Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laksa88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:22 am
Im laksa88, 16 and worships Harry Potter.
*looks around-
Err... am I the only guy here?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:05 am
Hey all! Call me Kari... I'm currently 16 years old, and I'm the only obsessive Potterhead where I live. Sort of sad... Anyway, as you can tell from my siggy, I'm in a Past Hogwarts RPG, the best Past role play in Gaia! 3nodding biggrin  

Magenta Platypus

Firefox17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:01 am
Le Chien Noir
Hello! Thanks for inviting me, willow. I'm fourteen (I feel young compared to the rest of you.. sweatdrop ) and, of course, I love Harry Potter. I can debate on movie/book issues for all eternity. I do write casual fanfiction (none of which are finished yet). Hate to sound cliché, but my favorite HP character is/was Sirius Black. I've always adored him, though I don't like the actor chosen to play him in PoA. -shrug- Anywho, this guild seems like fun. I can't wait to start debating.. xp

I'm fourteen too! lol Don't feel young just because there's a bunch of old crazy people here. xd

j/k (dont mean any offence to anyone, lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:36 pm
Hey! You can call me Zan (none of yall would be able to pronounce my real name) I'm also fourteen (but only for another 2 months! *woot*)

I was SO excited to be invited here! Complete surprise on my part, but I think this will be awesome!!

Lets see, my favorite character is probably a four-way tie between Draco, Snape, Sirius, and Remus. (loved who they picked to play everyone except for Remus. Since when did he have a mustache?) My favorite book is the third one and I love to discuss theories and voice my own opinions. Hopefully we can get a few good debates started round here and other such wonderful things.

--Zan

(Kari Seregon is here? AWESOME)  

Zanai

Elviondeln
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:45 pm
Hi! *stands up* I'm Elviondeln. I'm 18 and have an addiction to Harry Potter. *hears random clapping as he sits down* ::AA meeting:: ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:49 pm
mira_uchiha
^______^ I'm Mira, but my real name is Emile, so please, everyone call me Emi or Mira... Either works. ^_^

I'm 16, I adore all of the Harry Potter books and I'm a huge fan of the Ravenclaw house! Sirius is my favorite character ever! and my fave of both the books and the movies is Prisoner of Azkaban. I'm also a slash writer of mainly Sirius x Remus... 3nodding

I believe willowtree invited me here, so hopefully I'll be posting in here a lot, and I'll help to advertise this place as well. ^_^ Do you want me to post the banner in my sig? or can I make one for the guild myself?

Feel free to make your own banner. Another member is supposed to be making more banners and sending them to me soon. I just figured since I didn't have any made yet, I'd post that pic if anyone wanted to use it until we get more. whee And yes, I did invite you. Liamsgirl and I went around to Harry Potter forums and invited a bunch of people who posted in there. biggrin  

willowtree
Captain

kim21

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:33 pm
hey, my name's kim21, call me kim if you want. im 16, and from salt lake in utah. i love harry potter. and my fav. character is draco.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:44 am
hi my name is eb i am now 18 as of today i love harry potter and i and crazy phyco path any questions?  

queeneb

Quotable Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Tiruzu-san

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:10 am
Hi! -waves waves- My name is Tammy, but you can call me by whatever nickname you like. ^^; Willowtree invited me here. smile I'm 15, and like everyone else here, I love Harry Potter. ^^ My favorite character in the series would have to be Draco Malfoy. I also love the Slytherin House. I've never written any fanfics, but I do love reading them. biggrin Out of all the books, I think my favorite would be Goblet of Fire.

hehe. Well, thanks for the invitation, and I hope I'll be able to post here often.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:02 pm
*stands*Howdy-ho! I'm Ash Daniels and I've been obsessed with HP since it first came out. I expert (haha...*cough*) in making flash siggys *points to advertisement* and at the moment I hate my computer! Wooh! *looks around and then sits back down in chair*  

[Tetris]

Renaissance

Vintage Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:04 pm
Hullo everyone I just joined as if I really need more HP in my life. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:24 pm
hello! call me bloom! im 13 and wait. i would like to thank willow for inviting me. neways i turn 14 next month. yah! i luv HP. im the only one the is a true fanatic of HP. i like talking about the theories and stuff so i go online. i dont neone who would talk about it. my fav book is PoA & OotP  

taeminnie

lavendermistress

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:18 pm
Hey everyone! I'm lavendermistress, aka, Rachel, I'm 17, and I'm really excited about Harry Potter! I like all the houses, but I really like Ravenclaw and Griffendor! (Oliver Wood and Cedric Diggory rock!) My fav books are 4 and 5. Go Hermoine!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:59 am
Hey everybody I'm Osiris i'm 15 and love everything Harry Potter  

Ronin_Warrior15

The Polish Chicken

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:26 am
The executioner is heeeere! Bother. Call me Prongsy I'm 16. Exact same age as Harry will be in the 6th book. And you will all bow down to my avvie!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff