Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The 'If' Topic. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If Sasuke didn't wake up from his cursed seal in season two, would Neji and Tenten have won over the Sound Ninja?
  OF COURSE! Because Tenten's there! =D *Tenten fangirl/boy*
  Duh. Because Neji rocks! =D *Neji fangirl*
  No. They still would of lost in my opinion.
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:36 pm
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Resolute Infliction
Would the Naruto sereis be less attractive and interesting if there is a clarified implication on relationships?
(meaning more romance and couples and all that mush)
I wouldn't think it'd be as popular...

Naruto already contains small hints. Maybe more hints may make it more popular, just not as heavy. If pairings were official, then yeah, Naruto would be thrown into a "RETARTED ANIME" section.

But personally, I'D LOVE TO HAVE OFFICIAL PAIRINGS. I don't know about you though. Anyway, this is only a conclusion or inference. No one knows for sure. If they were to add romance, maybe best to make it some kind of filler episode, and not have it effect or show along the story line whatsoever. Yeah. Like those episodes that come along with the DVDs of the Japanese Naruto movie or something. Those episodes don't really effect the series. So, if it were in one of those epsisodes, let's take Neji and Tenten for example, you won't see Neji and Tenten hugging or anything. Just go one with the same teammate, best firend if even relationship.
Maybe when they're older.
Like I've said before; I don't find children making out/having sex attractive.
A lot of people don't.

I never said I did.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:37 pm
Resolute Infliction
I dont think kids having sex is a bright idea either... ERK--!! malufunction!! xp
sorry! bad, evil song plaid...
but I think we got a good picture of what romance would be like in episode 101, when those the elder of the 3 idiot brothers tried to get with that girl.. "no means no!"
I think that was directed indirectly at fans! xd
god, I'd love to see someone cosplay those 3 idiots!

Exactly. Hints are already more then enough. Official pairings are too much. So no romance. It'd probably only make it worse.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

MistuhFieryCat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:03 am
Uhhh...I don't get it.

Sasuke fought Kabuto's team people. (Were they from the Sound?)

Then Tenten fought a Temari from the Sand.

Then, Neji faced Rock Lee.

What do you mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:47 am
Resolute Infliction
I dont think kids having sex is a bright idea either... ERK--!! malufunction!! xp
but I think we got a good picture of what romance would be like in episode 101, when those the elder of the 3 idiot brothers tried to get with that girl.. "no means no!"
Good idea! XD  

Syndactyly

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:12 pm
Shikalee
Resolute Infliction
Good idea! XD

@MistuhFieryCat:: In the forest of death. Not during the Chuunin Exams Preliminaries.
Seriously, someone should do that. *Looks around for someone to bribe for cosplay* Hm...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:01 am
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Resolute Infliction
Would the Naruto sereis be less attractive and interesting if there is a clarified implication on relationships?

Naruto already contains small hints. Maybe more hints may make it more popular, just not as heavy. If pairings were official, then yeah, Naruto would be thrown into a "RETARTED ANIME" section.

But personally, I'D LOVE TO HAVE OFFICIAL PAIRINGS. I don't know about you though. Anyway, this is only a conclusion or inference. No one knows for sure. If they were to add romance, maybe best to make it some kind of filler episode, and not have it effect or show along the story line whatsoever. Yeah. Like those episodes that come along with the DVDs of the Japanese Naruto movie or something. Those episodes don't really effect the series. So, if it were in one of those epsisodes, let's take Neji and Tenten for example, you won't see Neji and Tenten hugging or anything. Just go one with the same teammate, best firend if even relationship.
A lot of people don't.

I never said I did.
No one play dumb.
You can't have a relationship with NO physical contact.
Asking for that IS asking for them to do things.

Syndactyly

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:37 am
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Resolute Infliction

A lot of people don't.

I never said I did.
No one play dumb.

XD Okay, okay. I get your point. (Actually I kind of do, but I just don't want to go off topic...)

Hm...how about...

WHAT IF JIRAIYA BECAME HOKAGE?

You know, he was asked that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:45 am
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Resolute Infliction

A lot of people don't.

I never said I did.
No one play dumb.
really?
I though a relationship included holding hands, buying flowers, going to the movies together, defending her/him, hanging out, getting to know each other more, etc... come on! teenagers these days skip right to all that other icky stuff! -,-;
holding hands?
hugging?
I think that's acceptable...  

Reso Miso Soup

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:48 am
JhonnyRaincloud

Hm...how about...

OH MI GOSH!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
It was so sad that he declined... but if he accepted... that would have been a huge disaster!! he would sneek out and you know what'll happen from there... -.- The Village of Konoha will never be secure for women anymore...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:18 pm
Resolute Infliction
JhonnyRaincloud

Hm...how about...

OH MI GOSH!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
It was so sad that he declined... but if he accepted... that would have been a huge disaster!! he would sneek out and you know what'll happen from there... -.- The Village of Konoha will never be secure for women anymore...

lmao, somewhere along those lines huh?  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:04 pm
What if Orochimaru never bit sasuke?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:40 pm
Lord Someguy
Then they'd have to find some excuse to get Naruto to go against Sasuke like crazy. xp  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:49 pm
Resolute Infliction
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Resolute Infliction

A lot of people don't.

I never said I did.
No one play dumb.
really?
I though a relationship included holding hands, buying flowers, going to the movies together, defending her/him, hanging out, getting to know each other more, etc... come on! teenagers these days skip right to all that other icky stuff! -,-;
holding hands?
hugging?
I think that's acceptable...
Exactly.
You can't have a relationship with none of that.
Dating and hugging and kissing is a bit too young in those standards.
It's not what they're doing; it's why.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:04 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Lord Someguy
Then they'd have to find some excuse to get Naruto to go against Sasuke like crazy. xp

Sasuke'd be less of a b***h too.  

What the Pho

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas