Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
A disgrace to all women who consider themselves "rich". Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disgraceful?
  Yes.
  Yes.
View Results

Mangabrary

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:41 pm
A random truth: Men are mutants. All life starts as female, with the XX chromosomes. Guys have a mutant Y chromosome. So, really, if anything women should have been the ones in charge throughout history, not men!

I'm sorry to hear about that. Guys... they... well, most of them are losers.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:25 pm
@Lola: Amen.

3nodding

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

Obito Sharingan Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:56 am
Not all guys are like that, just most. I am ashamed to say that, but it's true. Just saying.
Ladies, gentelmen, and Zack, who hacked my Gaia account again, bye.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:13 am
am17
Not all guys are like that, just most. I am ashamed to say that, but it's true. Just saying.
Ladies, gentelmen, and Zack, who hacked my Gaia account again, bye.

I'm not sure if it's most, but I think they're definitely the loudest. I've always found that there are alot of guys who aren't like that (the nice guys, you could say) it's just that they aren't noticed because that they don't do idiocies like that.  

WellThen

SJC^Superslacker^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:01 am
Ebony the Peacian Vampire
Alright, I am not rich. (At least, not compared to some people in my neighborhood). But I'm not poor.

Make sense?

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

I can't get my thoughts straight. Just seeing this post in the Chatterbox seemed to kill a few braincells of mine.

Title of thread: "i wat a rich gurl fer gf"

Some random n00b
crying crying i wat 1 cus i poor crying crying

... I'm sorry... What?

I know this isn't the worse n00b post ever, but it made me ashamed to a) have a Mercedes Benz in my driveway b) be female c) be apart of the human race.

What am I, an item? Just because I'm "rich" by someone's standards, it does not mean I can be exchanged between men (illiterate or not) like a glass of fine wine.

[/random bitching about how the world is so doomed because of lack of literacy on the planet]

xp
that is pretty bad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:59 pm
Where I live, lots of bargirls hook up with old foreign dudes just to get their money. It's sad really, you know that that's the only reason those balding 60-something fat old dudes can get 20-something skinny girls in tbe tops and mini-skirts with unbearably high heels. sad  

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:11 pm
@WetbackAntiChrist: *nods sadly*

@SilverMaple: Eww eww eww EWW.

Okay. Love is love, and age is only a number. I know.

But that is just disturbing.

Excuse me while I go vomit my intestines out...

XO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:00 am
Can I stab? *twitches* I can't stand when anyone of either gender does that type of thing. Personally, I have a taste of both sides, you can say. My dad's got the money and all, my mom doesn't. You want to know the funny thing? I actually prefer life at my mother's house. She can't buy me everything I want when I want it, but she tries to give me the typical things a girl wants. In fact, she's getting my class ring sophmore year just so she can beat my dad to it.

I'm, either way, alot lower moneywise than a lot of the kids where I live. My dad isn't a dentist or a lawyer like alot of these kids, but he works, albeit out of state, but that's only 'cause this stupid a** state doesn't have any good jobs for someone of his profession. It wasn't so when he and my stepmother married though, and I know that.

If you want to marry some rich simply for their money, just lay down in a comfortable bed, pull those blankets to your chin, shut your eyes, and dream on!  

Acanthea Grimscythe

Beloved Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Pythian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:05 pm
I want to be with someone rich, who will just give me money so I don't have to go to work and can write all day. I don't even want to sleep with the person, and they don't even have to live with me. In fact, I'd prefer to live alone, just have this person keep sending me money to write....

s**t.

I want a publisher, not a relationship.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:15 am
It is so sad that people talk about that. Also it sad of the superfical attitude of people.  

Katleene-chan

6,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250

Falcon Samilka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:39 am
Pythian
I want to be with someone rich, who will just give me money so I don't have to go to work and can write all day. I don't even want to sleep with the person, and they don't even have to live with me. In fact, I'd prefer to live alone, just have this person keep sending me money to write....

s**t.

I want one too! Fancy that!

With that said...

Firstly, no, men and women shouldn't be treated exactly the same. If a man treated his male best friend EXACTLY HOW he treated his female best friend, said male best friend would probably be freaked out enough to, quite literally, run for the hills. Men and women do think differently. Their inner workings are very different. I'm not saying that they're unequal; just that they ARE different, and need to be treated as such. Example. I would like the gentleman who I'm sort-of kind-of maybe dating to take me out for a nice romantic meal. I would repay the gesture by buying him a kickass video game and make him tea whilst he plays it to death. Okay, I wouldn't mind the video game route, but as a couple activity, I'd prefer the romantic gesture.

Okay. Secondly, in history, women WERE considered superior to men. Why? Men were expendable; one man could help to create a thousand babies in a short amount of time. Women could only have one child at a time. (By that I mean, before born- obviously, it won't kill a woman to have three kids...) Therefore, the females were considered precious, and must be kept safe. They stayed back in the caves whilst the men went to do the dangerous task of killing mammoths and dinosaurs for food. However, as society developed, males forgot why it was that women stayed behind. They forgot that as hairy, nude cavemen they valued the women so much that they would rather risk their own lives than put a woman in danger; and women became thought of as weak and "lower" than men. Now, the tides are turning in our favour again; people are afraid of looking like they are sexist when it comes to proffessional things, and so they over-compensate. Remember, I'm not saying any of this is fair. Just what I have observed.

This has gotten so far off the topic of grammar that I'm going to have difficulty finding my way back. This user appears to be a person who winds others up for pleasure. I believe he made that thread in order to infuriate people.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:28 pm
Pythian

s**t.

True, that.

And it seems people continue to ignore the fact that marriage is a *big deal*. Even if you just marry someone for money, it's still a commitment you're making. If divorce was illegal, and I'm not saying it should be or that it's always a bad thing, but IF it was illegal, I think lots of this kind of thing would disappear.  

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers