Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:57 pm
hm well since your so testy at the moment i guess he has no use ful information. fairwell my enternal rivel. we will meeet in battle again some day. probe turn off.*does what i said* .  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:04 pm
((Well, maybe you should GET some experience. Like in a real Literate RP. And I am not going to forgive you, because goddmodding is very bad, and quite frankly you are getting on my nerves))

I throw up a sheild around the tavern after Disliker leaves, and Caerwyn comes back and gives me my drink. I chat with him for a while, and I hear a boom from the roof.

What was that???

Don't worry, it was probably blocked by the shield I threw up.

Whew, thank you.

Welcome.

He gives me some food, Lemon Chicken with White rice and peas.

Anything else?

Do you have any extra ammo laying around?

Sure, yeah.

He goes to get it, and I stash it away. I leave the tavern.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:09 pm
(it not like i can just join any rp and it only recently i knew what got modding was. plus there is no way you could have know i cast ultima since i was a couple miles away)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:15 pm
(Disliker you can't just do things to other with no chance for them to counteract. You can shoot at Okami but you can't just say I shot her and her arm was blown off. Plus you're just being a little mean. Think of all the work you make for me having to explain why everybody isn't dead or maimed by your actions. This place just isn't set up for that kind of RP is it? sweatdrop )  

Strideo
Crew

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:17 pm
Strideo
(Disliker you can't just do things to other with no chance for them to counteract. You can shoot at Okami but you can't just say I shot her and her arm was blown off. Plus you're just being a little mean. Think of all the work you make for me having to explain why everybody isn't dead or maimed by your actions. This place just isn't set up for that kind of RP is it? sweatdrop )

(sorry i did not know it was agaisnt the rules to destroy places. and i guess you right. sorry guild mod strideo.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:19 pm
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo

(sorry i did not know it was agaisnt the rules to destroy places. and i guess you right. sorry guild mod strideo.)
(Let's just have fun. wink )  

Strideo
Crew

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:21 pm
Strideo
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo

(very well but isnt the point of being a bad guy is to be mean. but i wont destroy or kill people again. but expect more interagations because that the evil way top get information)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:24 pm
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo

(very well but isnt the point of being a bad guy is to be mean. but i wont destroy or kill people again. but expect more interagations because that the evil way top get information)
(you can find a way to be mean but still leave the status quot pretty much intact. Also just because you're evil it doesn't mean you can steam roll every NPC you meet. Some will be weaker some will not be intimidated and have a strong will. It makes for better drama.)  

Strideo
Crew

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:26 pm
Strideo
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo

(you can find a way to be mean but still leave the status quot pretty much intact. Also just because you're evil it doesn't mean you can steam roll every NPC you meet. Some will be weaker some will not be intimidated and have a strong will. It makes for better drama.)

(so were basicly going with the kid radd rule that npc can not be killed under any circumstance right. and some one has to be evil and i have the right look for it)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:28 pm
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo

(so were basicly going with the kid radd rule that npc can not be killed under any circumstance right. and some one has to be evil and i have the right look for it)
(In a normal RP it wouldn't matter so much but you could see the constraints that this format puts on us right? razz )  

Strideo
Crew

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:31 pm
Strideo
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo

(In a normal RP it wouldn't matter so much but you could see the constraints that this format puts on us right? razz )

(okay got it places and npc are completely invincible by the protection of the guild master and her loyal mods got it)  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff