Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Book 7- Rumors and Predictions
How do you think the books are going to end? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:45 am
ElvenPrincess
I think that they all are going to live happliy ever after.

If only that always were to happen...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:18 pm
ElvenPrincess
If only life were that simple. sweatdrop  

Elviondeln
Crew

Allerisse

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:26 pm
kim21
i dont know if its true or not, but i just read a quote from jk rowling, saying that albus will die by the end of the series.

Noooo! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:32 am
hmm...

i think that...

harry was suppose to kill voldemort but tripped and the spell hit dumbledore instead. using harry's shock as an advantage, voldemort killed harry. the end

but that's just my own sick and twisted ending....i strongly believe in the chess theory  

baka_ana19

serenity112286

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:44 pm
joyinfree
I don´t think Harry will die. (and I really hope so) I´m not sure what will happen to the rest. Harry will kill Voldemort and I belive Dumbledore has to die, but who knows

I agree. Jk rowling says on her website that harry will survive the 7th book (but who knows about afterwards) I think that Dumbledore will have to die because it will be necessary to face Voldemort on his own and so far Dumbledore has pretty much always been there to guide Harry  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:45 pm
Elviondeln
ElvenPrincess

It is if you make it that way. Yeah right  

ElvenPrincess

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:13 pm
ElvenPrincess
Elviondeln
ElvenPrincess

Impossible  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:57 pm
willowtree
ElvenPrincess
Elviondeln
ElvenPrincess

Impossible

no it's not impossible.  

ElvenPrincess

Slowly_Dying_Inside

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:21 pm
Ron, Hermione, and Voldemort will die. Yep, the Golden Trio will go down to One.

nd Draco's going to die an honarable death, defying the Death Eaters.

And Albus is going to die(after the war), because he's an old man, and he deserves a peaceful death.

McGonagall will become Head Mistress, and Harry will get numerous offers to go into professional Quidditch, but he'll end up teaching DADA.

Harry is going to live a long but scarred life, never really healing from the loss of his two best friends, Sirius, Dumbledore, and anyone else who gave their lives for the war.

sweatdrop Depressing...I don't actually think J.K will make the ending that dark.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:20 am
@_@ wow...very ambitious...it might be a possibility...but i don't think jk will end the book like that exactly  

baka_ana19

iluvJohnnyD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:41 am
Idunno how the books r gonna end, but all i know is that some one is going to die prematurely!\

as lily oncde said, NOT HARRY NOT HARRY...Take me instead!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:15 pm
.....i wish harry would die...that would be a great and unexpected plot twister  

baka_ana19

SincerityAnn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:39 am
serenity112286
joyinfree
I don´t think Harry will die. (and I really hope so) I´m not sure what will happen to the rest. Harry will kill Voldemort and I belive Dumbledore has to die, but who knows

I agree. Jk rowling says on her website that harry will survive the 7th book (but who knows about afterwards) I think that Dumbledore will have to die because it will be necessary to face Voldemort on his own and so far Dumbledore has pretty much always been there to guide Harry

i'm wondering where on jkr's site it says this? also, i've never heard of the chess theory before, or perhaps just haven't heard it called that. could someone please explain. thanks in advance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:50 am
i've actually heard J.K.R. say, on many occasions, how do you know harry is going to survive or ....that's assuming harry lives, etc. etc. i don't know what to make of these statements of hers. is it her trying to throw us off because he really is going to live? ...or is it her trying to prepare us for his death? i think if she kills harry the world will be in awe!!! i think she may even get death attempts from some crazy fans. i do think she will kill dumbledore in one of the upcoming books. i'm not sure of anyone else. i think harry will take over the dda job if he lives. i think that may be why she's kept it open year after year. i'm sure she'll surprise us all in the end.  

SincerityAnn

monochan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:50 pm
laksa88
*Dramatic scene* crying
Noooooo!!!!!! Not Harry!! Please Miss Rowling spare him!!!! Anyone but him!!(except Sirius, Dumbledore, Ron, Hermione, Remus, etc. etc. the Malfroys are good candidates for an excrusiating death^^)

I think either Dumbledore or Harry will die...it seems logical: who are the people that voldemort hates most? Those two  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff