Submit

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:40 pm
Glamrock smiled and nuzzled the totem gently, careful to keep her horn from scratching it. She hoped this herd would bring peace and protection to the unicorn race as well as the two-leggers that lived nearby. She was sure with Delano's help, the herd would soon grow to be one of the best in the land.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:49 am
Starcandy grazed nearby the herd. He couldn't help but think he was in the best herd ever! All the pretty colors. All the pretty females! Yes, this was the life. He couldn't see how anything could get much better than this.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:11 pm
It was so wonderful to be near mom again, protecting everyone. Allure felt as though she had a purpose now. To help mom. She trotted about the new herd lands, surveying her surroundings. Everything looked to be in proper order. And now that she was in a herd comprised of unicorns, she didn't feel like such a freak.

She whipped the white hair from her eyes and caught sight of something large. And very pink. The mare blinked a few times, wondering if it was some hallucination. But no, it was not. A bright pink stallion stood close by. Curious, she had to trot up to him to see.

"Oh WOW! You really are pink!" she couldn't help but exclaim with a smile. Never before had she seen someone so bright and vibrant!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:33 pm
Starcandy turned towards the sound of the lovely and very feminine voice, "Why yes, yes I am and you're quite yellow! You remind me of the mare that invited me to this herd!"

Starcandy stopped his grazing and circled the mare, getting a good look at her. "Lovely! I've died and gone to land of the gods. This is torture, a stallion should not be around so much beauty." Starcandy was obviously feigning his drama in hopes to make the female blush or laugh. However, there was some sincerity behind his words. He really believed the females in this herd were the most stunning he has seen so far in his life.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:31 pm
Allure didn't even seem to notice him gushing over her color. She did notice, however, that he mentioned her mother. At that, shebrightened considerably. If such a thing were possible. She even turned with him as he looked her over. "You know momma? I'm her daughter! Though I'm not as pretty as her. Nobody can be as pretty as momma." She explained that last part with pride.

"I've never seen so many unicorns in one spot before! I bet you'll be a great addition to momma's herd. Momma knows how to pick the best of the best! What's your name? My name's Allure!" Allure knew her mother wouldn't allow anyone less than perfect into the herd.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:21 pm
Starcandy laughed. A part of him felt guilty for flirting with the mare. She seemed to still be quite young, at least mentally. "I don't know your mother well, she approached me and invited me to join the herd and I thought the idea behind it was a just one so I took her up on the offer. As for you not being as pretty as your mother.. well, that's simply not true at all. Perhaps you need to walk to the lake and take a good look at yourself."

He couldn't help but beam at her compliments. He had no idea if he was the best of the best but he did think he was a pretty good addition, of course. "Allure, how fitting as you are quite an alluring creature. I am known as Starcandy." He lowered his head into a respectful bow.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:39 pm
Allure giggled, attempting to hide a growing blush. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Starcandy! I'm sure you'll make a great protector. We need as many Soquili as possible to help everyone. You sure are a nice guy." she murmured with a nod. He was so unlike Waya. He wasn't so stony on the outside. He was bright and cheerful, just like his coat.

The unicorn mare trotted next to the stallion, regarding him curiously. "Are you new around here? I can show you around if you want! It was hard to keep her cool. She'd never been spoken to like that. When momma said she was pretty, it was vastly different. She wondered why.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:50 pm
Starcandy grinned, "The protector of this herd is Delano, though I'll protect you, regardless of it's my duty or not." He winked at her playfully before rearing back on his hind legs in an attempt to show off but only for a moment as to not intimidate her.

Though he had taken the time to look around, he figured ignorance was bliss, especially if it granted him the company of a beautiful mare. "I would love a tour of the area, Allure," he started before pausing to look around the area. "As long as it's no burden to you," he finished once his gaze focused on her again. He admired how energetic she was and her naivity was refreshing as well.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:56 pm
As they trotted along, Allure smiled. She shook her head to rid her eyes of the white bangs that invaded them. She didn't know the area too well, but she'd seen enough of it to know where most things were. The plains and the outskirts of the forest were her home. She grew up there.

"Of course it's no problem! Maybe I can protect you, if the time comes. I kinda learned how to find from this funny-colored stallion. He's not bright or colorful like you or I. Kinda gray. He looked strange to me. But he was nice." Allure gulped. Oops! She'd been rambling again. But Starcandy was so easy to talk to. She hoped he didn't mind. "Sorry about that. When I get started, I tend to ramble..."

At least her mother didn't mind, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:22 pm
Starcandy made a o_O kind of face at the idea of her protecting him. It would be a sad day indeed if a stallion ever needed protecting from a female. He much preferred the chivalrous role for himself but he decided to say nothing about it, didn't want to offend her or anything.

"You have a very pretty voice, so by all means, ramble on. I like to hear you talk." It was entirely true, he mused. He didn't know what to think of the male she mentioned. He usually avoided the other stallions. "It's the nice stallions you have to watch out for," he whispered. Most males aren't nice to a female unless there was an ulterior motive and Starcandy was no exception. Of course, he wasn't about to admit such a thing to the female. He would keep himself in check, she was the Alpha's daughter afterall.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:37 pm
Allure blinked. That last statement confused her. The nice ones were the ones to watch out for? That made no sense, not to her. She mused over this a bit, and when her brain did not register with an answer, she had to ask. "What do you mean? You're a nice guy. Do I have to watch out for you?" She asked this in complete naivity. She truely liked Starcandy. Why would she have to watch out for him?

The mare shook her head. Best not to bother him about it, she supposed. "Well, regardless of who I have to watch out for, at least you and momma are nice. Do you have any family, Starcandy? Or are you alone?" She hoped he wasn't alone in the world. How heartbreaking!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:13 pm
Starcandy sighed and lowered his head slightly, attempting to pout. "Yes, Allure, you have to watch out for me especially. I don't want to say more than that because well.. you're quite nice as you are and knowledge about certain things might change that. You should learn things.. at your own pace. No, I have no family.. not that I know of anyway. Family is a blessing, so you should be extra thankful you have one."

He decided a change of subject would be nice before she became too curious and wanted to know what he didn't want her to know. When nothing came to mind, he decided to run off quickly. "Last one to the lake is a Kalona's backside!"

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:51 pm
Before she could react, Starcandy shot off in the direction of the lack. Flustered, she snorted playfully. "Hey! That's not fair! Cheater!" she called, zooming off as fast as her legs could carry her. He looked like a pink blur as he shot off towards the lake. Starcandy was a very fun kind of guy! She wondered what her mother thought of him. She'd have to ask next time they met.

"You don't know how truly nasty a Kalona's backside really is!" She laughed outright, streaking past trees and lush grasses. She completely forgot about the encounter with the red Kalona, about the fear it brought. She was happy now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:16 pm
"Well, if it's truly that nasty, I better let you win, huh?" He called back teasingly and slowed down in a subtle fashion that he hoped wouldn't be too obvious, "Can't have something as lovely as you become something so horrid!"

He liked how he felt like a foal again. He always considered life fun but when you were actually really having fun, it made you stop and think. Perhaps there was fun, and then there was fun. He turned his head to smile at her when she had caught up. To be honest, he wouldn't be surprised if she could have beat him even at his best. The mare had some speed to her.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:58 pm
"Aww, don't say that! We can't have you looking like the backside of anything, aside from something pretty and pink!" She said with a laugh. She wondered then if it were possible for Starcandy to look any less amazing than he already did, trying or not. Her tail flickered as she trotted to a hault just before the lake.

What he said about her actually looking at herself in the lake caught her mind again. While she knew what she looked like, she never thought of herself as pretty. He must've been saying that to make conversation. How sweet!

She cautiously stepped up to the water's edge, fearing to gaze in it for some reason. "Do you look in the lake often?  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff