[IC] =Wild Thunder Herd= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:37 pm
Princess thought a moment before shrugging. "I might as well take first watch...feels right." She might be smart and proud, but she was still a mare, and still trusted to instinct and intuition.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:51 pm
Waya nodded a bit as he glanced back at her. "As you wish. I'll stay here until you come to releve me then. So far eveything has been very quiet. " He said with a bit of indifferance. Things could always seem quiet, but what lurked beneathe the surface, or in this case, hid in the tall grass, was a completly differnt story.  

Shariea

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:34 am
Princess quirked an eyebrow. "So you want the first watch instead?" She thought about it a moment. "No matter. As long as there's someone watching, we're fine. Wake me in a few hours." She made her way down to the rest of the small group, settling down a short distance away from Helaku and his mate. It wasn't just to be discreet...it was best if the alpha and protector kept a little distance. Besides, Princess just wasn't the type to cuddle up to any other Soquili. Maybe one male...but other than that? No.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:24 pm
"Well I hadnt thought It dark enough to change ranks yet, But If yuo want to take the watch now you are more than welcome to." Waya remarked after a moments thought. He was so very new to this entire thing.. He snorted softly and flicked his tail against the grass. It would take some getting used to, but in the long run it was bound to be a learning experiance.  

Shariea

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:05 pm
Princess had already fallen asleep, having learned early the tactic of falling asleep and catching what sleep she could when she could.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:00 pm
Waya blinked a bit and chuckled as he watched the sleeping alpha for a moment, before letting his gaze once again drift off towards the vally below the bluff. His tail brushed the ground and he bent his head to take in a mouthful of grass. Dusk drifted across the sky and slowly the moon began to raise, showering the vally with its silver essance. The dew sparkled on the grass and waya couldnt help but sigh in utter contentment.  

Shariea

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:27 am
As full dark fell, Princess' ears flickered. Then she opened her eyes, lifting her head with a yawn. Her eyes shot up to the sky, checking to see if she'd slept overly long. Good...right on time. Hauling herself to her feet, she walked up next to Waya and bumped his shoulder with her nose gently. "Go get some rest...I'll take it from here for a few hours."  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:33 am
Waya's ears flicked as he heard princess' soft steps in the grass. She nudged his side and he nodded slowly. "Alright. I'll be back n a few hours for my next shift." He flicked his tail softly and walked down off the bluff to find a quiet place to catch some sleep.  

Shariea

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:23 pm
As Princess took her watch in the dark night, her tail swished back and forth, chasing away the few mosquitoes that had decided this was the right time of the year to emerge. Her amber eyes were warm as they traveled over the sleeping forms of her small but healthy herd. The hours passed steadily and without much more event than an owl catching some small prey animal.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:13 am
Waya awoke as the sun broke the horrizon, cast its warm amber rays across the valley. The darkness seemed to shy away from the suns warmth and it was this warmth that stired hom fom his slumber. With little effort he pulled himself to his feet and shook his mane from his eyes. Sleep vanished from his relaxed body and he nickered softly and greeting to the herd. His tail lashed against the dew strewn grass and he rounded himself, approching the crest of the bluff where princess stood. "You're turn to relax or eat, or do as you please." he stated with a little whicker of greeting.  

Shariea

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:48 pm
Halloween trotted through the grasses just along the side of a large hill. As the sun rose Halloween caught the sight of two Soquili's standing at the top of the hill. Halloween watched the two Soquili in interest. The two seemed to have their backs to her peering out over whatever was on the other side of the hill.

Trotting up the hill towards the two Halloween slowed to a walk as she reached them and snorted to get their attention. "Lovely morning, wouldn't you agree?" She asked the mare and stallion.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:53 pm
Princess nodded slightly at Waya, then laid her ears back slightly as a female voice came from behind them. Whirling, she snorted at the intruder, eyeing her suspiciously. "Hello...it's well enough, I guess."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:08 pm
Halloween lied her ears back against her head at the mares snort. The whiskers on her muzzle twitched slightly as she nodded. "I'm Halloween." The calico mare said bowing her head to the other mare in respect.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:54 pm
Waya's ears flicked back as he heard the unframilure female approch. He turned as princess did behind him and silently inclined his head to the mare. He deamed her quickly to be little to no threat to the herd, more so with Princess right there eyeing her down. He Raised his large head and tilted it slightly to the right, peering through his ebony locks towards the strange mare. "Waya." he said, in his normal matter of fact tone.  

Shariea

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:04 pm
"Princess," the bay Arabian said cooly, looking this strange mare up and down. How odd...her whiskers seemed longer than normal. She was a bit taller than Princess, but that wasn't odd. Unless they were a flutter, most Soquili were larger than the petite but wiry Princess, who stood no more than fourteen and a half hands. "Might I ask what you're doing here?"  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff