Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
did Kenshin and Kaoru have a baby??!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:11 am
Shazaa, admin of The Oro said she found it on Japan's eBay site. She said she might (read might) make it available for download from her site in the future.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:19 pm
I wanna see it too! I guess it is only in Japanese... darn and all this time I thought that the anime ended 96. crying I should look on the Japanese e-bay!  

Lycorius

steph9338

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:30 pm
wow. people really do learn something new each day. i never knew that before. that kenshin and kaoru (i don't know how to spell it) had a baby.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:24 pm
they did indeed. I cant wait.... no I can wait I am just very excited to get to that part of the manga  

Sky~Samurai

San_Yuen

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:47 pm
It shows in Samurai X: Reflection, since Kenji (the son of Kenshin,) is part of the cast and stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:45 pm
my friend and i looked stuff up about Kenshin and Kaoru's kid a few years ago, so i've known that they did have a kid, but not much more than that.... i'm really looking forward to seeing Samurai X: Reflection, dunno when i'll even get my hands on that... sweatdrop but yeah... Kenji's adorable, from the pictures i've seen of him anyways. 3nodding  

Sugoi Shoujo

NkGuy

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:29 pm
YES they did I think the name was kenji and I think it only happens in Samurai X reflections  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:30 pm
In my opinion I thought this movie was pretty good, despite the fact that kenshin dies and the baby that doesn't actually happen in the manga almost everything else is real and the ending because the manga ends way diffently then samurai x xp  

NkGuy

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:36 pm
Shinobi 1977
You get to see Kenji as a toddler at the end of volume 28, in Yahiko no Sakabatou and in Haru ni Sakura in the Kenshin Kaden.

For your viewing pleasure, screencaps of the Himura family from the lost 97th episode, the true ending of the RuroKen anime.

User Image
User Image
OMG!! eek eek surprised I never knew they animated the Yahiko no Sakabatou thing!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!! I MUST see it!! gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:26 pm
Yahiko no Sakabatou was never animated. The screencaps are from the Memorial episode, which is either the 96th or 97th in the series.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:37 am
Shinobi 1977
Yahiko no Sakabatou was never animated. The screencaps are from the Memorial episode, which is either the 96th or 97th in the series.
eek Wait, what?! There's a memorial episode....?? surprised  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:19 pm
Sephiralen
Shinobi 1977
You get to see Kenji as a toddler at the end of volume 28, in Yahiko no Sakabatou and in Haru ni Sakura in the Kenshin Kaden.

For your viewing pleasure, screencaps of the Himura family from the lost 97th episode, the true ending of the RuroKen anime.

User Image
User Image
OMG!! eek eek surprised I never knew they animated the Yahiko no Sakabatou thing!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!! I MUST see it!! gonk gonk

yes they did animate the yahiko no sakabatou thing, it's on like disc 3 of the anime... think well i'm pretty damn sure and as for the true ending of the ruroken anime via 97th episode AMEN! that is definately the true ending in my eyes, yes that sounds cheesy i know..get off my back XD  

samuraichikX

samuraichikX

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:22 pm
Yami no Hitokiri
Shazaa, admin of The Oro said she found it on Japan's eBay site. She said she might (read might) make it available for download from her site in the future.

OMG i hope she does!! i dont care if i have to read subtitles..even take up japanese lessons I NEED TO SEE IT!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:15 pm
Yes. His name is Kenji. You can see him in the OVA series.  

Keihara

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:06 pm
Now I really wanna see that. I had seen screencaps before but I was confused to what it was. (the anime ended on 95)  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff