Submit

What do you think?
  So awesome!
  Eh i don't know...
  Gold. =D
View Results

The Reused

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:04 pm
maybe.. i dunnoh...well maybe we can put up parties or something...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:40 pm
I feel like I should do something special on that day too, I mean it does only come once a century.  

-Hel the Reaper-

[[ neon.bonbon ]]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:53 pm
Yeah
I think we should have a party or gather in the towns or something...
Maybe we could do more advertising or something that day...
But no matter what, I think we should do SOMETHING!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:02 pm
Well I think it'd be fun since it does only come around once a century!
=D
<3

Br00tal Pink S0CK

machina alphonse

Eloquent Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:32 pm
i have a list of farm animals to sacrifice rituallistically. then, a bon fire, a party and then i dunno  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:29 am
Hmmm. Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, due to my stupid ******** one-hour time limit on school days, I'd be pretty much excluded from all the festivities unless I could really, REALLY work my a** off with American Government... *sigh*  

EvFaerAshlynn

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:35 am
If you would like to arrange something to celebrate the day, then you are free to do so, but personally I don't really feel the need to reinforce negative sterotypes. The number 666 is an amusing thought but nothing more to me, and I don't see any need to make an actual holiday out of it.

However, if you would like to do so, feel free.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:05 am
Shadow Chyld
Another movie fueled by evangelical beliefs of an actual antichrist coming here? **Yawn**

Yep, it's a remake of The Omen..........The Omen 666. How creative and awe-inspiring!!!!!!! But I do plan on going to see it on opening day with my best friend just because The Omen scares the s**t out of him 4laugh  

CeciliaPhoenix

kufufu

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:54 pm
IY_and_MCR
We could be politicly correct and celebrate on 6/1/06.
Yes, that's my birthday, June first.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:27 pm
I wish my birthday was June 1st
mine is in the winter, so its always cold and s**t  

.+Melanthios+.

darktorturedcore

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:53 pm
it sounds like a great idea. a town meeting would probably be a good idea. unfortunetly, i've a party irl to attend that day. good luck with the festivities  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:33 pm
My birthday is June 6th so you can bet Ill be celebrating it. I think a few people take the negative stereotype thing a bit too far. If we know we're just doing it for fun, what does it matter what other people think?

No matter what you're going to have people who'll scream "Oh Jesus!" at the first person they see with the littlest bit of black on and lacking a smile.

We cant please everyone, so lets start with ourselves and worry about the rest later.  

Geek Mama

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:52 pm
lurichan
If you would like to arrange something to celebrate the day, then you are free to do so, but personally I don't really feel the need to reinforce negative sterotypes. The number 666 is an amusing thought but nothing more to me, and I don't see any need to make an actual holiday out of it.

However, if you would like to do so, feel free.
I agree, I don't see why it has to be a holiday and I don't see why any of the members in the cult are so interested on doing anything. 666 is the Devil's number right? So why should we do anything, I don't think anyone should unless they're satanists.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:07 am
Shadow Chyld
Yeah, but I was an altar server for 6-7 years at a Catholic church. Ironic how things turn out isn't it rofl
Haha; I used to be an altar server in my local church; I still work there as a cleaner seeing as for a year we had no permanant rector here, and the new guy had only just arived. I got dragged along to his licensing and we had a nice little chat for about five minutes about my various beliefs. It ended in my leaving early after he called me a Heretic.

Nyed
stare i dont get how a date with 666, should be a goth holiday
way to reinforce shitty stereotypes mad
No, not re-inforcing, taking the piss out of! rofl  

Perestroyka

TheVampireRivven

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:32 pm
I guess if you feel like advertising or something. But in my opinion this'll just give more fuel to the fire. Why would 666 be a "goth" holiday? It's just a damn number... and anyway, the ORIGINAL devil's number was 999. That's what the Catholics had it as in the original revolations, but it was changed due to the fact that it was higher than the number of god (777).
I am a history freak. smile But I don't really believe in all that crap.. 6/6/06 is just a day. Yes, it does only come around once a century, but so does, 5/5/05.. 1/2/03.... 8/8/08.. it doesn't matter.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff