik's fault, and this kid actually IS Kaiba....." Yugi shook his head then. There was still something that didn't add up. First off.... WHY Kaiba? 2nd, why was Seto asking them if they were with Gozoburo? Wasn't his step-father dead? And didn't he recognize them?! "Mokuba," Yugi said turning to the now older sibling. "Can you tell us exactly what hap-" but Yugi was cut short by a knock on the door.  

pixiestixryu

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:52 pm
Seto sniffled, hiccuping slightly before he sipped at the warm drink in his hands. Until the strange boy next to him said something. "Who are you?" Seto softly questioned,  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:09 am
"Seto..I'm glad to see your ok." Mokuba replied softly sipping his cocoa.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:24 am
"Who are you?" He questioned Mokuba again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:51 am
Mokuba looked slightly shocked. Seto didnt reconize him, he wouldve thought that he could reconize him no matter the size."...Seto..I'ts me...Mokuba..." he answered.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:13 am
Jounouchi was a lot confused. Malik had done something and Seto was a little kid. Normally he would have taken advantage of that and bounced some good scathing remarks off him, but when he looked at the little, crying ball Seto had become, he just didn't feel like it any more.
"Mokuba, I don't think he knows any of us. He'd of called me Mutt by now if he did." Jounouchi said, trying to crack a smile.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff