House-Elves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:31 pm
The idea of having someone there to do all those thing I hate doing sounds good in theory, but actually ordering someone around who gets no compensation might be harder than it seems. Also, I've always hated the clothing issue. The poor things have to live in rags; that's cruel. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:50 pm
Well, lessee I like Dobby somewhat, but I dont like kreacher, because he's an old grump, and winky is a drunk.Nough said there I think. I dunno about other house elves, I think J.K. Should add some more of them in the book.Then i'll see if they can be less irritating.  

tailim2

The Weeping Willow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:07 pm
i think they're plain old creepy. i'd just use magic as my servant. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:12 pm
i think that they need better clothes and proper work equiptment. and theyshould get payed a little maybe 2 knuts a day?  

The Weeping Willow

The Weeping Willow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:15 pm
J.K. needs to write more about them so u know they aren't as much of pains as they seem.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:36 am
I'd love having a house-elf, then I wouldn't have to do anything  

DrgnSmurf

skeledragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:58 am
I Love house elfs!!!!..there so cute!!! I wish i had one!!!! heart biggrin heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:24 pm
haha dobby's my faverit! XP  

Pow in the Wow

killaloose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:53 am
I *need* a house elf. I cannot go to the midnight screening of Harry Potter unless my room is clean by then. O_O All because I don't have a car yet! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:43 pm
Kari Seregon
I like house-elves, although we haven't seen a great example of one yet. I mean, Dobby is a rebel, Winky is emotionally disturbed, and Kreacher is a horrible little sneak! So... Judging from those three, I wouldn't like them, but looking at house-elves as a whole, then yes, I do like them. I wouldn't mind having one, actually... He/she would be nice to talk to, if he/she could get over the "I'm not worthy!" complex, hehe. blaugh 3nodding

SPEWS to some extent. Dobby I am cool with Winky give her a potion from the forgetfulness leaves. Krecher I'll use a butterbeerbottle on his think skull.  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:29 pm
Generally I like house-elves. But how the heck did they put themselves so low? I mean...I get that they tend to like servitude but....rags? Thats a bit extreme.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:56 pm
I love 'em.  

LadyNyaruInfinity

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:53 pm
Junimaia
Generally I like house-elves. But how the heck did they put themselves so low? I mean...I get that they tend to like servitude but....rags? Thats a bit extreme.

Dobby was the smart one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:18 pm
how ever they got that way it must have been horible... i mean Dobbie and winky are adorible but some are off their rockers,,,  

Catherine_Fox_LeBeau

winnter_spirals

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:33 am
i like dobby he's cute smile as for the other house elves winky is ok.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff