Submit

loli is
  a dress
  gold
  life
View Results

Black Ayesha

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:09 pm
I LOVE the Gothic Lolita style.... Absolutely love it.
It can be quite disturbing if you get it right... the "walking talking doll" look, hehe.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:24 pm
I love the loli look.
4laugh

But all the dresses that I can find
are really expensive.
D:

Its Cookie Time!

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:29 pm

LOVE. heart That, my dear, is beautiful. I wish I had a dress like that! *jealousyyyyyyy!*  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:12 pm
I love Lolita dresses! There the best. blaugh  

Soriana Leo

TheVampireRivven

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:26 am
I personally love loli dresses!!!!.. they are so beautifully cute!..  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:42 pm
love it!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

thebeebop

NaneXx

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:20 pm
XGambit
being socially retarded and not active in any particular social label I must ask this "what is lolita?"

Lolita is a way of life for some girls. It includes speaking properly (for some). Being a lolita lets you wear beautiful dresses with frills, lace, headresses, panniers, and all that good stuff. Many Lolitas don't really like to ruin their headresses though, so instead of taking things that can ruin it they walk. That is only some of the loli culture.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:28 pm
Shouldn't all people speak properly?  

XGambit

NaneXx

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:31 pm
XGambit
Shouldn't all people speak properly?

Not many people do. But people tend to think of Lolita's as strange, foreign, and snobs becuase some of us tend to behave more sophisticated than them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:38 pm
I've seriously fallen in love with the Lolita style... I seriously want to somehow work the Lolita look full blast into "walking, talking doll" mode on my 18th birthday. Seeing as how that would mean going from psychotically hyperactive hippie-goth kid to serenely quiet doll overnight, I'd probably scare the bejeesus out of half the population of my high school. AND I'd be almost through my senior year, so I could probably freak out a lot of freshmen, haha.  

EvFaerAshlynn

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:53 pm
I only have one lolita dress, but I LOVE it!! I got it at Hot Topic back around halloween, but in time for the homecoming dance. Here's a pic. As if it wasn't obvious, I'm the one on the left.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/MyChemicalRomancer89/Homecoming.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:18 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
I've seriously fallen in love with the Lolita style... I seriously want to somehow work the Lolita look full blast into "walking, talking doll" mode on my 18th birthday. Seeing as how that would mean going from psychotically hyperactive hippie-goth kid to serenely quiet doll overnight, I'd probably scare the bejeesus out of half the population of my high school. AND I'd be almost through my senior year, so I could probably freak out a lot of freshmen, haha.

Sound like what I'm planning to do when I enter my sophmore year in high school. sweatdrop Too bad my mom is not willing to buy many of the Lolita dresses I want because they are so expensive, and would have to ship all the way from Japan or China (Is it just me, or does Japan and China make the best Lolita dresses?) But, maybe for my birthday. Perhaps I should learn to sew my own.....  

lola_siannodel

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:44 pm
Ninjakitty713
I love the loli look.
4laugh

But all the dresses that I can find
are really expensive.
D:

Same same.... it sucks but when i go to prom which won't be any time soon... i think i would have saved enough money to buy one  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:09 am
oh all these are so beautiful. smile

i like this one:
User Image  

TheVampireRivven

Sanddru

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:52 am
I only wear Gothic Lolita clothing so yeah
It's so frilly and pretty heart

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items