your most gothic nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`~GothicNightmare~`

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:09 pm
mrgreen I am my most gothic nightmare.

no, kidding. it would have had to been the time i dreamt I was a black widow spider eek I was eating preps.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:23 pm
i was running through the dark streets of 19th century london, it is night-time with a full moon, no lights, but i can see shapes of buildings and things are lit by the moon. there are people chasing me, scary people who want my blood but are not vampires or zombies or any specific type of humanoid monster. i am in a beautiful 19th century dress, my hair in ringlets. finally, i trip, and the people catch up to me. they crowd around me and start to devour me slowly.

then i woke up. at first i was like, "ahhh!!" but then i was like: "o.o... 4laugh "

best scene ever out of one of my nightmares:
an abandonned themepark, fog everywhere. all of a sudden, i see shapes in the fog beyond the chainlink fence. crowding around the themepark fence are thousands of zombies, pressing against the fence.

best deaths ever in my nightmares:
i jumped off a large tower as the sun goes down and the world goes dark, the people on top of the tower collapse as if fainting, dead.  

Cohcho the Empress

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:02 pm
My best friend Jenny (a goth) made out with me (before I was goth) for 4 hours. Without breathing. On my birthday. Which was a nightmare. Even though I am now a goth, that's still strange. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:11 pm
mine was probaly where i was raped in a bathroom by an anime character. Strange.  

SukieCookie

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

.x.strawberry.x.gashes.x.

Crumbly Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:13 pm
I was at some kind of summer camp with this albino guy who was apparently my best friend. It was the middle of the night and I was in one of the cabins with these twins (one brother and one sister), my friend and this little ragdoll (she was missing an eye, had stitches all over the place and such) that I'd had since I was little. Suddenly, my friend puts his hand over his mouth like he's choking and then the moon goes out and the entire room is shrouded in darkness. After awhile the clouds move and the stars provide a dim light. I'm sitting underneath the only window hugging the ragdoll (I think I was about eight in the dream) while the twins are sitting, terrified in a corner when the door slams open and my friend prowls in on all fours, snarling like a wolf. He spins around and lunges at me, knocking the doll from my hands and starts tearing it to shreds. The sister twin screams, so the wolf-friend turns around and heads for her. I scramble over to check on my ragdoll that's somehow come alive and has blood gushing from all sorts of wounds. She gives me a weak little smile before coughing up blood everywhere. Another scream. I turn around and the twin brother is doing his best to hide his sister, so without thinking I shout at the albino psycopath who had them cornered. He turns on me just as the door slams open again and a seemingly robotic version of the same friend staggers stiffly into the cabin, grabs me by the shoulders and pins me to the ground. He bears eerily white and fiercely sharp fangs, hissing viciously then lunges for my neck....

And then I woke up. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:55 am
.x.strawberry.x.gashes.x.
I was at some kind of summer camp with this albino guy who was apparently my best friend. It was the middle of the night and I was in one of the cabins with these twins (one brother and one sister), my friend and this little ragdoll (she was missing an eye, had stitches all over the place and such) that I'd had since I was little. Suddenly, my friend puts his hand over his mouth like he's choking and then the moon goes out and the entire room is shrouded in darkness. After awhile the clouds move and the stars provide a dim light. I'm sitting underneath the only window hugging the ragdoll (I think I was about eight in the dream) while the twins are sitting, terrified in a corner when the door slams open and my friend prowls in on all fours, snarling like a wolf. He spins around and lunges at me, knocking the doll from my hands and starts tearing it to shreds. The sister twin screams, so the wolf-friend turns around and heads for her. I scramble over to check on my ragdoll that's somehow come alive and has blood gushing from all sorts of wounds. She gives me a weak little smile before coughing up blood everywhere. Another scream. I turn around and the twin brother is doing his best to hide his sister, so without thinking I shout at the albino psycopath who had them cornered. He turns on me just as the door slams open again and a seemingly robotic version of the same friend staggers stiffly into the cabin, grabs me by the shoulders and pins me to the ground. He bears eerily white and fiercely sharp fangs, hissing viciously then lunges for my neck....

And then I woke up. xp

Talk about too close for comfort  

Nazo no Kanjojin

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:24 am
The last nightmare I had was when I was about 4 (I figure it was about this time cause of when my family left the city where this dream took place). Anyway, I was standing in the playground outside the apartment building my family lived in while we were in Berlin, Germany. I got this feeling that I needed to turn around, so I did. At the top of the build I see a shadowded, bipedal figure start running for the edge. As it leaps off it emits a scream that I swear no living creature on this planet can make. I can't even begin to describe it, except to say that it was horrible and that it was what woke me up. Just thinking about that sound gives me the shivers to this day 20+ years later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:56 am
My most gothic nightmare would probably be the one brought on by a gory episode of Cold Case....

It was a music video for the song "My Immortal" by Evanescence. The beginning was in color. The scene was a random cliff. As the piano began to play, the camera focused on Amy Lee, lying on the ground. There was blood all over her dress. It was obvious that she was dead. Then the screen cuts to a black-and-white flashback of Amy's final minutes. She sings while wandering around the cliff, crying. There are small clips in between of a young man, also wandering around the cliff. (I later came to the conclusion that the young man was most likely Evanescence co-founder Ben Moody, who left the band in October 2003.) The majority of the song passes in this manner. As the song nears its end, however, the camera zooms out and, from far away, the video shows Amy being stabbed in the back and falling to the ground. The end of the song shows the young man walking into a wooded area, and then holding meat over a campfire. (I later suspected that this represented cannibalism, and thus I want to hunt down Ben and make him swear that he's not going to try to kill Amy or anything.) Being a devoted Evanescence fan, this nightmare really scared the bejeesus out of me.  

EvFaerAshlynn

Lady_Anastasia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:12 am
I once had a dream that I was sitting in the back of my English class, bored out of my mind. Without thinking about it, I just sort of started humming a Rasputina song to myself. My friend sitting next to me heard me, and she started singing quietly along.

"All that I have is this dull paring knife...."

The people directly in front of us turned around to give us odd looks, and we just giggled and started singing a little louder.

"PEELING potatos the REST of my LIFE...."

We assumed this would make them scoot to desks further up in the room, for a safe distance. But instead they just kind of looked at each other, with these odd, wide grins on their faces. Somehow, miraculously just knowing the words, they started to sing along.

"DIRT floors make DUST so I HOPE for the best...."

Now, by this time, with four people randomly having busted out into song at increasing volume in the middle of class, the teacher had stopped talking and the entirety of the room was staring at us in confusion. But we kept going...

"I carry candles with pains in my chest...."

The rest of the class just sort of looked around at each other. Slowly, they started to join in.

"We come alone, and leave alone, and we look, the horse in mouth......"

The kids sort of started nodding their heads along and getting more into it.

All of a sudden, the teacher jumped on top of a student's desk and started belting out the chorus:

"BY THE SIDE OF THE STUMP WHERE SHE TOLD US THESE THINGS-"

The vice principal runs through the door, arms outstretched, eyes closed, joining in in a deep baritone...

"IF you hear a bell RING you get some WIIIIIINGS...."

Towards the end, about half of the kids were jumping frantically on top of the desks, dramatically dancing with one another, actually getting more into the song than my friend and I who started it were.

In English the next day, no one knew why I couldn't stop giggling to myself..... rofl

Sorry for being off topic. It wasn't a nightmare, but is sure was GaWtHiK... ^.~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:26 am
the govnment is putting these dreams in your head! one night you will have one of these dreams and wake up and stab yourself in the face!all because the govnment wants you to!rebel!*twichtes*  

PAPER MARlO

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:27 pm
i can't really think of anything but i did have a nightmare once that all my clothes turned into american eagleand cheerleading outfits....it sucked...lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:45 pm
I only remember this because it felt so realistic when I had it. It's pretty stupid. I was standing in the middle of a street, and everything was missing the general sedated feel that I usually get in a dream. For some reason, everything had the feeling of gray, and the air seemed smoggy. They buildings seemed so neat, but dreary. It was horrible, there was this kid with a piece of metal going through his forearm into one of the trees that lined the sidewalk. He was screaming and trying to get away. The metal was only cutting more into him as he struggled.

There was a crowd gathered around in the street, just standing there watching him. I could only see their backs. I remember their grayish brown mass of coats and imagining they didn't have faces. When I looked closer there was a crumpled form by the kid I knew they shot his father. The kid was begging for his life to everyone, sobbing and crying and trying to pull his arm away. I couldn't understand him but I just knew he was. By then I had started crying and screaming like a madwoman for them to stop. The screaming and pleading went on for a while. I knew they were going to shoot him. Someone gave the order for them to fire, like in an execution. I started to wake up before hearing the gunshots.

Yeah, really weird dream, I don't even know what I was doing or thinking that day. Its funny, this is actually one of my favorite dreams, kind of like how someone clings to a favorite horror movie. Whats sad is how I wish could go back to that dream, stop them from shooting the boy and wake up. It just seemed so real at the time.  

BleachTheirEyes

Illuminee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:59 pm
"I was with my boyfriend and we were walking in a park at night when all of a sudden all the lamps go out. I was holding his hand but then I couldn't feel him beside me anymore. I was blinded by the darkness and so scared. As I called out for him, I suddenly felt a pair of hand around my throat and the hands were slowly strangling me. I couldn't breathe and i felt something drip from my head. I struggled to get out of the grasp of the hands and I did. I ran blindly into the night and somehow slipped and hit my head on something really hard. I felt dizzy and touched my head. I felt something wet and sticky. It was my own blood. I tried to scream but no sound came out of my mouth."

I was scared stiff with this nightmare.
I woke up sweating like crazy and the terrifying images wouldn't get out of my head.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:12 pm
My dream was this:

I was walking on a cobblestone path surrounded by bushes. It started to rain very lightly. I saw a newspaper blowing towards me in the wind. When it landed, a large waterdrop landed on it and turned into blood. The blood spread and I could see an image of a house in it.

I got an invitation delivered to me at home later that night. When I arrived at the party, it was at the house I saw in the blood. Two sexy young females in low cut evening gowns answered the door. They led me into a room filled with vampires feasting on the veins of fresh humans. Some of the humans weren't even dead yet. Then the two girls turned on me and bit me.

I passed out and woke up.

The end.  

Umberella

FenderSkaface

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:47 am
Well I rarely have any nightmares because of my dreamcathcer xd But the only one I can clearly remember was when I was three I had a dream that this freaky guy in a black cloak came out of black darkness and stared over me with a pitchfork. Then he laughed.

I woke up screaming. Then I ran to my parents room and slept with them. Lol.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff