Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Mother's Day Projects!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you forget about Mother's Day?
  ....yes :sweat:
  No, of course not!
  I plead the fifth! :ninja:
View Results

ryoaie

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:21 pm
man i am too old to be promising to do chores.

i planned on getting a card, but i feel like an ingrate after hearing all of your mother day presents  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:52 am
I'm thinking of making my Mom a black sheep plush from some of the leftover furry stuff I bought for my Panda project. It would probably be very late though as there is no way I could get a plush sewn up in a couple of days.  

Rorek

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:37 am
Rorek
I'm thinking of making my Mom a black sheep plush from some of the leftover furry stuff I bought for my Panda project. It would probably be very late though as there is no way I could get a plush sewn up in a couple of days.
Thats sooo cute! whee Most years i buy her a stuffed animal, but none have caught my eye this year and i'm kinda broke anyways... And while i can sew plushies i'm not sure what i'd make her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:41 am
missmagpie
Mother's day here passed a while ago, but have any of you thought of making coupons? My brother and I used to do it a lot when we were kids. You know, make a booklet of ten coupons of things like "Walk the dog," "Vacuum the livingroom," "Breakfast in bed." That sort of thing. Then we'd draw all over them and make them pretty. They'd be redeemable at any time up until the next mother's/father's day. My parents were great and never used them, but it's the thought that counts and they make great presents for parents. 3nodding
i know, that was fun, but I'm almost 22 now and I have a job.  

gemini6184

gemini6184

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:42 am
ryoaie
man i am too old to be promising to do chores.

i planned on getting a card, but i feel like an ingrate after hearing all of your mother day presents
naw, at least if you get her a card it shows you were thinking of her. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:33 pm
Mother's day is easy for me- make/buy something i love, chances are that she will too.

Father's day is the problem...  

Trekkette

switchblade12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:57 am
i forgot when it was but i made sewed my mom a jacket,knitted her a scarf,and crocheted her a hat...she is always complaining about how cold she is!  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff