Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-
  -
View Results

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:03 pm
Yep. You can find the Mario and Legend of Zelda animated series in many video stores, now ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:51 am
Hahahaha, the old Zelda series, where Link spoke xd
And what was his signature phrase? "Well, excuuuuuuuse me" xd

I must get the Mario series eventually rolleyes  

_CFTM
Crew

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:12 am
I think I know why the call mario a plumber. The orgnial Mario Bros. ((The arcade game))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:06 pm
Lifeless-Fox
He was also a builder dude, in Wrecking Bros. it was a REALLY old game.. For the NES. 2 of them?

Anywyas, first of all his name was Jump Man when they first made him, later on they decided he needed a name, hence Mario. Then after awhile they got bored of him being a normal person, so they made him somthign, and the kept cahnging it for story lines, then they kept with plumber. And what would he go through if he wasnt? ... Doors!?

I agrre the pipes help with the retrotivity of Mario if he was just normal it wouldn't be as retro 3nodding  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:31 am
Kitterfox
Well, if you are old enough (or bored enough) to rememeber, in the eighties, shortly after the Ninja Turtles, they realeased a Mario movie.

It was one of the scariest movies I have ever seen, but they sort of explain how Mario and Luigi came about. They seem to come from our Universe, and the Toad Kingdom is an alternate universe.... Which really doesn't make that much sense concerning Mario.

Oh, yeah! Super mario Bros.! They used to show that on TV all the time! The only creepy thing about that movie is all the fungus/and KOOPA! xp
Freaky!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:58 am
Kitterfox
Well, if you are old enough (or bored enough) to rememeber, in the eighties, shortly after the Ninja Turtles, they realeased a Mario movie.

It was one of the scariest movies I have ever seen, but they sort of explain how Mario and Luigi came about. They seem to come from our Universe, and the Toad Kingdom is an alternate universe.... Which really doesn't make that much sense concerning Mario.

OMG, I remember that... I never saw the whole thing T__T
I wanna see the rest, it's been a long time since I saw that little part... it was weird O_o
Ren and Stimpy fails.  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:08 pm
I think I've said this before, but it seems to have been forgotten sweatdrop

The Mario Bros. Movie that was released in the eighties was not related, in anyway, to the video game series. First of all, the names of the Princesses were different. Peach and Daisy. Peach is from the video games, where Daisy made her first appearance in the movie. It's more likely that it explores more of the 'alternate realities' that were somewhat explored in the Super Mario Bros. 2 video game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:07 pm
Edymion
One thing that has never been explained... The king of the Mushroom Kingdom is a Toad and Peach is a human...

Ehm, I find that somewhat disturbing...  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:38 pm
He kidnapped her! Just like he kidnapped Mario and Luigi to save her!

ninja Wait...? -_-; Yeah. We'll go with 'kidnapped' ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:57 pm
Edymion
He kidnapped her! Just like he kidnapped Mario and Luigi to save her!

ninja Wait...? -_-; Yeah. We'll go with 'kidnapped' ninja

Wherever that train of thought came from, it was lost on me sweatdrop  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

starvigilante

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:36 pm
the super mario bros 2 games alternate dimensions were weird. wasn't it like mario's dream or something? like, the entire game?

xxx  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:46 pm
in mario luigi super star saga he and luigi have to fix the bean bean castles plumbing if anyone has played that game  

zarlus

Isawa Tadaka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:39 am
Edymion
Slight correction. The Mario Bros movie explained a whole lot less than the animation series. The animation series actually explored the world of Mario Bros and Mario Bros 3. The Mario Bros movie introduced Daisy as opposed to Peach. That, in and of itself, is actually a huge differance.

One thing that has never been explained... The king of the Mushroom Kingdom is a Toad and Peach is a human...

Say you're Mario...which do you want to rescue and/or get it on with? Toad? Human girl? Be honest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:30 am
Edymion
The Mario Bros. Movie that was released in the eighties was not related, in anyway, to the video game series.

help me out if i'm wrong, but the 80's doesn't sound right. i think it was early 90's when the movie came out... they made a distinct reference to yoshi. i think yoshi helped daisy get out of the cell that bowser (a.k.a. rutger hauer) put her in.

... and didn't super mario world come out around the end of '91?  

Nemo Phoenix

O.G. Noob

Kaumodaki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:41 pm
I think they should make a Mario game where you get to play him as a plumber.
It wouldn't even really be that "out there" considering all the different types of activities he has a game for...  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff