do you have neopets premuim?
  yes
  no
  not yet
  what the heck is neopets premuim?!?!
View Results

Nillia

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:01 pm
I just got offered to be some sort of beta tester...I'm afraid to accept, though. What if I get hooked? Then I'll have to start PAYING for neopets...and I definatly don't have money to spare on things like that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:35 pm
I like premium. It's more of a nice thing, not necessary. I have a lot of time to use it, but if I needed to, I can take it or leave it. I can't think of the exact word.

If you do want to try it out, you can ask someone who has premium to refer you. There is a beta testing that came out, but the other way is just by asking someone.

Also, I do love the Super Wiz. I can't count the times that I've found items people have put up for TONS lower than the price for it. Lab piece for 1 gold, a battledome item going for 20k and I used it then sold it for about 80k.  

Agnes_nutter

meefman

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:04 pm
Vas ist das?  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:10 am
i didnt get it and wont. the reason i joined neoepts, and gaia too, is because it is free.  

Shiama

Bloodthirsty_Vampire

Mewling Kitten

7,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:57 pm
no
i dont know what it is myself  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:36 pm
I have had premium since Nov 2004 and I like it.  

Teri Noodle

purkleghostie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:20 pm
Ive had premium for a while and I love it. I love not having to worry about the ads and wether or not they are putting in adware and spyware and all that. When I go to my no premium account, I automatically get pop ups and my virus blocker goes nuts. I dont have to worry about it on my premium account.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:21 pm
I used to have it it stunk totally pointless and I was gonna make that my only b-day present *shudders* glad I did the free trail  

hup123hup123slapslap

KeliJo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:22 pm
OMG I have it, LOVE IT! I recomend it to every one!

The Super Shop Wiz has made my neopoints triple. I get codestones at 1np each all the time!

I only chat on the permium boads now. They are mostly n00b free. Anyone wonts an invite just ask. ~.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:31 am
what is it  

Artemis1253

Gilmore Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:50 pm
hum....i really dont know! the money goes to a good cause (keeping neo free), plus, the cost is reasonable. the super shop wiz is nice, but i can get my friend who has premium to use i for me. plus, its not guaranteed that you win things from the scratchcard, and there is only so much i can RS. And, i like the no0bs, they are fun to yell at!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:13 pm
I dont know anyone who has not gotten something from the Space card.

I also use the webmail. I barely use my normal e-mail now that I have neoweb mail.  

KeliJo

EBthePurple

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:16 pm
Well I am thinking of getting it once I have a stable job. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:50 pm
I got it about a month after it came out and i still have it and i love it!adds! whoottt! message mehere or there if any one wants it ^^ twanypaw is the use name ... any way i also love there email! heart  

AlbinoBudgie

Bokii-ro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:21 am
Oh! if its as good as you guys say, ill get is sooner!!!! XD  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items