Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)
[DISCUSSION] Spirit Animals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malady Inc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:34 pm
well thats something ive never heard.

I used to only see two crows. I always asee at least one. When i was very ill i did not see seven, but now there are aboutsix in total. Thats very interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:57 am
Yeah I love animals ((of course)) So I study animals and their spiritual meanings.  

Shiruberu_suki

Tazzy Wolfstar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:10 pm
I have a grey wolf as my spirit animal and a peregrine falcon as my spirit bird. The falcon appeared to me in many dreams and spoke to me.(sorry I can't discuss our conversions.) I have always loved wolves. I feel my wolf (name: Bear) with me all the time. He is my constant companion and walks with me and helps me when I am down or stressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:09 pm
IvoryXDarkness
I was woundering if any of you believed in spirit animals or what you all though about this situation of mine or its spiritual significance.

A few years ago I became extreamly sick. I would be home from school for weeks at a time with some unknown illness which caused excrutiating pain. They finally, after two yearsm diagnosed me with gallbladder disease and removed the damn thing when I was 16, yeah weird. But any way, While I was sick I started to noticed that there were these crows that were ever where that I went. If i walked out of a door at school to go out side, they were in the court yard and were sitting on the door that I was going to go back into. There started out to be only two but they seemed to multiply. And now even after I am nnolonger sick, these crows are still around,e very where. there are five of them. now. I wish I knew there significance to me if there is any. What do you all think?

I love crows..... heart lucky  

.p.l.a.s.t.i.c s.t.a.r.s.

Malady Inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:56 pm
Im glad to see other people with spirit animals. I know a lot of people have a hard time finding thiers when other, like my self, they just cometo. I think im going to do something to find out if the crow really is my spirit animal and find out his/her/their name/s. Any advise on that?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:42 pm
Shiruberu_suki
here is a saying on crows
one for sadness
two for mirth
three for marriage
four for birth
five for laughing
six for crying
seven for sickness
eight for dying
nine for silver
ten for gold
eleven for a secret that will never be told

The day before my boyfriend broke up with me I saw one crow almost everywhere I went.

THat reminds me of the one for magpies
One for sadness
two for joy
three for a girl
four for a boy
five for silver
six for gold
seven for a secret never been told (yes that was off topic but I just had to say it)  

Aleria Carventus

Aleria Carventus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:45 pm
Now, on topic, talking about sprirt animals and native american/canadian usually specific bloodlines have one animal, you should try and find out if yours does, some bands trace through male, some through female (mine is female) and that is often your spirit animal...mine is the Raven, and it really is too biggrin If your natvie family's is the Crow then that's considered lucky (to have the same as your clan)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:42 pm
thats intersting. But I dont think I would be able to trace my clan or anything. I dont have any relatives left which might know. Thats sad because it would be neat to know if the crow was my clan's animal.  

Malady Inc

PhoenixMoonStar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:21 pm
Here is from my file on Crow/Raven/Rook. While reading it, just jot down on a piece of paper anything that sticks out to you, or strikes you funny. Basically, like any kind of divination, I've found totem animals have a wide range of meanings, and while reading over them, your inner self will latch onto the meanings you're supposed to find. Once you're done, look back over the list you've made, and see if something stuck out more than once, or if there's a pattern or theme to what you wrote down. Hope this helps, and I've gone ahead and linked the sources, so you know where they came from.

Crow/Rook's Wisdom Includes:

* Guardian of the place before existence
* Ability to move in space and time
* Honoring ancestors
* Carrier of souls from darkness into light
* Working without fear in darkness
* Guidance while working in shadow
* Moves freely in the void
* Understands all things related to ethics
*Shapeshifter

CROW:Keeper of the Sacred Law

Crows are the keepers of the Sacred Law
and to have a Crow totem is very powerful.

Personal Integrity are your watchwords
and your guide in Life.
If you have a Crow totem, your prime path
is to be mindful of your opinions and actions.
You must be willing to walk your talk,
to speak your truth and to know your life's mission.

Crow is a omen of Change.
Crow lives in the void and has no sense of time,
therefore, it sees past, present and future simultaneously.
Crow merges both light and dark, both inner and outer.
It is the totem of the Great Spirit
and must be respected as such.

They are symbols of creation and spiritual strength.
Look for opportunities to create and manifest the magic of life.
Crows are messengers calling to us
about the creation and magic that is alive in the world today
and available to us.

The Crow

Crows are very vocal birds. They are sly and often deceptive in their actions. Crows have been known to build false nests high in treetops to confuse predators. The height of their nests give them the opportunity to watch everything that is going on around them. Many cultures think of crow as the keeper of knowledge for nothing escapes their keen sight.

Crows travel in groups and make mischief in teams. As one crow explores something new, others will watch closely to see what happens and then learn from it. In this way they seem to always be in council with each other. They often raise a ruckus when hunters are around, warning deer and other birds. Crows recognize possible danger and always post lookouts when feeding---thier most vulnerable time.

Their language is complex and they have a remarkable voice range. Each caw has its own meaning. Sometimes crow warns of impending danger. Other times it signals a time to join in council and make decisions. Listening to crow can teach those with this medicine how to hear the truth of what is being said.

The striking black color of crow represents the color of creation. It is the womb out of which the new is born. Black the color of night gives birth to the light of a new day. Crow is a daytime bird reminding us that magic and creation are present in both. Their ability to shift between the known and unknown world indicates new journeys.

Because crow is adaptable to all environments and will eat almost anything they can survive in almost any situation. Crow is associated with magic, unseen forces and spiritual strength. If crow flies into your life, get out of your familiar nest, look beyond your present range of vision, listen to its caw and act accordingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:17 pm
Woah, that is so cool 0-o
I never knew that about crows...... I think I heard something that said that crows made good guardians of shine and sparkle stuff -or am I thinking of another bird?-  

Tempting Sweet

RainbowKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:56 pm
in my reschear in to the cart while i have come aross a lot about spirt portector and giuds and brids seem to be a comon one amoung those in some parts of the angeint wrold they were concireder to be able to heal the person they protected enofe to keep them from dieing even if they were on there death beds while while there body healed manynative americans tribes beleave animal healers i beleave there are spritual gradians for us out there  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:16 pm
O.o wow some of you do kn ow a lot about this kinda stuff. Thats very nice though, I wish i knew more about it really and could be helpful to other people but for the moment i have to ask. Pheonixmoonstar you posted a very helpful thing indead.  

Malady Inc

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:05 am
perhaps you should give them some creedance, try and get a general feeling off of them like are they trying to tell you something. im suggesting this because brother raven is my totem animal and perhaps he is yours and your sickness just triggered some minor connection?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:08 am
my spirit animal is the black wolf,i always felt a strainge contact with this animal and i've dreamed of speaking 2 my spirit wolf very often...it's very hard 2 explain but sometimes i have this really weard sad/grey kinda feeling the day after i've had those dreams...  

yoarashi_ookami_tsukino

immortalalia

Interesting Prophet

2,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:56 am
i belive in spirt animals and i think everyone has a animal guardian even if they dont belive in them. i can see them.  
*~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff