Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Isnt it a bother to type like this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dosent it seem like it is difficult to type like this?
  It sure is
  Nope, I find it eaiser then typing in english
  Typing it??? Talk about reading it I dont understand a single word this person said!
  I am the Poll Whore *steals 10 gold* MUAHAHAHAHAH The Gold is Mine!!!
View Results

K8.Edid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:41 am
My brain hurts!!

Just reading that kind of thing always makes me wonder at the age of the person typing it. My first impression is that this person is 8 years old.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:59 am
Was that English?  

Obito Sharingan Uchiha

I am Jaques colon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:47 pm
That can't be a real post. That has to be some idiot that not only can't type, but also can't come up with a good topic to make some gold off of. Because it's blatantly obvious that it's made up. And frankly, it scares me.

But yes, I think it must be difficult to type things out like that. Maybe it's because I'm with my school's newspaper, but good english just seems to flow through my fingertips. So much easier.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:55 pm
*dies on the spot of horrible grammar*  

crazeebeautiful

KoshiDoragon

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:39 pm
am17
Was that English?
<[ gonk School started today gonk But I still will be hyperactive!! I heart sugar!!]>

I doubt it.

<[I... I'm hyperactive heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]>

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:44 pm
crazeebeautiful
<[ gonk School started today gonk But I still will be hyperactive!! I heart sugar!!]>

*dies with her*

<[I... I'm hyperactive heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]>

KoshiDoragon

Kavuu

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:30 pm
creepy................  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:38 pm

User Image
User Image.:: " My eyes hurt... "::.User Image

User Image

~yin_bro~

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:40 am
I just found this:
Quote:
both suck, da trumpet is wats hott

What struck me was how the poster wrote 'hot' as 'hott'. Whenever I get scolded by my friends for typing in correct English, they tell me that typing 'txt tlk' is way easier, shorter and quicker to do then correctly, but hasn't this guy just made the word longer, and therefore in their books, more difficult?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:43 am
You know... that one site the... breezah was it?... has been suspended. *snickers madly* Anyways... @.@  

Acanthea Grimscythe

Beloved Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

DancinnFiendd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:26 pm
Okay that is just horrible. I can't spell to well at all, but i mean come on. That is just horrible. *shakes head*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:06 pm
You see? Again. Someone who can't handle their personal problems. I would so like to tear out my cerebrum and store it in a safety deposit box before I lose more brain cells.  

Zealot of Insanity

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:48 am
Obito Sharingan Uchiha
Was that English?

My thoughts exactly, and furthermore, why is it that only Jewish people can have sex, according to this author? I find that concept... unlikely.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:18 am
Quote:
SO LYKe MY MOMMY TOLD ME THAT IF I R WANTZ HER TO LUFF ME DEN I HAVE TO R GET JUWISHAFIED!!!!! BUT I R DON'T WANT TO BE JEW GBUT I DO WANT MY MOOMY TO LOVE ME????? Y WONT MY MOOMY LUV ME IF I R JEW OR NOT???? SHE SAID THAT IF I WANTED CEX I WOULD HAVE TO BE TEH JEW????

WTF IZ RONG WIT DIS????????

This is a translation for all of you straining your eyes to see what the hell this person is saying:

So, like, my mommy told me that if I want her to love me, I have to become Jewish. I don't want to be a Jew, but I do want my mommy to love me! Why won't my mommy love me if I am Jewish or not? She said if I wanted sex I would have to be Jewish!

What the f*** is wrong with this?!

Kind of pathetic, don't you think? Trying to find empty sympathy?  

Honeydukes Lover

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:49 pm
KoshiDoragon
crazeebeautiful

*dies with her*

*Hari Kiri*  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces