Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Disussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the name Wii?
  Yes
  No
  No0blets
View Results

Bugeera

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:21 pm
Looks awsome. So is Samus in Zero suit going to be a differnt charecter choice or is she going to be like Zelda and Shiek?
So the new consoles called Wii? confused Like wee? question Not the coolest name but I still want one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:15 am
MisterMalice
Quote:
The bad news is that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will no longer be a Wii launch title, but will instead be released in 2007.

stressed WHAT!!!

that sucks mon! scream  

Imadud

Bugeera

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:26 am
Imadud
MisterMalice
Quote:
The bad news is that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will no longer be a Wii launch title, but will instead be released in 2007.

stressed WHAT!!!

that sucks mon! scream

Totally. I was looking forward to getting the game and the cosole I wanted at the same time, but now the games not even coming out till next year.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:27 am
Ok.. I'll be fine. confused  

Bugeera

Indigo Swordsman

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:38 am
MisterMalice
Imadud
MisterMalice
Quote:

stressed WHAT!!!

that sucks mon! scream

Totally. I was looking forward to getting the game and the cosole I wanted at the same time, but now the games not even coming out till next year.

At least the aren't rushing, right?

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:17 pm
Indigo Swordsman
MisterMalice
Imadud
MisterMalice
Quote:

stressed WHAT!!!

that sucks mon! scream

True. confused  

Bugeera

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:31 pm
MisterMalice
Indigo Swordsman
MisterMalice
Imadud
MisterMalice
Quote:

stressed WHAT!!!

that sucks mon! scream

True. confused

Amazingly the other two were actually rushed and came out a great hit anyways O.o but now theyre taking their time, the devopers is no longer HAL, there are still some of them left but now its in the hands of a team totally dedicated to Smash since they have over 10000 matches logged into the cube. The director is putting all his chips into this game since he dropped every single other project just so he could make sure that this will be more then amazing. I think I would get a great game that will entertain me for years on end like SSBM and not have it be a launch title. A great game is what keeps you addicted not that its going to be a launch title. Well thats my two $0.02 into this  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:09 pm
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Solid Snake on Super Smash Bros.! That's wierd! eek  

Pyro Phoenix X

vivi is my master

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:59 pm
omg now i want it even more but i still have to wait till it somes out in nov. T.T  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:36 pm
hate to burst your bubble guys but...smash is comin 2007 now crying but that means though more time for them to make it even better and the creator of MGS begged them to have solid snake in so they put him in simple as that =3  

YoruTaro

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:48 pm
looks cool, but now i will w8 to get my wii  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:25 pm
stickying this  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

I love Denise-DamionL

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:21 am
I can't wait man. NAd the special move or is really looking tight,.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:57 pm
The difference between Melee Mario and Brawl Mario is great, so I really am looking forward to how all the other chars. look like now and also the levels.

Lets hope that we know more after the E3.  

Roy Soraxis

Xanendithas

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:56 pm
Oh.. and if noone knows this already in Japanese ii means good (not sure why the 'w'). And every else took word outta me mouth 'cept the Metal Gear Solid creator begged to have Snake in SSBM, but it was too late.

And one more thing soon no bickering about the best person in this guild. It could grow into something more. Possibly a full out SSBB online clan?!?!? (Shiroi *hint* hint* sweatdrop )  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff