Can you see Auras
  Yes
  No
  I can only sense them...
  Meow, I want the gold =3
View Results

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:28 am

My sister can see Auras very well, but I can only see them once in a while.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:30 pm

phantomkitsune
Cyborg-Mermaid
Neko_Bast
I can't say I have ever seen a persons aura, but sometimes I see pulsing waves coming of trees and other plants.

Same here! And I've always read that trees and other inanimate objects just *do not* have auras. Like.. chairs and stuff, too, for me.

Then I was talking to my beau, who knows about this kind of stuff better than I do, and he was disgusted with the knowledge that people would say such things! He confirmed something I already knew to be true: that all things, even inanimate objects, have energy and, therefore, 'radiate' this energy in the form of an aura. What I was seeing was, indeed, something that he had seen many times, too.

I was so happy. It means I'm not crazy. lol

But.. yeah.. Tree auras are pretty.. hah
Well, yeah. Trees are alive. I've never seen tree auras, except as part of the background bluriness. I haven't seen auras around all inanimaate objects, though. mostly around antiques and kids' security blankets. Could it be that they accrue over time and/or emotional attachment?

I'd say so. Sincere emotional attachment and constantly being around and object is bound to have some kind of effect.

Also, I notice that objects that are easilly accessible to the public (and regularly touched/ used) also have slight auras. (Such as chairs, benches, etc.) So much energy being given off in one place will eventually attatch itself to something, I'm sure.

:3

Anima Lux

Fashionable Star

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Goddess Hekate
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:05 am

Cyborg-Mermaid
phantomkitsune
Cyborg-Mermaid
Neko_Bast
I can't say I have ever seen a persons aura, but sometimes I see pulsing waves coming of trees and other plants.

Same here! And I've always read that trees and other inanimate objects just *do not* have auras. Like.. chairs and stuff, too, for me.

Then I was talking to my beau, who knows about this kind of stuff better than I do, and he was disgusted with the knowledge that people would say such things! He confirmed something I already knew to be true: that all things, even inanimate objects, have energy and, therefore, 'radiate' this energy in the form of an aura. What I was seeing was, indeed, something that he had seen many times, too.

I was so happy. It means I'm not crazy. lol

But.. yeah.. Tree auras are pretty.. hah
Well, yeah. Trees are alive. I've never seen tree auras, except as part of the background bluriness. I haven't seen auras around all inanimaate objects, though. mostly around antiques and kids' security blankets. Could it be that they accrue over time and/or emotional attachment?

I'd say so. Sincere emotional attachment and constantly being around and object is bound to have some kind of effect.

Also, I notice that objects that are easilly accessible to the public (and regularly touched/ used) also have slight auras. (Such as chairs, benches, etc.) So much energy being given off in one place will eventually attatch itself to something, I'm sure.

:3

That is how psychometri is practiced, reading the energy imprint left on something. I can't do that, but buildings resound, to me at least, with past events that have left imprints on them, like in school when everone is in class and everything is completly quiet or before anyone arrives I can hear games played in the hall.

I'd like to look into how to see auras but I'm terribly busy, and no I've never seen it.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:41 am

My best suggestion/tip for seeing auras. If you find that seeing them is easy for you, practice as often as you can. I made the mistake of not practicing, and now I can only sense them.  

Fevia

Milendil

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:48 pm

I do not know if I can or not. Typically, I can sense things, but I do not know what. I think they may be auras sometimes and myabe energy? It could possibly be my imagination.
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:50 am

I have only seen a few very very faint colors for people, and i have never seen a color for a tree, but I see translucent energy fields on trees and the such all the time and the same occaisionally on people. I feel much more connected with nature than I do humans so maybe that's it

Kamikaze Noodle

Esteloth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:18 pm

I could see something surrounding people that might be an aura. So far, it has always been the same silverish hue, though not always of the same density. The feeling (their emotions, their thoughts...) that surrounds the people differs though. Perhaps do I see thing differently? Or maybe I require more practice to see different colors. At anyrate, the idea of seeing colorful auras confuses me. Actually, the idea of auras in general confuses me. I know that it is the extension of a person, but I have quite a few questions...

Why colors? Are they a single color? So one wavelength? If so, what about the fact that the color of the aura is subjective? Would that mean that it is the same energy signature and a different color? Or maybe is it a couple of wavelengths to make one color?

What is to say it would be limited to the visible spectrum? Could we then have IR, UV, ... auras? Actually... what is to say that our physical selves aren't our auras... they are colorful after all.

Random thought. Every element has a characteristic emission spectras (correct terminology?)... do you think that every thing else has one too? Could that be the aura?

sweatdrop Actually, after a while my mind started to wander as I was writing thse questions... I'm not sure how consistent the whole thing is in my head...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:28 pm

I can't see them, but somehow I can "feel" what color they are. It's weird.

FaeofAvalon

Synonamess Botch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:59 pm

It's sorta both for me. However, I feel them more-so than I can see them. I like that, though. I like being able to tell who's coming into the room without looking back. ^^ It's neat.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:29 am

It's common that people sense auras more often than seeing them.

Typically I see colors most often when emotions are strongest amongst people I know. Example, my brother Alex is often very red-orange, because he's constantly frustrated with something or another, while my other siblings emit very bright shades of blue and purple, as they tend to be more calm and creative.

Ironically, I can't see my own aura because I tend to have numerous emotions flooding my body at once, so it's hard to determine its hue on my own.

Kabuki Doll

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:19 am

Esteloth
Why colors? Are they a single color? So one wavelength? If so, what about the fact that the color of the aura is subjective? Would that mean that it is the same energy signature and a different color? Or maybe is it a couple of wavelengths to make one color?
As auras can actually be read by machines, I believe it would have to do with wave-lengths and the like. The colors also indicate different things about a person, i.e., a primarily purple aura indicates that the person is very spiritual.
Quote:
What is to say it would be limited to the visible spectrum? Could we then have IR, UV, ... auras? Actually... what is to say that our physical selves aren't our auras... they are colorful after all.
From the machien I tried out, my aura was read through my 'biofeedback', or my unconscious or involuntary bodily processes (such as heartbeats or brain waves). More information about it can be found here
Quote:
Random thought. Every element has a characteristic emission spectras (correct terminology?)... do you think that every thing else has one too? Could that be the aura?
Most likely, although the type of aura and the like will very from matter to matter, particularly in the case of living vs. non-living.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:36 am

I've never been able to see auras, but I think sometimes I can sense them. My friend, who can sometimes see them, says mine is big, green, and has a really weird shape. Do different colours and shapes of auras mean anything?

EloethCrystalthorn

justGhostie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:12 am

Apparently, I was able to see ghosts and auras when I was little, but since I was about six I couldn’t see anything anymore. Very frustrating >< anyhow, I can sort of sense auras, but not too much. My friend told me I have a huge aura, but she can’t see it. I have the same question as Eloeth- do sizes of auras mean anything? Also, is it possible to regain the ability to see auras?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:44 pm

Yes, the colors do mean something; typically, they correspond to the type of person you are and/or a strong attribute about you. As to what they mean, different systems correlate them to different meanings. I, myself, while having a visibly more indigo aura, also have pockets of white, violet, blue, and green, so I'm quite a mix of meanings.

As to the shape, I do not have any specific information, other than if it's large, you have a great deal of energy or the like.

Jameta
Captain

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:30 pm

i wish i could see auras i have tried and still do now but i just have never been able to i supose being empethetic is good enough for now its really scary how i can pick up on my friends emotions o.o even over the internet when they arnt hinting at being upset. you cant fool me i know! and ill drag it out of you! unless you really dont want me to >.>
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff