Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Where you ever called the Devil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool gothic type topic?
  Buger off!
  Lolita likes.
  I see rainbow plot bunnies on a hamster wheel in your head...
View Results

Br00tal Pink S0CK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:06 am
Well my mom gave up on tring to control what I ware.
x]
<3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:09 am
Suprisingly no. I've never been called the devil. xd I hope someone does though, that'll make an interesting conversation. 3nodding  

-Hel the Reaper-

Almarea Morilinde

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:42 pm
Yeah.... I go to a private school, and some of the younger kids (apparantly) think I'm the antichrist and a satanist. Its starting to get annoying.......  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:09 am
I as once referred to as Damian's girlfriend....

I really liked that one xd  

Black Ayesha

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:03 am
Leith
The devil? No, nothing that presdigous. I've just been told I'm going to hell. By my mother. Several times... Fun times.
My mom tells me I'm very cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:08 am
People have tried to call me names, but apparently there isn't a word in any language for what I am ninja  

Bewitching_NightShade

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:44 am
I would consider it an insult if one was to refer me as the devil; such a mediocre being compared to the evil within me. *smacks the devil around* Get off my uberly evil throne, thou who sucks greatly.

In regards to your question: I have been named this on several occasions by family and friends, oddly enough, never strangers.. o.0  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:46 am
I live in an incredibly Christian community that still has open prayer in school and at least two or three assemblies a month (four this month) of Evangelists (sorry if it's spelled incorrectly) coming to preach about how the holy spirit of God can cure anything.
Not to get in a religious debate or anything; I'm just setting the scene.
So, yeah. I've been called the devil a few times and am often asked if I accept Jesus as my savior. It doesn't bother me unless they start preaching to me. Then I get a bit rude.  

Tyrant Tortoise

Desirable Trash

BritishRoxtar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:36 pm
People think I'm a satanist. Granted, I like satanism, but I am NOT a satanist.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:38 pm
Tsubii
I live in an incredibly Christian community that still has open prayer in school...
is it a PUBLIC school? because you know that's illegal, right? >>;  

Kitsoru

Tyrant Tortoise

Desirable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:36 pm
Yes, public. I know it's illegal; our history teacher even stated it. But it's the fact that I also live in The Middle of Nowhere, Alabama, where incest and child abuse is perfectly legal. Since everyone around here is a die-heard Christian, no one dares stand up to it. To do so would mean damnation to Hell.
Not to mock Christianity here; besides the incest and child abuse part, my history teacher said it himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:32 pm
I got strange looks at work when I came in looking at the schedule. No name calling this time, just Leh Gasp, kind of looks. Then the girl that called me mean looking was floored by what I was wareing, I think I shocked her XD. It was great.  

Soriana Leo

Its Cookie Time!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:01 pm
No...
But one time
this kid turned around in the middle of class
and asked me if I worshiped the devil.
xD

And if I ever walk home really slow,
I get nasty looks
from the parents picking up thier kids from the cathlioc school.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:44 pm
Don't Church Oriented schools have uniforms though? o_O Man, it made me really hate plad because I wore it almost every day to FCA. *twitch*  

Soriana Leo

Beautiful.x.Nightmare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:02 pm
yes...i have been called such multiple times.
And im sure it doesnt help that i am affectionatelly known as "The Dark Lady"...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff