Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:47 pm
Kurama333
Do they have to be moving and all?
Cus I have temporary use to Photobucket and can make some, but I dont have any way to make them move or make gifs (well.. flash... but it saves as swf).
Ah, and since Im practically a newbie at BB, maybe someone could make a KaRe sig? *has no pics at all of Kai and Rei together, nor any good ones of them separately to use* sweatdrop

No they don't have to be animated. ^^V They can be anything as long as they do not contain fanart that is not your own.

I can try to make a KaRe one sometime. It just may take a while because I'm lazy. ^^V  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:04 pm
Prixy
Kurama333
Do they have to be moving and all?
Cus I have temporary use to Photobucket and can make some, but I dont have any way to make them move or make gifs (well.. flash... but it saves as swf).
Ah, and since Im practically a newbie at BB, maybe someone could make a KaRe sig? *has no pics at all of Kai and Rei together, nor any good ones of them separately to use* sweatdrop

No they don't have to be animated. ^^V They can be anything as long as they do not contain fanart that is not your own.

I can try to make a KaRe one sometime. It just may take a while because I'm lazy. ^^V

xD Okay. Im gonna try to make some too, but until Ben gets me the proper programs, theyll all be made in paint, which is long and hard and very difficult- trust me. Thanks  

Kurama333

PhoenixFire1212

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:32 am
I like the banner w/ Kai's butt! I love Kai!!!! heart heart heart *goes hyper*  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:40 pm
Something buggered up with the code for some of the banners. If you have a guild banner you can try repasting the code or going into your profile to make sure the url hasn't been broken somewhere.

Yay, glad you like the Kai banner. =D

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

RF Boyette

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:50 am
I think you know I like the Kai-butt sig, Prixy ^^ Now I have an excuse to advertise Kai's butt! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:08 pm
RF Boyette
I think you know I like the Kai-butt sig, Prixy ^^ Now I have an excuse to advertise Kai's butt! XD

heart Kai's butt makes me think of you. And that perdyful siggeh you used to have. n.n  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Roppie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:17 pm
Prixy
Haha, I finaly stopped being a lazy bum and added the banner.

Roppie if you don't want the image linking to your photobucket then upload it elsewhere and I'll change stuff around.

*ignores the fact that this was posted three months ago* Eh, it's just junk there, anyway XD

Anyway, donating two more. If anyone feels like going through my photobucket, fine, there's nothing useful in it, anyway ^^;;

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:15 pm
Added to the front page. You make me giggle. =D  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Roppie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:58 pm
Hehe, glad to be of service ^^

Hey... *poke* I can do some more "service" if you like... ^o~

Okay I had to post that. ._.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:43 pm
Roppie
Hehe, glad to be of service ^^

Hey... *poke* I can do some more "service" if you like... ^o~

Okay I had to post that. ._.

Go ahead and provide your services. XD heart  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:07 pm
Can I have a go too?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:32 pm
Mine are teh lame. I sorry ;_;

User Image

User Image  

Orionis Rigel

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:34 pm
AHAHAHAHAHA.

That is freaking awesome XD

I love their expressions heart

LOOK AT THEM! *cracks up laughing*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:44 pm
The horrified ones? I wanted to write "OC FANGIRLS!", but I thought that was cruel ^^;  

Orionis Rigel

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:36 pm
It is a tad bit cruel xD

However, everyone agrees that Mary Sues are suck-arse and thus... nobody would have minded that! XD!!!

Unless... we happen to have the oddball that is like "MARYSUE/KAI!!" O_o;;

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that second banner! I didn't see it originally!!! WAH!! Rei's kitty pout!!!!  
The Creative Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff