View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:36 pm
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Anyone heard of the NejiSaku pairing? XD I think it's sick. And if anyone knows me enough, I'm a Nejiten fangirl.
Sasuke.
EW. xD
Neji's too pretty for Sakura.

Poo on you. xD

Why poo on me? I said it was sick. I said the NEJISAKU pairing was sick. =P Then there's the NejiIno pairing, WHICH IS SICK. Augh...I'm going to rejuberate...
No poo on you for choosing Sasuke-Kun. xD

Oh...well, okay then. =) I was like, First you say Neji is bad and "too pretty" for Sakura. Then you say "Poo on you" to me. I'm like..."So...what's that supposed to mean?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:27 pm
... I think that Sakura should be paired with Lee, though I don't think it would ever happen. She seems to like him more as a friend, so far... or as a respected ally. As for Sasu/Saku... How does that work? Sasuke doesn't like her in that way. He's never showed any kind of true feelings of love for anyone, only friendship, and a relationship would never work with his lifestyle. Now, Naruto may like Sakura... but as with Lee, he's her friend, not a lover. She just doesn't see him in that light.

My conclusion: Sakura should probably end up with someone who isn't an introduced character, and probably not a fellow shinobi.

...I mean, she needs someone at home to feed the children when she's off doing ninja duties, right? ><;

*shivers* The scariest Sakura pairing ever: Kakashi/Sakura. Actually, I'm pretty sure I've seen some Jiraiya/Sakura supporters around somewhere... along with some Gai/Sakura supporters... Oh, and those Itachi/Sakura people. Lots of those. *shivers more* Now that's just WRONG.  

~the Love Goddess

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:05 am
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Anyone heard of the NejiSaku pairing? XD I think it's sick. And if anyone knows me enough, I'm a Nejiten fangirl.
Sasuke.
EW. xD

Poo on you. xD

Why poo on me? I said it was sick. I said the NEJISAKU pairing was sick. =P Then there's the NejiIno pairing, WHICH IS SICK. Augh...I'm going to rejuberate...

Oh...well, okay then. =) I was like, First you say Neji is bad and "too pretty" for Sakura. Then you say "Poo on you" to me. I'm like..."So...what's that supposed to mean?"
Oh, I made a gap. My typing's odd.

If there is a gap like the one above, I'm usually changing the subject or referring to something different. xD;

Neji is too pretty for EVERYONE. But JohnnyRaincloud, of course. <3

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:22 pm
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Sasuke.
EW. xD

Poo on you. xD

If there is a gap like the one above, I'm usually changing the subject or referring to something different. xD;

Oh...okay. Me gets it. XD

=D Thanks! Wait...is that a compliment?

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:23 pm
~the Love Goddess
... I think that Sakura should be paired with Lee, though I don't think it would ever happen. She seems to like him more as a friend, so far... or as a respected ally. As for Sasu/Saku... How does that work? Sasuke doesn't like her in that way. He's never showed any kind of true feelings of love for anyone, only friendship, and a relationship would never work with his lifestyle. Now, Naruto may like Sakura... but as with Lee, he's her friend, not a lover. She just doesn't see him in that light.

My conclusion: Sakura should probably end up with someone who isn't an introduced character, and probably not a fellow shinobi.

...I mean, she needs someone at home to feed the children when she's off doing ninja duties, right? ><;

*shivers* The scariest Sakura pairing ever: Kakashi/Sakura. Actually, I'm pretty sure I've seen some Jiraiya/Sakura supporters around somewhere... along with some Gai/Sakura supporters... Oh, and those Itachi/Sakura people. Lots of those. *shivers more* Now that's just WRONG.

Guck...Gai/Sakura? That's the sickest out of all of the ones you listed...  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:01 pm
~the Love Goddess

Yea, somebody agrees with me! I love SasukexSakura. I think it's cute. Now, we all know Sakura loves Sasuke ( or at least says too) and we also all know Sasuke acts like he hates her. Well, he acts like that with almost everybody. But I know deep DEEP down inside, Sasuke-kun has feelings for her heart Besides that couple, I love NejixTenTen and KibaxHinata. Poor Naruto-kun, I see nobody perfect for him. Awww.  

Public Pervert

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:04 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud

Durrr it was. Johnny is teh sex. ;D  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:06 am

~ ~ ~ - - - > < - - - ~ ~ ~

Sasuke and Sakura.

The thing with LeeSaku and NaruSaku is those two guys always promise to protect her, literally.

To me, Sakura is a girl who can take care of herself. She is the one who helps and fights. Where she cuts her hair she left behind the girl who stood behind people, being saved.

This time I think she has the potential to save Sasuke, shes the one who can fill the hole in Sasuke's life, the bit where he is lonely. To me they are the most developed/beautiful/interesting pairing in the whole of Naruto.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cherrihana **--
Thinking of you wherever you are..
We pray for our sorrows to end..
And hope out hearts will blend..
Now I will step forward to realise this wish.

Cherrihana

Chibish

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:21 am
SakuraxIno. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:56 pm
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
~the Love Goddess

Yea, somebody agrees with me! I love SasukexSakura. I think it's cute. Now, we all know Sakura loves Sasuke ( or at least says too) and we also all know Sasuke acts like he hates her. Well, he acts like that with almost everybody. But I know deep DEEP down inside, Sasuke-kun has feelings for her heart Besides that couple, I love NejixTenTen and KibaxHinata. Poor Naruto-kun, I see nobody perfect for him. Awww.

I like your pairings mrgreen  

What the Pho

Doom_Doctor

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:52 pm
Chibish
SakuraxIno. talk2hand

Now I'm mortified... eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:08 pm
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud

Ewy...maybe in another 8 years I'll finally aknowledge THAT compliment. xD How thoughtful of you, Shikalee. (Yeah I'm 12. Deal with it people.)

@Doom_Doctor:: xD

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:31 am
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud

Ewy...maybe in another 8 years I'll finally aknowledge THAT compliment. xD How thoughtful of you, Shikalee. (Yeah I'm 12. Deal with it people.)

AWW!! 4laugh heart
You're so mature! I thought you were at least 4 years older...!! XD

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:08 pm
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud

AWW!! 4laugh heart
You're so mature! I thought you were at least 4 years older...!! XD

YESH! I am 12 and people love me for it. XD Though, I don't look 12. XD (I'm probably 5'6 or so-ish) People mistake it all the time. They're like, O.O You're 12??!!

Nah, I'm not 16. XD

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

i see you O.o

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:28 pm
sakura andGaara would so hawt togetter

s2

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash