Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elviondeln
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:38 pm
heart Sirius Black and Hermione Granger heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:18 pm
Oliver Wood. He has to be the only full-blown case of Obsessive-Compulsive disorder in Hogwarts History. And for some reason, I love OC people....  

Rowena Marion

tukikagami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:03 pm
fred and george  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:34 pm
My would have to be everyone's favorite Potions Master Prof. Snape. I know he can act like a big p***s to Harry, but I still like him [when Snape picks on Harry I always find it so funny... sweatdrop yes I can be odd at times, but once he picks on someone other than Harry, like say Neville, I just wanted to punch him in the back of his head stressed ].  

Goldebherrie

Sparkly Fairy

Rika Mayuzumi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:50 pm
The Weasleys. Well, minus Percy because he's a jerkwad.
Hermione Granger.
Viktor Krum.
Remus Lupin.
and
Tonks.

Indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:42 pm
Oh, yes, I loved Krum! I hope he gets a bigger role in the upcoming books, that'd be sweet! 3nodding  

Magenta Platypus

Rika Mayuzumi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:53 pm
Kari Seregon
Oh, yes, I loved Krum! I hope he gets a bigger role in the upcoming books, that'd be sweet! 3nodding

Damn right it would.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:55 pm
My favorite characters are Draco and Snape. Yes! Love them both! Next to them, probably my favorite would be either Fred and George or Hagrid. 3nodding  

[Selise]

ayameroxs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:38 pm
my favorite characters are Fred and George, I got so upset in the middle of K B Toys because they had a ton of George action figures and no Fred and I was like "ONE OF THE TWINS FEELS LEFT OUT!!! CAN YOU GUESS WHO??? I MEAN, I KNOW THEY LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE BUT ONLY ONE GETS THEIR NAME ON AN ACTION FIGURE, SO UNFAIR!!!!" but I'm just a loser like that xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:54 am
I like quite a few of the characters ... but if i had to pick one i would have to say Nymphadora Tonks. She is such an awsome person and kinda reminds me a lil bit of myself.  

AlienPrincess333

Dox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:58 am
heart heart Wood, Bellatrix, Snape, Peter, Draco, Peeves and Dobby. heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:02 pm
Fred, Angelina (minor but good, strong character), and my beloved Sirius.  

RavenRogue

MoonFlight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:00 am
Remus and Ron! Go alliteration!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:56 pm
My fav charactor is:

Girl: Luna Lovegood (cause shes just like meeeeeeee!!! heart seriously, its scary)

Boy: Ron, just cause hes a goofball an soooooooo sweet! GO THE RED HEADS!

Adult: LUPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he likes chocolate, hes a werewolf and a sweetheart, what more could you ask for!?  

Damzel in Distress

Akoni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:33 pm
I think so far maybe Hermione cause im alot like her. LOL. We're constantly telling our friends to stay out of trouble and very overachiever type.  
Favorites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff