Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:53 am
"Holy Sh*t!" Someone screamed.
Marik opened one eye in a rather lazy fashion, sighing deeply as he saw the plain white, boring ceiling of the room he was in.

He yawned once, no twice, and opened his eyes completely.
Gazing through the room, he noticed nothing special.
"Odd..." he thought. "Nothing's wrong, yet something feels strange..."

He decided it was time to get up.
After all, sleep was good, but he'd miss out on all the fun.
He kicked off the sheets, and sat on the edge of the bed.

His eyesight was not yet sharp because he had only just woke up, but something at the bottom of his view.
"What the..."
The two 'gelly puddings' that were on his chest area wasn't there when he fell asleep.
He stood up in shock and put off his shirt.
"What the..." he now said aloud, looking at himself in surprise.

"So... This is what a woman looks like...?"

[Men that are from Egypt and stuff... Islam... Bla bla... They often have no clue what females look like naked. eek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:24 am
Tristan lay asleep still...Or, rather, half asleep...and he intended to remain that way as long as he could.

He wrapped his hand up in the blanket and tried to pull it up over his shoulder. He realized amis his slumber-like state that somehow the pillow had gathered up in his chest, and he tried to toss it away. As soon as he got a better hold though, he woke fully up. He lay dead still with his eyes closed. That definately wasn't a freaking pillow... His heart began to beat faster as he wondered if Serenity was laying here with him. As much as he remembered they had gone their seperate ways... he leaned over towards where she would be but instead ended up rolling off of the bed entirely, taking half the sheets with him because he was so tangled up. He landed on his shoulders with a bang as his head also rammed into the wall.

He stood up carefully, feeling a sudden pain in his upper legs. Something was wrong with his shorts... They'd changed in the middle of the night--they were so tight around his hips! This must be Joey's doing... he grumbled.

He stretched lazilly backwards, feeling a dull ache in his back. And I must have slept funny... he added to his musings.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:50 am
Seto climbed carefully out of bed, grateful that at least he was wearing boxer shorts, bloody or not. The contents of his closet were the same, thank goodness. Then Seto remembered that women had hips. He looked down at himself and realized that hips weren't going to be a particular problem for him. He was the most curve-less female that he had ever seen in his life.
He went to the bathroom, found a washcloth, and stuck it in his blood-soaked underwear.
"This is SO friken stupid..." Seto muttered to himself.
He went to his closet and got out a pair of slacks and a turtleneck, and three pairs of underwear. Seto managed to change his underwear while holding the washcloth in place, and used the two other pairs as a makeshift bra that made him look rather flat chested. he put on the rest of his clothes, and went to the bathroom to wash up. The he remembered the outrageously long hair.
"Fark!" Seto growled. Brushing this was going to be a pain in the arse.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:50 am
Honda grabbed a pair of his regular pants, hoping that Jou hadn't re-stitched the seams of these ones as well...I don't think he'd go that far... ...and wandered into the blimph's bathroom clad in only his ill-fitting boxers.

Luckilly for him, there was no one there yet.

He shut the door upon habit with a swift movement. Then, he rubbed his eyes and felt around to make sure that all of the necessary soaps and stuff was still there. His clothing slipped off with...some...difficulty and he turned back towards the shower. "What...?" He asked himself, seeing something irregular out of the corner of his eye. There was a woman standing in the doorway--and she was naked!! NAKED!! They both stared at eachother for a moment their expressions exactly identical. "Ahh! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! Forgive me!!" he said spinning around. "I've never seen you before--I didn't know you were here---" He grabbed a towel in front of him and threw it behind him. "Here--again, I'm really sorry!!" It hit the mirror and plopped on the floor.

Tristan waited for the girl to start to scream...yell at him... beat him...anything... but she didn't make a sound. He turned and saw something peculier... There were two towels...and...she moved exactly when he did. His mouth dropped open when he realized that the C cup and those curvy hips were his. He stood there a long time, just staring at himself in the mirror with the shower going in the backround.

"...I MUST be dreaming." he confirmed.
"...This is so wierd..." he said about twenty minutes later.
"Why haven't I woken up yet?!" he asked himself another ten minutes after that.

"Well, at least my hair is cute..." he mumbled stumbling closer. It was cut short but it wasn't spiked. It was still a boyish cut, but there was no way that you could mistake his 'dreaming' self to be a man. The lips were large and red, his lashes had seemingly gotten a bit thicker...and...he looked a little shorter to himself as well... If he stood on his toes, he couldn't reach the ceiling anymore...  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:20 pm
Marik shook his head in confusion.
"How could my body have changed like this over night? Did someone else take the rod? No, I would have noticed... What's going on?" He then realized something.
"If this is Malik's body being female... And there's nobody here with me... This is my chance to check it out..."
He placed one mirror on the ground, put off all the cloth on him and stood over it, legs spread, to see what a lady looked like.

[>w<]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:33 pm
((s**t! you stole my idea! >x3 Well... kindof...))
Tristan looked back in the mirror and stopped reaching for the ceiling. He was trying to find some sort of positive side to this dream that he must be in. Suddenly, he came up with one. "Hey! I can look at myself NAKED!!!" he chimed walking up to the mirror on the back of the door.

He poked himself in the left boob. "Awh!" he groaned at himself.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:45 pm
((yeah sweatdrop but its fine with me. Sorry, I know Im a hog. But like Sana with Seth, Mokubas just my character. She has a lot in common with seth as I do with Mokuba. Me and her are wierd like that xp I even get jealous when i see other splaying him in RPs around Gaia. Its actually quite strange eek ))

Still fast asleep in his bed, Mokuba tossed and turned. The smile on his face showed of the pleasent dream he was having. As the sun rose slowly, lighting his face, he groaned. With a desprite attempt to turn away from the sun, trying to go back to the other place. But it was too late, the sun had already snapped him back. Once accepting it, he sat up in his bed. Giving a long stretch of his arms and a sigh filled yawn. Now the he was fulling stretched , he rubbed his eyes, clearing the sleep in them. Now he began to look back on his dreams, it was really wierd. Since when do boys dream of unicorns and fantasy lands. And since when was he interested in a prince charming, he had one already, even though his brother didn't count that way. "Oh god..what if I'm gay or something?" he wondered aloud. It was a scary thought, how much those people suffered and all.

But overall he didn't mind the idea of homosexuals, it was probably a dream out of his control. Either way, he thought about other things as he got out of bed. As he stood from his bed, something wierd had happened. It seemed that his pants were soaked. "Dear god, what kind of dream did I have!" he exclaimed in shock. He hurried to his bathroom to clean himself off, the thought of him being gay now was hard to ignore. "Why would I have c** to a dream about a guy!?" he shouted as he slamed the door. Quickly removing his pants from his waist, he grabbed some toilet paper. "s**t s**t s**t." he repeated as he looked down at his pants. But now this was really scary. "I..I..I'm bleeding!?" he cried. He let out a huge cry that echoed from his room. Why on earth was he bleeding, this couldnt be normal.

But the scream that rose from his lips was higher in pitch. "Wait..my voice. It's different, but I thought it had changed already." he said aloud. His hand grasped his throat in shock. Now was when the shock hit him the hardest, looking down his p***s had vanished. His eyes widend, to make sure it was true, he grabbed ahold of his chest. His chest had seemed to have expanded, this couldn't be true. As a final hope, he rushed to the mirror, falling silent. Once he caught sight of his refelction, another loud shriek filled the mansion. "Nii-Samaaa~!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:42 pm
((Haha, I think I'm the only one who's holding off on Honda having his period. xD *hugs inu* you made him older! <3 And you know I'm only teasing you about Mokuba: It's because I luff you. o: We miss you in the Mansion RP. You should skit over there and skim through the past two pages and write something! With the three of us ALONE, when one of us goes missing, it's quite evident. ;D))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 pm
((No... Marik isn't on his either... Inu, I luv ur post! The dream made me laugh! xd ))

Seto went flying out of his door, his hair flying into his face.
"Dammnit" Seto grumbled as he tossed the locks out of his face and ran down the hall to Mokuba's room, only to open the door and find Mokuba was also much more girlie, and on his... her... argh!... period.

"Mokie... holy s**t..." His little bother looked WAY more girlie... and nude... oh dear...

"Ok, ok... this is someone's fault... probably one of those freaks with the golden crud..." Seto was rationalizing, subconciously pulling his hair back and smoothing it out. Then Seto noticed how freaked out Mokuba was.

"Ok... Mokie... get a washcloth in there to at least lessen the blood flow... we'll have one of the maids get a box of... pads?... later. Then get dressed... we need to go out and see if this is just us, or everyone else, or just a very, very bad dream..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:28 pm
At this point, Honda was still poking, proding, and pinching himself, trying to figure out how authentic it all was.

(o:!! You're right, he isn't! He's looking at himself! I forgot! x3))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:57 pm
((This rp is making me die laughing! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:30 am
Angel of Flames
((This rp is making me die laughing! rofl ))

[xD That was the idea!
I actually wished you used the half-lemon thing you mentioned on MSN. >w< rofl ]

Marik had now fully discovered himself, and shook his head with a growl.
"No... I don't want to be female. My body is less sensitive, and this just... Looks... Plain stupid. I want my own body back!"
He put on his pants and grabbed his black shirt, leaving his room.

"I have to go to Ishizu... She knows what to do."he thought, as he walked over the hallway, putting on his shirt as he did so.
Suddenly, someone grabbed his shoulders.
"What the... Can't you see I'm in a hur- ODION!?" he interrupted himself, as he saw the most ugly female ever.
"Wha-.... Never mind, let's go to Ishizu."

"Master..." Odion almost cried.

"Shut up moron, let's go to Ishizu, she knows what to do."
As they walked over the hallway, Marik caught some bits of a conversation:
"Ok... Mokie... get a washcloth in there to at least lessen the blood flow... we'll have one of the maids get a box of... pads?... later. Then get dressed... we need to go out and see if this is just us, or everyone else, or just a very, very bad dream..."

That voice didn't come from anybody he knew.He peeked around the corner of where the voice seemed to come from, and found Mokuba or something alike standing there, bleeding.

He licked his lips.
"Are you-" he started, but he couldn't help but interrupt himself since he had to swallow.

Odion sighed. His master had a thing for blood, mutilated and dead people. Seeing this young female bleed wasn't the best thing that could happen right now.

May La Nee

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:24 am
Jounouchi hadn't bugged an inch, he was sleeping the sleep of death, until a very high pitched scream shook him awake. It took him a good ten to fifteen minutes to wake up enough to walk, not really see where he was going. He also had a bad habit of sleeping without a nightshirt. He wandered into the bathroom, still too asleep to really notice the change. "Arghh..... Cotton mouth...." He muttered, brushing his teeth and getting dressed, for some odd reason though, his shirt didn't fit right, neither did his pants.... He then started to wake slowly.... He looked down puzzled at the good sized lumps on his chest, then it dawned on him..... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH...." He screamed, before falling on his well padded tosh. "This has gotta be some sort of weird dream..... Or- or Kaiba invented something really weird that got screwed up again, yeah, yeah, sure." He had no idea where he was going until he bumped into someone. "Gomen ne-" He started to apologize, before even taking notice of who it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:38 am
Miss Chloie
((Haha, I think I'm the only one who's holding off on Honda having his period. xD *hugs inu* you made him older! <3 And you know I'm only teasing you about Mokuba: It's because I luff you. o: We miss you in the Mansion RP. You should skit over there and skim through the past two pages and write something! With the three of us ALONE, when one of us goes missing, it's quite evident. ;D))
((I know, I love you too heart ,I just posted in the mansion RP, sorry to keep you waiting so long sweatdrop Oh, and were still good with Mokuba and Yugi being a pairing in the end of that RP right?))  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:54 am
((Well Mokubas half naked, since only his pants are down. he sitll has a night shirt on. But thanks for the idea for later twisted I imagine him 13, so he doesn't know about bleeding yet, at least I dont think sweatdrop Besides it's funnier xd .))

Mokuba was nearly crying now, he never knew a girl who was on her period. He had no idea what was happening to him. And his looks just grew more pretty as a female. If he looked good in a dress in his brothers game, imagine him now. Yet right now he didn't look as adorable, with all those tears flowing, now he just looked innocent. He looked at Seto his eyes full of tears. His innocence shining through his big violet eyes. "Seto! I-I'm bleeding." he wimpered.

He was shocked when his brother was taking this so casually about this. "How can you be so calm? Im bleeding!" he paniced. It didn't really bother him that his brother saw him nude, even if his gender had changed. They were brother, what did it matter. "A pad? Why do I need a pad? Shouldn't I be visiting a doctor or something! I'm bleding from my crotch!" he shouted, still in a panic. This was really scary, how did he become a girl? Did this mean he was attracted to chicks or guys..or both!? Would he ever change back to normal? His thoughts and questions raced through his mind.

Looking at Seto again, the panic seemed to seize. Inspecting Seto from head to toe and back again. "Wow Seto..you make a pretty girl.." he said honestly. He was taken back, hoping Seto didn't take that the wrong way. But the feeling didn't cross his face. Seeing Setos face, he took a towel and wrapped it on his waist.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff