Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
305.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Uchiha fan...
  ..on Sasuke's back >.<
View Results

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:23 pm
Sasuke is a MAJOR character in Naruto. From the beginning, who motivated Naruto to be the best? Sasuke. Who stopped Itachi from getting Naruto? Sasuke. Who did Naruto risk his life trying to save? Sasuke. Who inspired Naruto and Sakura to train harder than ever before? Sasuke.

If they took Sasuke out of Naruto, there wouldn't be much of a story....

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:28 pm
if they took sasuke out of naruto they could replace him with someone who would do the exact same thing stare  

Historical

Historical

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:31 pm
~chibi kagome62~
Sasuke is a MAJOR character in Naruto. From the beginning, who motivated Naruto to be the best? Sasuke. Who stopped Itachi from getting Naruto? Sasuke. Who did Naruto risk his life trying to save? Sasuke. Who inspired Naruto and Sakura to train harder than ever before? Sasuke.

by the way naruto motivated himself to be the best...i mean he used to say it a crap load before the time jump "im gonna be the next hokage" im not saying that sasuke wasn't a factor in this but he wasn't one worth mentioning

and sasuke didn't stop itachi from doing anything. jiraiya was there too and did save naruto. the only thing sasuke did is get his a** whooped by itachi xd i love itachi.

ill give you the fact that naruto risked his life to save sasuke, but he'd do that for anyone (ex. gaara). i mean that's just the type of person naruto is

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:36 am
Demon of Cute
~chibi kagome62~
So is Sai a hunter-nin or something, and his mission was to kill Sasuke? And now he's turned into a complete sissy? God... I really hope Sasuke kills him.... But I'm stil pissed off that we haven't seen Sasuke's face yet scream

No! right at the end! Sai says he's going to protect Narutos' bonds! The others only think he's gonna kill Sasuke cause of the bingo book, but re-read the last page stressed
Stop telling people to re-read s**t. rolleyes
That is so ******** annoying.
RE-READ PEOPLE'S POSTS. You're the one getting confused...

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:38 am
~chibi kagome62~
Demon of Cute
~chibi kagome62~
So is Sai a hunter-nin or something, and his mission was to kill Sasuke? And now he's turned into a complete sissy? God... I really hope Sasuke kills him.... But I'm stil pissed off that we haven't seen Sasuke's face yet scream

No! right at the end! Sai says he's going to protect Narutos' bonds! The others only think he's gonna kill Sasuke cause of the bingo book, but re-read the last page stressed
No, Sai is a complete sissy because he wants to save Sasuke now, not kill him. It would've been better if he tried to kill him...

And people think that we'll get to see Sasuke at the very end f the next chapter, because the next chapter is the end of the volume 3nodding
No, no, no. u.u;
Anyone every watch old ninja movies?
It is called, "honor."
Yeah. Naruto ninjas have it too.
Sai has some sort of respect towards Naruto's goal, so it seems.
Though he might kill Sasuke if he's off guard.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:39 am
Junzaki
why does everyone care so much about sasuke? i mean it's pretty evident that his face will look the same as when he left...it's not like he got plastic surgery or anything to change his appearance stare
He has a bigger nose. xD

I just want to know if he looks as dashingly hawt as his brother. xD

Syndactyly

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:54 am
Shikalee
Junzaki
why does everyone care so much about sasuke? i mean it's pretty evident that his face will look the same as when he left...it's not like he got plastic surgery or anything to change his appearance stare
He has a bigger nose. xD

I just want to know if he looks as dashingly hawt as his brother. xD
Haha, same XD Although I thought he was good looking to begin with..... mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:54 am
Junzaki
if they took sasuke out of naruto they could replace him with someone who would do the exact same thing stare
So, what was the point of taking out Sasuke if he was going to be replaced with someone exactly like him?

Eternal Transience

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:01 am
Junzaki
~chibi kagome62~

by the way naruto motivated himself to be the best...i mean he used to say it a crap load before the time jump "im gonna be the next hokage" im not saying that sasuke wasn't a factor in this but he wasn't one worth mentioning

and sasuke didn't stop itachi from doing anything. jiraiya was there too and did save naruto. the only thing sasuke did is get his a** whooped by itachi xd i love itachi.

ill give you the fact that naruto risked his life to save sasuke, but he'd do that for anyone (ex. gaara). i mean that's just the type of person naruto is
Um, I remember Sasuke getting to Itachi before Jiraiya, just as him and Kisame were about to take Naruto by force. If Sasuke didn't show up and stall enough time for Jiraiya to get there, then Naruto would have been injured 3nodding

And before the time jump, he did say he wanted to be the Hokage, but another thing he repeated constantly was "I won't lose to Sasuke." And then, he tried his best in every mission they had to surpass Sasuke. I don't know about you, but I call that motivation.

Yes, Naruto would risk his life to save anyone, but there was only one character that he cared for as a brother. And that character was Sasuke.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:04 am
Junzaki
naruto, sakura, kiba, shikamaru, gaara, temari, and lee's faces didn't look different. plus i think everything is much much better without sasuke...he was hoggin all of the attention anyways stare
So, instead of Sasuke being an active character in the series and the storyline focusing on Naruto's dream, you would rather have it be focused on rescuing Sasuke? Where the whole point of the recent events, the main cause of the recent events, is Sasuke? No matter if he is or isn't an active character, he won't be taken out of the story.

Eternal Transience

Historical

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:32 pm
~chibi kagome62~
Junzaki
~chibi kagome62~

Um, I remember Sasuke getting to Itachi before Jiraiya, just as him and Kisame were about to take Naruto by force. If Sasuke didn't show up and stall enough time for Jiraiya to get there, then Naruto would have been injured 3nodding

And before the time jump, he did say he wanted to be the Hokage, but another thing he repeated constantly was "I won't lose to Sasuke." And then, he tried his best in every mission they had to surpass Sasuke. I don't know about you, but I call that motivation.

Yes, Naruto would risk his life to save anyone, but there was only one character that he cared for as a brother. And that character was Sasuke.
look, if Kisame's swingin a big-a** sword ontop of naruto's head then i think he has enough sense to move....i mean it's common sense, although naruto has little of it he still has enough to move when there's a giant sword swinging down at him

even without sasuke providing his motivation naruto still would've trained as hard as he could. i admit yes it did affect him greatly but even if sasuke wasn't there he could've motivated himself like he already does and still would've become a great ninja

what does having brotherly bonds have to do with risking your life for everyone. i mean naruto goes around risking his life for complete strangers and he tries just as hard to save them as he would do for sasuke. it's just that it would be more emotional for him to try and save sasuke that's the only difference, and to me that doesn't count for much

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:34 pm
~chibi kagome62~
Junzaki
naruto, sakura, kiba, shikamaru, gaara, temari, and lee's faces didn't look different. plus i think everything is much much better without sasuke...he was hoggin all of the attention anyways stare
So, instead of Sasuke being an active character in the series and the storyline focusing on Naruto's dream, you would rather have it be focused on rescuing Sasuke? Where the whole point of the recent events, the main cause of the recent events, is Sasuke? No matter if he is or isn't an active character, he won't be taken out of the story.
i have no idea what you mean by what you just said sweatdrop  

Historical

Historical

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:37 pm
~chibi kagome62~
Junzaki
So, what was the point of taking out Sasuke if he was going to be replaced with someone exactly like him?
no. wrong. that's not what i was implying at all. what i meant was that if they took out sasuke they could replace him with someone who would motivate naruto in the same ways but he wouldn't be such an idiot  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:26 am
Junzaki
~chibi kagome62~
Junzaki
~chibi kagome62~

look, if Kisame's swingin a big-a** sword ontop of naruto's head then i think he has enough sense to move....i mean it's common sense, although naruto has little of it he still has enough to move when there's a giant sword swinging down at him

even without sasuke providing his motivation naruto still would've trained as hard as he could. i admit yes it did affect him greatly but even if sasuke wasn't there he could've motivated himself like he already does and still would've become a great ninja

what does having brotherly bonds have to do with risking your life for everyone. i mean naruto goes around risking his life for complete strangers and he tries just as hard to save them as he would do for sasuke. it's just that it would be more emotional for him to try and save sasuke that's the only difference, and to me that doesn't count for much
Yes, but he's only stated that even if he is ripped limb from limb, he'll still save him about Sasuke. No-one else.

Eternal Transience

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:27 am
Junzaki
~chibi kagome62~
Junzaki
no. wrong. that's not what i was implying at all. what i meant was that if they took out sasuke they could replace him with someone who would motivate naruto in the same ways but he wouldn't be such an idiot
But the only way for them to motivate Naruto in the same way as Sasuke, would be if they were exactly like Sasuke.

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games