Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who does Hermione love?
  Ron
  Harry
View Results

deathbycaring

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:42 pm
Ron and Hermione are just destined for each other just like Harry and Ginny. It's just Rowlings way of making a universe where everyone is just one big happy family. Who die... eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:31 pm
deathbycaring
Ron and Hermione are just destined for each other just like Harry and Ginny. It's just Rowlings way of making a universe where everyone is just one big happy family. Who die... eek

It has been rumored that JKR herself said that one of the three would die, does anyone have the proof to back this up?  

ofbittersweetmemories

RebelJediKnight06

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:16 am
[Hollow point]
exactly! i just hope he isnt as pissed off in the 7th as he was in the 5th

I don't think that'll happen...It was partly Voldemort's fault that Harry was having all those mood swings, and he noticed that what was happening gave Harry access to Voldemort's memories, so he stopped it, so no more mood swings.

Yia, and it has been rumored that one of the inner three dies, and JK Rowling hasn't shot it down in the Rubbish Bin on her site, so I'd say that it has some merit. Could be any of the three...I dunno.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:40 am
OOOH NO! harry and ginny, ron and hermione! no swapping, no changing... i think they are the set pairs....

i just think that the pairs are destined for each other... they can't change now, surely?  

Monti Eyes

dancr321

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:26 pm
everyone is wanted hermione with ron
i think that there should be a twist and then hermiose could fall for someone like parvati...she could be a lesbian..or bi. haha that would be funny

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:51 pm
i do think that hermione has a thing for harry but shes trying to keep it private and not give too much away but i reckon they will be together in the last book. heart exclaim question  

Numai Outcast

FayeKasumiValentine1

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:06 am
Even though JK is slanting towards Ron/Hermione and that is the couple that will most likely end up together, I still like H/Hr in fanfics. I never liked R/Hr as a couple because they don't really mesh well. Ron is too immature for Hermione, and Hermione needs someone who can be a pillar and raise her self-esteem. I always liked the interactions between Harry and Hermione in the books, and they have a good, solid friendship.

Ron is still too immature in his feelings, and I understand he's a teenager, but Hermione needs someone stable and dependable. She needs someone to compliment her and comfort her. I always thought the Ginny/Harry thing in book six was odd. Ginny had liked Harry since CoS, but Harry's attraction came out of NOWHERE! There was no build up of feelings, and they had never had a close friendship to build their relationship on. I thought that the G/H thing came out of left field with no explanation as to why Harry suddendly became attracted to Ginny, with no apparent real solid explanation behind it.

Harry and Hermione are both very talented wizards and compliment each other well. Hermione helps to keep Harry's temper and impulsiveness in check, and Harry helps Hermione not be too serious and raises her self-esteem. All in all, I like the match between them.

And no I'm not a Ron hater, I just don't like him paired with Hermione, but rather Luna.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:31 pm
No way. Hermione and Ron, no question.  

Lurielle is unkind

savannatiger09

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:05 pm
Well Hermione cried on Ron's shoulder in Dumbledore's "funeral".  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:13 pm
I understand Ron/Hermione is cannon, and it will be the book couple, but I still like Hr/H best.  

FayeKasumiValentine1

PhantomoftheFox

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:06 am
R/H is canon, but at least you can make a fairly logical argument for H/Hr in non-canon. Just personally I always saw Ron and Hermione as the couple because while Harry and Hermione seem to get along more... well, harmoniously, there's just no chemistry between them. They get along more like brother and sister than potential romantic partners.

Hermione doesn't need anyone to lift her up and raise her self esteem; she's already a very strong woman. Besides, who falls in love with the person that's the best, most logical match for them?

Eh, I'm not explaining it well. At any rate, what I'm trying to say is that yes, Harry and Hermione are more compatible as people, but Ron and Hermione are a better couple. I'll explain better in the morning.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:52 pm
Yay for Phantom. I see Harry and Hermione more as siblings, too.

I know this is kinda out there, but here's something I remember from Smallville. Clark and Lana were talking about the relationship between Lois and Clark--how they seem to argue all the time--and Lana said something about how that's how the best relationships start. Ron and Hermione seemed to argue a ton, right? Maybe that's how it's gonna end up--if they can push past arguments, they can make it in a relationship.  

RebelJediKnight06

icey-queen

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:56 pm
wow! that makes a lot of sense! maybe it'll be reveiled soon! i hope!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:46 pm
Sorry I really just hate Ron and Hermione as a couple, I mean really, really hate it more than any other couple in the book. You can't argue and have a good relationships, aruging all the time is not a good foundation for love. *Shivers at Ron and Hermione* They're just so wrong for each other! SO WRONG! They have nothing in common except for Harry!  

FayeKasumiValentine1

Carmondomon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:36 pm
RedRose07
Twinkleh
I'd love to,but there's too much evidence backing upRon/Hermione. sad crying
i completly agree
I don't really see any, they're always fighting, wel I guess the expression would be 'fighting like a married couple' O.o.....still, I guss the only way they could all end up in the same family tree would be for harry to marry Ginny and ron marry Hermione......in the future anyway....I really wish Rowling would wright more than 7 books crying well, maby the reason for wrighting 7 is cuz in the end Harry and Voldemort BOTH die....it IS a possiblility.....I'm off subject DAMMIT!!!
well I still support Hermione heart Harry....but..I also support Harry heart Ginny......well he can like more than 1 person right? and we know it's ALWAYS been Ginny heart Harry......even if she did date a whole bunch of guys...  
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff