Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
Itachi's voice. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Itachi's voice?
  HECK NO. IT'S SUCKS. HE SOUNDS LIKE A THIRTY YEAR OLD!!
  YESH! I WUB HIS VOICE! Tis very hawt...(Me: You're nuts...)
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:51 pm
I liked the dub, they could just have made more realistic choices. And I miss the blood crying Adult Swim would air the blood ><  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:27 am
Itachi's voice creeps me out o.O  

Public Pervert

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:11 pm
VERY creepy ><  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:48 pm
I just wanted to inform everyone.. Gai's voice actor will NOT be the permanent VA for Itachi. That was just for one episode. How do I know this? He confirmed it himself at the NarutoFan forums.

If you need proof, then go here:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=97145&page=4

His username is PUNKGAI.

Kairi.nin

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:36 pm
Omg thank goodness! Thanks for the update biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:53 pm
my god itachi dosent sound that old, I actually like the voice, nice and creepy and just the way I envisioned it.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Historical

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:37 am
ok although i too didn't think itachi's voice suited him i also knew that that wasn't going to be his voice when he appeared in episode 81. because we're just supposed to think that's what his brother sounds like....like a suspense type thing. For some strange reason once i heard it i knew that they weren't going to have that voice for the permanent itachi......strange huh?  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:38 am
churrlo
I liked the dub, they could just have made more realistic choices. And I miss the blood crying Adult Swim would air the blood ><
yeah i know when naruto first came out in the dub i wished that adult swim had aired it 3nodding for then people would'nt be complaining half as bad from the voices (because adult swim does very good dubs). plus the characters would get to cuss blaugh  

Historical

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:29 am
Lol yeah! And cussing is something that Naruto (the show) seems to do a lot razz  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:34 pm
Kairi.nin
I just wanted to inform everyone.. Gai's voice actor will NOT be the permanent VA for Itachi. That was just for one episode. How do I know this? He confirmed it himself at the NarutoFan forums.

If you need proof, then go here:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=97145&page=4

His username is PUNKGAI.

So I saw the other day. I am content.

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:03 pm
Lol seriously, they needed someone new xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:16 pm
well it was never really meant to be his real voice, or at least that's my opinion. I think that the voice was not meant to be the permanent one but just to give us a hint on what he might sound like...or something like that confused  

Historical

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:45 pm
That makes sense. And since Sasuke was a child, he might have imagined his voice like that at the time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:55 pm
Junzaki
churrlo
yeah i know when naruto first came out in the dub i wished that adult swim had aired it 3nodding for then people would'nt be complaining half as bad from the voices (because adult swim does very good dubs). plus the characters would get to cuss blaugh

Just to tell you, if it aired on Adult Swim, the dubbs would be EXACTLY the same. Viz still does the dubbs, it would just be unedited. For adult swim to dubb it they would have had to license it.  

Mr._Stabby

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:46 pm
Adult Swim wouldn't have rushed it tho -_-  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games