Reply Common Rooms
The Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:36 pm
I am a hufflepuff and I am proud of it! THREE CHEERS FOR HUFFLEPUFFS!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:11 am
Ye gads I have not been here for quite a while. Hello Loie and welcome to the Hufflepuff Common Room. Hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray for Hufflepuff!  

Goldebherrie

Sparkly Fairy

MoonFlight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:52 pm
Woot go Hufflepuffs. I've shifted myself from one house to the next and have ended up in Hufflepuff smile It really suits my personality and plus I've always loved Hufflepuffs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:06 pm
Hello and welcome MoonFlight!  

Goldebherrie

Sparkly Fairy

UpsaleJane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:18 pm
Hello! I'm also a proud Hufflepuff! *waves flags* I'm in Hufflepuff because I'm hardworking, loyal, and all that other awesome stuff that we Hufflepuffs are.

A topic for Discussion: What was your reaction when J.K. Rowling quoted Hufflepuff's to be "the rest" in Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix?

I, for one, did not approve. Not at all. *wags finger*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:28 pm
That makes me feel unwanted/rejected because I'm not "brave," "cunning," or "intellegent." No worries though, Hufflepuff is still great.  

Goldebherrie

Sparkly Fairy

inudragon21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:39 pm
I like being in Hufflepuff we are the loyal friends of everyone. I am proud to be a Hufflepuff... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:16 pm
I'm a Hufflepuff because I really don't fit into the other Houses. But I am insanely loyal and fair and friendly. (I'm very smart, but I don't like Ravenclaw--seem a bit stuck-up to me xp ). Hufflepuff always gets the shaft in the actual HP-world and in fanfiction. Anyone else notice that there are no Hufflepuff Mary Sues? ...I shouldn't be complaining about that. That would be a good thing. xd  

Rose Mystica

Beloved Gawker

FayeKasumiValentine1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:49 pm
Hello my fellow Hufflepuffs! Go badgers! First off I'd like to ask if someone could send me a Hufflepuff badge (you know that I could put on my Gaia singnature?) If anyone could pm me one that would rock! Second of all I am a proud Hufflepuff! I have all the qualities of a Hufflepuff have taken countless online sorting hat tests (The WB one included) and all have come out Hufflepuff! When I read the books I wanted to be a Hufflepuff. I AM HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD! biggrin I am a loyal friend, sweet and caring person, and hard worker. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:05 pm
FayeKasumiValentine1
Hello my fellow Hufflepuffs! Go badgers! First off I'd like to ask if someone could send me a Hufflepuff badge (you know that I could put on my Gaia singnature?) If anyone could pm me one that would rock! Second of all I am a proud Hufflepuff! I have all the qualities of a Hufflepuff have taken countless online sorting hat tests (The WB one included) and all have come out Hufflepuff! When I read the books I wanted to be a Hufflepuff. I AM HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD! biggrin I am a loyal friend, sweet and caring person, and hard worker. biggrin

Ooo, lemme find the site... There's a link to a Harry Potter site full of graphics on my favorites somewhere... *roots around*  

Rose Mystica

Beloved Gawker

soccorro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:08 pm
hi viva la casa de hufflepuff! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:32 pm
Hufflepuffs take a lot of crap from the other houses for being weak, but in the end this only forces them to band together more. The Ravenclaws, Slytherins and Gryffindors won't understand true true friendship or teamwork because they get everything so easy. :p  

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

soccorro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:03 pm
Kermi
Hufflepuffs take a lot of crap from the other houses for being weak, but in the end this only forces them to band together more. The Ravenclaws, Slytherins and Gryffindors won't understand true true friendship or teamwork because they get everything so easy. :p

true dat!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:50 am
Rika Mayuzumi
I don't really know what drove me to Hufflepuff. Probably because I don't have the qualities of the other houses. That and Hufflepuff rocks!

HEY! You're stalking me xd  

Loie

angel_of_music06

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:03 am
hey! just got sorted into hufflepuff. i was reading all the posts, and you know what would be awesome? if we all put that Hufflepuff pride image in our sigs....you want to? it's the one that FayeKasumiValentine1 has now....  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff