Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Wii Center
Nintendo Revolution *updated*---Come See the new Controllers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mizu-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:37 pm
it looks pretty cool, i've never heard of that, thanks for posting it domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:32 pm
I think nintendo is going a little too fast. They just came out with the DS. And I heard a rumor that the controler for the Revolution will be touch-controlled. Isn't that getting a little too advanced? What happened to simple gameplay? The DS is great, but a touch controlled TV console? That is weird! domokun  

risu98

darkphoenix1247

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:36 am
I think that it looks pretty cool. I'm personally hoping for good virtual reality to come out for Nintendo in the future.

*keyword=hoping (coughdreamingcough) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:12 am
darkphoenix1247
I think that it looks pretty cool. I'm personally hoping for good virtual reality to come out for Nintendo in the future.

sad have faith in em.  

[N] i n [M] a s t e r

ShiroChen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:29 pm
Nintendo Master Otakusama
darkphoenix1247

sad have faith in em.

If they don't,I will,but I'm too inexperienced to make any videogames now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:20 pm
Want to know what Nintendo is doing to revolutionize? If the DS is any indicator, Nintendo is trying for developer-friendly, powerful, and unique gameplay. I don't know if there will be gyro-scopic control, as Nintendo has certainly not said a thing about it. I do, however, know that Nintendo isn't pulling any punches in getting back on top.

Nintendo still dominates the video game market -- despite the media's assertation to the contrary. They, however, are trying to regain top-market momentum in the consol arena. The N5 Revolution won't be a flop if Nintendo continues their current strategem. They are targetting developers with easy to develop kits, and they want unique games that target all gamers.  

Edymion
Captain

ShiroChen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:23 pm
Edymion
Want to know what Nintendo is doing to revolutionize? If the DS is any indicator, Nintendo is trying for developer-friendly, powerful, and unique gameplay. I don't know if there will be gyro-scopic control, as Nintendo has certainly not said a thing about it. I do, however, know that Nintendo isn't pulling any punches in getting back on top.

Nintendo still dominates the video game market -- despite the media's assertation to the contrary. They, however, are trying to regain top-market momentum in the consol arena. The N5 Revolution won't be a flop if Nintendo continues their current strategem. They are targetting developers with easy to develop kits, and they want unique games that target all gamers.

Nintendo makes the best stand-alone games.The revolution will be the best thing since sliced bread^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:10 pm
Nice, nintendo puts consoles out like crazy!  

KAZ Joker

Zeneeba

Greedy Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:05 pm
KAZ Joker

and i'm loving it! Does anyone know what's after the revolution?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:05 pm
confused I'm sorry...but even Nintendo doesn't think that far ahead... The GB6 might be the next thing to the presses sweatdrop  

Edymion
Captain

ShiroChen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:45 am
Crazy Koopa Kid
KAZ Joker

and i'm loving it! Does anyone know what's after the revolution?

Maybe something like Revolution advances,Super Revolution,or Revolution cubed  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:08 am
Wow, awesome. I wonder what the graphics will be like? 256bit? Wow *drools*.  

Shinkei

Instrumental

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:12 pm
i like it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:49 pm
That's what I love about Nintendo, they aren't scared to take risks to make the best GAMES, not neccisarily profit.  

blondiegrasshopper

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:08 pm
xd You people forget that Nintendo has the highest profit margin of any of their competitors wink

We'll know around E3 what the official look of the N5 Revolution is. At the same time...it may well see changes just as the NDS did.  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff