Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Moose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:10 pm
Heya! I'm glad I'm apart of this guild, abortion is a tricky issue, and I'm glad I'm pro-choice. I joined the guild because I like to see Gaians pumped up on political issues. smile I can't wait to get to know everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:39 pm
Hello...I'm Blue and I am new to this guild....yay and stuff  

Jae Dazzle

Mikami

3,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:16 pm
Sensedog
Infinity Hermes
Salve amici! ^_^

I am thrilled to be a part of this guild, as it allows me to meet other people who share my opinions. I strongly believe in pro-choice, and I hope to talk to the rest of you about the issue at length. 3nodding

And Sensedog, have I told you lately how much I love you? heart

heart You are and always will be the girl of my dreams. heart

is jelous  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:08 pm
...Wow...2nd guild in the same week, even more suprising, I was invited into this one eek and I thought people hated me!

Well yes, I'm Chris Magee, age 15 (maybeh a little young but meh). Live in the great 'white' north Canada! Why would I be pro-choice? Well, cuz its the mothers choice. Maybe you've seen my 'A Fetus, like this Apple' speech around, if not and are intrestined, I'd be more then happy to explain and get feed back.

Well yes....Thats all from me!  

Slash3948

Infinity Hermes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:43 pm
Sensedog
Infinity Hermes
Salve amici! ^_^

I am thrilled to be a part of this guild, as it allows me to meet other people who share my opinions. I strongly believe in pro-choice, and I hope to talk to the rest of you about the issue at length. 3nodding

heart You will always be the guy of mine. I love you more than words can say. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:37 pm
I just joined today also! My name is Ken and I am 14. I think I found this guild from the advertisment, "The Abortion Song". It was in one of the girl's signature and I clicked it and found this guild. I think it is a very interesting guild! Hope to chat with you guys later on. heart  

Quibird

Tacklebox Nebula

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:44 am
Hello, I joined yesterday and didn't get around to posting anything yet. My name's Katina, and I like poetry, writing, art, and video games...I'm actually not very interested in politics except for a few topics. I'm pro-choice and pro-gay marriage. Hmm...there's a variety of reasons why I'm pro-choice, but they've all been said before. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:17 pm
I am sort of in between of the gay marriage. A little bit leaning to the anti-gay marriage, though. wink  

Quibird

Miyuka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:20 pm
Hiya! I come all the way from Washington State to this guild, which I am psyched to join. I'm politically independent with generally democratic views. (I.E. Gay marriage, anti-war (no exceptions), better public school funding, and of course I'm for abortion) My major problem with abortion would be the influentional political and religous leaders (none of them I know of are female) who believe they can preach about or make laws with pro-life persuasion.

Thanks for accepting me!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:47 pm
Sensedog
Gash-Jackel
Infinity Hermes
Sensedog
Infinity Hermes
Salve amici! ^_^

heart You will always be the guy of mine. I love you more than words can say. heart

sensedog's in love?! eek
with a guy?!

She uses a male avatar on Gaia. I called her the girl of my dreams, remember? stressed

is still jelous  

Mikami

3,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:23 am
Mikami
Sensedog
Gash-Jackel
Infinity Hermes
Sensedog
Infinity Hermes
Salve amici! ^_^

sensedog's in love?! eek
with a guy?!

She uses a male avatar on Gaia. I called her the girl of my dreams, remember? stressed

is still jelous

exclaim
okies
sorry
please don't hurt me  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:46 pm
Hi everyone! I'm new here and still pretty new to Gaia. I saw the abortion song in someone's sig and I had to join. I have been debating abortion in forums on other websites for years.
I'm 19 (well in about 6 days), and I have never had an abortion. I have never even been pregnant. About a year ago I had a pregnancy scare and for a few weeks I was sure I was pregnant. I spent a lot of time thinking about abortion and if I could really go through with that or not. I had always been pro-choice, but I always thought that if I had to make the choice I would not choose abortion. But when I really thought I could be pregnant I realized that I just would not be able to take care of a baby. My boyfriend and I are going to college and neither of us has the money to support a child. We wouldn't even have the money to pay for the delivery. Thats when I really started to appreciate my freedom to choose.  

Aiko_Kaida

Mehe Lovecraft-West

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:37 am
I'm Mehe. I believe in the pro choice way of life. It's not someone else's place to tell someone that they can't do what they have to do to take care of themselves. I totally believe that. A woman's body is her own business.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:57 am
starting from now
I'm gonna give all the new FEMALE members
a hug
*hugs mehe*
*hugs Aiko_Kaida*  

Gash-Jackel

Mehe Lovecraft-West

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:39 pm
I got a hug! Yay! blaugh  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]