Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:53 am
Watching the crowd disperse and running away, he stopped bashing at the rocks and then looked at where the shouting was coming from. He saw someone that apears to be a Hyuuga,shouting at the Jounin that came to ask his name earlier.

Whats going on here? He wondered to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:55 am
"Shinji I am Kai Uchiha on of Daisuke's cousins. Besides I was watching him before you came here so don't get angry." He says to Shinji.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:00 am
An Uchiha? he thinks to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:01 am
Kai Hyugiha
"Shinji I am Kai Uchiha on of Daisuke's cousins. Besides I was watching him before you came here so don't get angry." He says to Shinji.
"Uchiha?" Shinji demanded. Kai seemed to be getting Shinji's attention but his sights were still set on the rock-breaker.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:02 am
Activates the sharingan and turns around looking at the unknown person.
"This is the power of the uchiha." He said to the unknown person.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:07 am
"Do as you will." Kai said to Shinji.
Walks up the side of the nearest building then sits on the edge of it watching down.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:08 am
The Sharingan... so he isn't lying... interesting... wondered the unknownn person, watching the Jounin move away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:09 am
Kai Hyugiha
Activates the sharingan and turns around looking at the unknown person.
"This is the power of the uchiha." He said to the unknown person.

Shinji watched him and opened his mouth to say something, but thought better of it.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:14 am
Bringing his attentions back to the Hyuuga, he begins to take off his jacket. "So, your a Hyuuga? I'm the top Genin of the Ryuujin Clan, and I wanted to test my skills on someone skillful. So, since your a Hyuuga, I want to challenge you."
Dropping his jacket to the floor, he then got into his fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:18 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Bringing his attentions back to the Hyuuga, he begins to take off his jacket. "So, your a Hyuuga? I'm the top Genin and I want to test my skills on someone skillful. So, since your a Hyuuga, I want to challenge you."
"Heh. Top Gennin? Lets see you do any damage to me... When your Tenketsus... are broken!" Shinji said as he rushed towards the now-acknowledged boy.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:22 am
Watches using the sharingan not wanting to miss a single thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:24 am
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Bringing his attentions back to the Hyuuga, he begins to take off his jacket. "So, your a Hyuuga? I'm the top Genin and I want to test my skills on someone skillful. So, since your a Hyuuga, I want to challenge you."
"Heh. Top Gennin? Lets see you do any damage to me... When your Tenketsus... are broken!" Shinji said as he rushed towards the now-acknowledged boy.

The boy from the Ryuujin Clan, also dashed forward to meet his attacker, but when he dashed forward, the people around them just saw a small blur...  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:26 am
"This should be interesting." He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:31 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro

The boy from the Ryuujin Clan, also dashed forward to meet his attacker, but when he dashed forward, the people around them just saw a small blur...
Shinji jerked back and threw an under armed palm for the boy's gut.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:33 am
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro

Shinji jerked back and threw an under armed palm for the boy's gut.
"No amount of training can protect the physical body from the Hyuuga families style." He thinks to himself.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff