Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:53 am
Lucky.
My school only has a after school club.
I hate to say it but it would be too slow for me.
I need a quick, hard-studying class.
I want to learn something EVERYTIME I attend.
Not repeat the same thing... over and over and over...

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:09 pm
sucks for you that you can't read naruto...  

lover_boy859

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:25 pm
I am quite skilled in the languages, so I plan to excel to the top of the class and see if I can skip forward to Japanese II razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:27 am
churrlo
I am quite skilled in the languages, so I plan to excel to the top of the class and see if I can skip forward to Japanese II razz
I majorly envy you  

lover_boy859

RubberDuckie50792

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:19 am
eek  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:03 am
churrlo
Me too but...
I can't do that in college for one...
And second... u.u;
I don't plan on excelling in spanish.
Having also exceptionally very good memory along with my luckily high (very high for America but kids think IQs like 200 are real... neutral ) IQ helps me learn stuff like that quite quickly. And I'm also very literate.

(Not on Gaia as much I can write good essays. Literate is also a word Gaia made up a definition for.)

Japanese is just new to me and I thought it would be easy but if you're not lucky enough to take a class I doubt anyone could learn it on their own.
I uh... Am doing okay though. xD;

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:46 pm
Well I already know Spanish, and I'm learning French which is SO easy! I figured I'd try out at Japanese blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:48 pm
churrlo
Well I already know Spanish, and I'm learning French which is SO easy! I figured I'd try out at Japanese blaugh
Bilingual born kids are so lucky.
Not to say that you are. rolleyes
People just don't get... that languages are best learned young.

Syndactyly

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:18 pm
With the past 10 or so issues, there really ahsn't been too much dialouge, and what little there is is not too hard to figure out with educated guesses and intuition. I read the translated versions afterwards, but with issues like this week's no words are needed.....  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:42 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
Bilingual born kids are so lucky.
Not to say that you are. rolleyes
People just don't get... that languages are best learned young.

Biilingual person here. =D  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:01 pm
I agree! In countries everywhere around the world, they learn basics of English in KINDERGARDEN! They start seriously learning the language in 5th grade! While America only starts in High School, and complains about job opportunities. Do you know the more languages you know, the more likely you'll get hired for a job? (not considering other aspects)  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:52 am
Owenlars2
With the past 10 or so issues, there really ahsn't been too much dialouge, and what little there is is not too hard to figure out with educated guesses and intuition. I read the translated versions afterwards, but with issues like this week's no words are needed.....
I may be caught up but I'm thoroughly reading the chapters in the 200's.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:53 am
churrlo
I agree! In countries everywhere around the world, they learn basics of English in KINDERGARDEN! They start seriously learning the language in 5th grade! While America only starts in High School, and complains about job opportunities. Do you know the more languages you know, the more likely you'll get hired for a job? (not considering other aspects)
Yes. Bilingual people also get paid more. Dx
Lucky. lol

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:25 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
Yes. Bilingual people also get paid more. Dx
Lucky. lol

I know! Yay! I get paid more when I get older! =D

Tis so lucky. X3

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:54 pm
Yay money!!! ^_^ heart  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items