Submit

More or Less
  More
  Less
View Results

[ -strawberry_chan- ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:45 pm
Cassidy Peterson
I don't get rare events very often, actually. Although I do get some awesome ones. I got a free Krawk Transmogrification Potion once.

I got a christmas paintbrush when i was playing a game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:25 pm
I get plenty of random events, they're just all stupid ones that don't do anything. For example:

"Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Big Gulp Neocola! You better buy one for them smile "
"A green scorchio flies past and says 'Hope you are having fun!'"
"A shoyru zooms past your head"
"The swamp ghoul says 'I will eat your neopets for breakfast'" (got that twice!)
"A chia pops up and says "Never give away your password!'"
"A ghost pops out of the ground, then dissappears."

All that and more, plus something with the ghost lupe. I swear, that's all I've been getting for a month! Although I did get a strawberry milkshake today...worth a whopping 200nps... rolleyes  

Firecat39

Firecat39

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:27 pm
[ -strawberry_chan- ]
Cassidy Peterson
I don't get rare events very often, actually. Although I do get some awesome ones. I got a free Krawk Transmogrification Potion once.

I got a christmas paintbrush when i was playing a game.
Lucky! The best thing I ever got was a "Wand of Cursed Shadow" or something. I never saw an event about it, it just showed up in my inventory. It was worth 11k too. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:08 am
Once I got a lab ray peice from a friend, two click later the same peice showed up in a random event! TWICE THAT HAPPEND! eek

And then there was the one time when I got the 6 year bday cake and then i clicked on my inventory and it was eaten. cry  

EBthePurple

Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces