Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Business Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got sims business yet?
  Yeth! ^_^
  Naw =(
View Results
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:12 am
Oh yeah, I forgot. You can make robots in Open for Business.Under Hobbies and Miscellanious there are three workstations: One to make flower arrangements, one for making toys, and one for making robots. You start off only making basic toy robots, but the more you make, eventually you get badges that allow you to make new types of robots.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:28 pm
I have it, but I haven't really played it a whole lot because I don't like to cheat (I don't know why) so I don't get a lot of money so I don't have any families that can get a business. I have played with the ones who already have businesses a couple of times, and it's kind of confusing, but I'm getting the hang of it....  

Sweet_Melissad

Rain_Hime

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:58 pm
Sweet_Melissad
I have it, but I haven't really played it a whole lot because I don't like to cheat (I don't know why) so I don't get a lot of money so I don't have any families that can get a business. I have played with the ones who already have businesses a couple of times, and it's kind of confusing, but I'm getting the hang of it....

i don't think of it as cheating. i think of it as, social advancement.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:29 pm
Emradrig
User Image
I made Clothes Ninja. I made a girl dress up like a ninja and live in the forest. She also sells clothes to people. The area under the green diamond thingy (Is there a name for it?) is her house, and adjacent to it is her shop: the area with a small opening in the trees. Around the two lots I put a bunch of trees to make it look like a small forest or at least a copse.
the green diamond is called a plumbob  

Zwiebelsaft!

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas