Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:33 am
Ok...is there any way i can help?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:55 am
Yeah, if you have any other friends that like Naruto and can RP, tell 'em about this rpg. =d  

|_Amari_

Kio-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:23 pm
Um, i wont be here later tonight. Tomorrow, i'll be here from 8:00 am-5:00pm. Is this ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:27 pm
Ok. Try to be on when you can.  

|_Amari_

Kio-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:30 pm
I will.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Deimo Kaiq
ANBU Name: Grey Wolf
Cloak Colour: Grey/Black
ANBU leader name: ??
Appearance: My hair is quite long like on Gaia. I am completely covered in my cloak, but if you do see me, i have a blue shirt and black pants , and black sandles on my feet.
Unqiueness: I am very fast in speed and have great athletic ability. Also, my clan's uniqueness is: when it is night with the moon showing, if I look at the moon I will start to transform into a Werewolf and grow claws and fur.. Which extremely tires me out and kills my stamina. After doing this I shouldnt be able to fight. I can also use this if I need to, in a battle if we are fighting at night I could take a peek at the moon and transform. This also has its bad sides.. When it is a full moon, or larger then usual then I could go reckless and attack anything near me and destroy them.

Hope this is good enuff domokun  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:55 pm
beat.me.clever
((okay, i dont know if this is right because someone already signed up with this name, but i know i can handle being a captain if you want me to be. if i need to change the name, i'll just edit this post.))

Name: Adachi Tadamasa
ANBU Name: -
Cloak color: Dark Grey
ANBU leader name: Silver Fox
Apperance: Light violet eyes and light silver hair. In his normal clothes, he wears a black shortsleeve shirt over his standard netted ninja shirt. Over that, he wears the standard Chuunin vest. Around his waist, he wears a grey belt with a few bags attached. His pants are white with leg wrappings near his ankles.
Unqiueness?: He's a little over average for an ANBU, but has no special bloodlines. He has created a few techniques that he can combine with his sword (like infusing it with Chakra so it doesnt shatter against, say, solid rock). He fights well at short and long range, but isnt fantastic with Genjutsus. His highest ability is his speed, and his weakest would be his Chakra Molding.

Sorry, Silver Fox is already taken, please choose an empty ANBU name.

Kaiq, yes, it is good enough. Nicely done. I'll add you to team 2.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:59 pm
Quote:
Kaiq, yes, it is good enough. Nicely done. I'll add you to team 2.

Thanks.. Also how do you become a leader? Id like to.. Lol...  

Evil Ducky Man

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:10 pm
I think you can just become one...

Name:
ANBU Name:
Cloak color:
ANBU leader name: ( Leaders ONLY )
Apperance:
Unqiueness?:

but you also have to fill out that when u register, names for ANBU leaders are on the first post 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:45 pm
|[ Ho hum. I'll just be sitting around here waiting for orders about the role-play. ]|  

Nuclear Riot

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:44 pm
FallenRaven49
I think you can just become one...

Name:
ANBU Name:
Cloak color:
ANBU leader name: ( Leaders ONLY )
Apperance:
Unqiueness?:

but you also have to fill out that when u register, names for ANBU leaders are on the first post 3nodding

Yes, but you have to be a decent role-player and be responsible enough to act like a leader to the others. If you wish to be a leader, you must get rid of your normal ANBU member name and choose a non-taken leader name.

A new member has joined, however, this registration is still pending, this member may change her stats:

Name: Kazuki, Reiha
ANBU Name: Black Mamba
Cloak color: Black on the outside and red in the inside.
Apperance:She's about 5'5"/165.1cm in height. Reishun has long black hair with two buns and red eyes. In her normal outfit she usually wears a red kimono, black shorts, red sandals, gold bracelets on each arm, and a gold choker around her neck. In her anbu outfit, she leaves her gold and bracelets on.
Unqiueness: (not sure yet)
Other: She's highly skilled in using twin kodachis, in martial arts and in strategizing.

i'll just keep it here so I won't lose it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:58 pm
name:Sakurho Razor
ANBU name:White Courgar
Apperance:most of the time i have my dark blue clock concelling me and when u do see me i have a Black shirt and black pants on with arm warps and a Fox mask.Out of ANBU clothes i have a blue shirt and black pants and arm wraps with my headband.
Unqiueness:Sakurho clan has the combie ninjustus of Gentle,Iron,Nimble Fist with drunkeing boxing.I also can do is with my eyes i can control time to myself(its like i see bullet time)and i can see ur charka flows.(i thinks that wat there called)my eyes are gary and they dont change when i do anything ok.

If thats too much of a god mode tell me.  

Razoru

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:17 pm
OoC: Ok, since I will now start the RP, when you want to join or anything, PLEASE use " OOC: " before you say it. And after you use " OOC: " Then use " IC: " - ( All meaning in-character and out-of-character ) when you RP.

People still need to join so I'll make the post open-ended:

IC:

- A new day arose in The Hidden Leaf Village, the sun glared apon the Village's office of the 5th Hokage. The old man was tapping his finger at his desk, filled with scrolls and papers. He yawned, as he fixed his large large so it stood correct atop his forehead. Two Jounin's standed at both his right and left sides, both standing firmly. Awaiting any kind of attack. They are alert and professional. - " Uuhh..No, mom..No school.. " - The left Jounin murmured, as he fell back to sleep standing, snoring. The 3rd Hokage simply sighed, as he overlooked his large, wooden room. The light from the sun now creeps through the large window behind him, as the light covers all but the door several feet across from the Hokage, as the doors suddenly slid open. -

" Hello, Hokage, sir... We have come to recieve your final blessings to the new ANBU members. " - A jounin dressed in black said. The 3rd Hokage then nooded and gave a small smirk, as the Jounin moved from the door, allowing some of the first ANBU members to come in. While the sun shines all over the room, the arrival of the black figures cause the Hokage to look at them with confidence and admiration. One black figure then stepped infront of the Hokage's desk first, as he lowered himself to one knee, bowing in respect. - " 3rd Hokage, sir. I have come to accept your final invitation into your ANBU-squad. It would be an honor if you accepted me. " - The man said, as he lifted his bowing head. The man had light-brown skin, his black eyes reflecting the sun glaring into his eyes. His hair and tightly tied around his head in a stylistic fashion, as his Dark-shaded sweater with the large turtleneck remained still. - " I am Akin Amari. I have been selected and tested to become an ANBU captain. My currnt rank is special Jounin. I have completed 13 C-rank missions, 5 B-Rank missions, 4 A-Rank missions, and was able to complete an S-ranked mission, sir! " - He says with pride, as the Hokage laughs quietly. - " Yes, yes. Akin Clan, eh? The once-disgraceful Sand Village clan that had to disband when the Leaf Village discovered thier plans to overtake several countries? " - The Hokage said, as Amari's eyes twitched, obviously angered and irritated from the Hokage's words. - " ..That..Was a long time ago. Things change, people change..Alliances change. " - Amari said. As the Hokage nooded. - " A very brave answer coming from someone as inferior as you. However, a brave man is needed for an ANBU captian. " - The Hokage says to him, as Amari nods slightly. He then rises, leaning his hands on his black pants, he again lowers his head, bowing to the Hokage, as he backs a few steps away, allowing other ANBU members to introduce themselves to the Hokage. -  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:20 pm
razorkaiser
name:Sakurho Razor
ANBU name:White Courgar
ANBU leder name:Silver Fox
Apperance:most of the time i have my dark blue clock concelling me and when u do see me i have a Black shirt and black pants on with arm warps and a Fox mask.Out of ANBU clothes i have a blue shirt and black pants and arm wraps with my headband.
Unqiueness:Sakurho clan has the combie ninjustus of Gentle,Iron,Nimble Fist with drunkeing boxing.I also can do is with my eyes i can control time to myself(its like i see bullet time)and i can see ur charka flows.(i thinks that wat there called)my eyes are gary and they dont change when i do anything ok.

If thats too much of a god mode tell me.

Yeah, controlling time seems kinda much. If you can only slow down time for a few seconds, that would be good. And the names are wrong. You cannot be an capitan since they are all taken. And please check the name list, if the name is taken, you cannot use it. But you can be white cougar.  

|_Amari_

Razoru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:39 pm
no i mean i see it all slow kinda like the unchila but im not like its all real time nut i can tell his moves when he is about to do them.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff